September 19, 2014 | 1778 users online

Mascara - Peter Thomas Roth - Lashes To Die For The Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara gives my lashes a pretty natural full look. I like that I can apply 2 coats for added volume and my lashes don't clump at all! I am in love! I bought this at the Beauty Brands Lash Bash and personally I would have never bought it any other time since it is pretty expensive. The packaging is pretty good, the black outside with silver writing makes it look very chic and when you screw the mascara wand back in, it shuts very well. I love it when my mascaras don't open easily so then if I travel with them I don't have to worry about them accidentally opening as much.
The look I get from it is similar to my Cover Girl Lash Blast Length but I feel that this PTR mascara gives my lashes a bit more lift and lengthens better than the Cover Girl one. I especially like the brush for this mascara. It is very slim and the bristles get a bit shorter at the end of the brush making it easy to get to those pesky little lashes. It says that this is water resistant but I have no problem with it not coming off when I remove it at the end of the day.
If you are on a budget I suggest waiting till the Beauty Brands event, I think the mascaras are priced at $11 or $12 so it is a good chance to try it if you like. I will be picking up another one at the event when it comes back around!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by calles2

I love this mascara. I buy it at the Beauty Brands lash bash event every year. My lashes clump easily. This mascara does not make my lashes clump and one coat does the job!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Karinaxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A friend of mine works at Kit Cosmetics and gave me this mascara as a sample. I like this mascara but I haven't bought myself to purchase it because it's quite pricey for what it's worth (35AUD I think?). Doesn't clump and extends my lashes, but doesn't make them nice and full. I do however love how it is free of nasties such as parabens, sulfates etc. For this reason I would purchase and recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by PollyWannaCocktail

This is my new HG mascara! I can't believe how beautifully long and separated my lashes look with this mascara. No clumping, No flaking, No smearing...just beautiful long lashes.

It is more expensive than a drugstore mascara but it has No Parabens, No Sulfates, No Synthetic Fragrances, No Synthetic Dyes, No Petrochemicals, No Phthalates, No GMOs, and No Triclosan...That makes it well worth the price for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

decent mascara? yes. To die for? No. depends on your expectations.. it didn't clump and separated my lashes nicely, I'll give it that. But as for adding volume and length...eh...not so much. its got its benefits i suppose but definitely not enough for the price you pay

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by sheak1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best mascara I have ever ever used. The look is natural and the lashes are soft and separated.....trust me...the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by ellen1159

I had such high hopes for this product, based on other reviews, but unfortunately it's not my HG mascara, not even close. The formula is okay but the brush is not. It's so large, hard and bulky that it left more product on my lower eyelid skin than on the lashes themselves.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by lovemyangel1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried all kinds of mascara from Lancome to Dior to benifits they're real, to urban decay to smashbox to estee lauder to bobbie brown to chanel to mac to make up forever to guerlain to drug store mascara's this mascara seperates and lenghtens and does add volume and it don't clump or make your lashes stick together also it don't smudge or cake like all above that I had mentioned. but it does get goopy after couple of uses have to clean the wand alot or stick a drop of visine in it to bring it back to life

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Packaging quality is pretty much the same as other mascaras, until you open the case and see the wand. It's a plastic wand that you use to fill your lashes. It's hard. Yes, hard-bristled. It's difficult to angle to put the mascara on your lashes with such a brittle piece of plastic. I was surprised when I saw and felt this contraption. After putting on my usual few coats and allowing them to dry, I went about my way. I was unpleasantly surprised soon after when I checked in my mirror and saw the little pieces of mascara under my eyes that had fallen off my lashes. I don't glop mascara on unevenly, I'm quite careful in application, but that didn't seem to matter. That meant out with the q-tips to do a quick clean-up of my under-eye area before I went out and I then needed to carry some more q-tips with me for the rest of the evening. This happened every time I wore this mascara. Not re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by amoyer2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara. The wand reminds me of the Flawless Definition one from Bare Escentuals. The formula applies nicely; it's less of a wet formula than the Flawless Definition, but smooth and dark. The mascara wand separates well and is small enough to get in corners. I was able to achieve a lot of volume. As far as thickening, this mascara doesn't do much for that. It coats, but doesn't plump like others I've used like Benefit. Taking all factors into account, I would repurchase. It's a great mascara for work that makes my eyelashes look great, but not over the top. I also like that I usually don't have to use a q-tip to remove excess from the top of my lid when I apply this. With most mascaras, I have to do that.