Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For The Mascara

3.8

WATER, SORBITAN OLIVATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA WAX), ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, STEARIC ACID, VP/VA COPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, IRON OXIDES (77491, 77492, 77499), TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), RETINYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN A), ASCORBYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN C), PANTHENOL (PRO VITAMIN B5), CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL, SILK POWDER, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, SORBITOL, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE.

on 6/24/2015 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is the perfect mascara for me when I just want to wear one for day to day errands and activities. The wand really does a great job at lifting and separating the lashes as well as elongating. Two coats of this is ideal for nighttime more dramatic looks but overall is a good mascara to have on hand.

It doesn't clump and isn't that hard to remove. I like the way it separates my lashes and makes them look long and full.

When I apply this on top of my MUFE Smoky Extravagant mascara the results are to die for!! lol (pun intended). Love using the two together. But yes, alone this is definitely a keeper. No complaints thus far and I've had it for several months.

on 2/21/2015 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara didn't do much for me. Granted, it did not clump, flake or smear, but overall, it didn't add much volume or length. My absolute biggest complaint is that it completely took the curl out of my lashes.

If you have very naturally curly lashes and are looking for a simple, almost no makeup look---this may be for you. This was terrible for my stick straight lashes.

I would not die for these lashes, but each time I apply this mascara it does kill me to watch my curls dissolve away! I'll stick to more dramatic, heavy-duty, waterproof mascaras.

on 11/19/2014 4:48:00 PM

This is hands down the best mascara I have used. Brush is great and my lashes do not have clumps and it is really lengthening- I have been through lots of mascaras and I really like this - had a smaller size I ordered from PTR website- you can build this and it's just great natural looking and lasts all day. - lifts, separates and no clumps ever.

on 7/10/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This mascara gives my lashes a pretty natural full look. I like that I can apply 2 coats for added volume and my lashes don't clump at all! I am in love! I bought this at the Beauty Brands Lash Bash and personally I would have never bought it any other time since it is pretty expensive. The packaging is pretty good, the black outside with silver writing makes it look very chic and when you screw the mascara wand back in, it shuts very well. I love it when my mascaras don't open easily so then if I travel with them I don't have to worry about them accidentally opening as much.
The look I get from it is similar to my Cover Girl Lash Blast Length but I feel that this PTR mascara gives my lashes a bit more lift and lengthens better than the Cover Girl one. I especially like the brush for this mascara. It is very slim and the bristles get a bit shorter at the end of the brush making it easy to get to those pesky little lashes. It says that this is water resistant but I have no problem with it not coming off when I remove it at the end of the day.
If you are on a budget I suggest waiting till the Beauty Brands event, I think the mascaras are priced at $11 or $12 so it is a good chance to try it if you like. I will be picking up another one at the event when it comes back around!

on 5/23/2014 12:55:00 AM

I love this mascara. I buy it at the Beauty Brands lash bash event every year. My lashes clump easily. This mascara does not make my lashes clump and one coat does the job!

on 12/4/2013 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

A friend of mine works at Kit Cosmetics and gave me this mascara as a sample. I like this mascara but I haven't bought myself to purchase it because it's quite pricey for what it's worth (35AUD I think?). Doesn't clump and extends my lashes, but doesn't make them nice and full. I do however love how it is free of nasties such as parabens, sulfates etc. For this reason I would purchase and recommend.

This is my new HG mascara! I can't believe how beautifully long and separated my lashes look with this mascara. No clumping, No flaking, No smearing...just beautiful long lashes.

It is more expensive than a drugstore mascara but it has No Parabens, No Sulfates, No Synthetic Fragrances, No Synthetic Dyes, No Petrochemicals, No Phthalates, No GMOs, and No Triclosan...That makes it well worth the price for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

decent mascara? yes. To die for? No. depends on your expectations.. it didn't clump and separated my lashes nicely, I'll give it that. But as for adding volume and length...eh...not so much. its got its benefits i suppose but definitely not enough for the price you pay

on 8/7/2013 8:13:00 PM

This is the best mascara I have ever ever used. The look is natural and the lashes are soft and separated.....trust me...the best.

on 4/4/2013 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I had such high hopes for this product, based on other reviews, but unfortunately it's not my HG mascara, not even close. The formula is okay but the brush is not. It's so large, hard and bulky that it left more product on my lower eyelid skin than on the lashes themselves.