April 17, 2014 | 1015 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did not like this nail polish at all.
I'm not a fan of these sally Hansen extreme wear nail polishes, I find the brush awkward and thick and the formula of the polish terrible.
I bought this nail polish under the impression it was a dupe for another nail polish, that sadly only came in mini's. When I tried this blue, I was sad to see it was not the corn flower blue it appeared to be, but a regular generic blue. That would be OK if that was the only issue I encountered with this polish, but not 2 days after I applied this to my toes it started to peel and chip. I usually get a good 2 weeks out of toes polish, but with this I barely got 4 days. I am not impressed and won't be purchasing anymore of the extreme wear nail polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by ireneyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The reviews don't lie. Just spend the $2 bro.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such a beautiful blue! This looks amazing in the summer time. It is one of my favorites. I also love the applicator with this Sally Hansen polish. Not too thin, not too thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by TGonz

This is a great color, it looks good on my nails. I'm surprised that it doesn't chip easily (most nail polishes chip easily on me). Hmmm, maybe it's because I bought a new base and top coat? Either way, GREAT nail polish, I most likely will repurchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Law08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

On my second bottle! Best polish out there right now! This color is SO perfect for all seasons I'm SO obsessed, you can catch tons of celebs in this shade! Ok first off, one coat is all you need! Yes you CAN do two but def not a must! Super fast drying, super long wear, amazing brush, super easy to apply, YES YES YES buy this now!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by bIuehornedmoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG nail polish. I will wear it any day any time. I ALWAYS get comments on it. Like others have said, the color is opaque in one coat and bright and gorgeous and EVERYTHING. I had it for the longest time but for whatever reason I kept putting it in the back burner. The day I tried it I never went back. I freaked out and bought 3 back ups because I can never live without this baby! The only "con" is the smell, it really has a strange smell. almost like weed? it doesn't matter it goes away like all other polish smells but it does have a particular "scent"

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 3:37:00 AM More reviews by sensiblenails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a gorgeous muted iris blue creme from their Xtreme Wear line. Due to the mild purple tones in this shade, it is of course just about impossible to capture it perfectly on camera but trust me the very subtle purple tinge adds a lovely twist to this blue creme and it does have a slight desaturated effect which only adds to the polish's appeal. Application is as smooth as butter, which was surprising, and I had opacity in two gorgeous coats. Perfect color to welcome the summer and a great bright to wear for spring as well, especially as it starts to taper out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

This shade of blue is just gorgeous on my skin tone and the color payoff is great. I had loads of compliments from both men and women. I hadn't bought a new nail polish in a while and when I saw this at CVS, I knew I had to have it. It was very hard to find at other stores but now I see why. It is a beautiful cobalt blue. I only need to apply one or two coats. It does dry quick but chips in a couple of days but for the price I can live with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by lovelovelilacs

Such a bright and eye catching blue! Formula is fantastic and is opaque in 1-2 coats. Doesn't chip easily which is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by mlpolax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is on my top 20 list of favorite nail polishes of all time! I love everything about it. I love the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line in general, my favorite drug store nail polish brand ever! In the bottle it doesn't look like much; in the right light, it's almost a neon blue. So pretty! And I love the less than $3 price tag for these polishes. Whenever I can't decide what nail polish to wear, I put Pacific Blue on because I love it so much. I'll wear it any month of the year. Sometimes I'll take it off when it starts chipping and I'll reapply it. I'm that wild about it. The formula is opaque in one coat (you could probably get away with wearing this in 1 coat but I like to always do 2) and it's so easy to work with. Every time I wear this color, someone always comments on it or asks what it is. I have about 5 bottles of this just in case they ever discontinue it. No shrinkage or anything. But the only place I've been able to find this particular color from the XW line is at Walgreen's for some reason. This is definitely the better quality and way cheaper than the dupes!

If you're looking for a beautiful shade of blue, this is definitely the item for you, trust me. :)