July 31, 2014 | 1039 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by nprihar

Love love love. I have dryer skin, yellow undertone and hereditary circles that are a pain to cover.... This product has been fantastic in doing just that. Definitely buy again (used to use Mac cream concealer pot- done even touch it anymore)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Kerri8d

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't use it as a concealer it does not cover at all, just a little bit, but the cover is not good. But use it as a highlighter is so great and natural. Love it!! The only bad thing is it does not long for a long time. But I love it anyway, :D

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Girlygirl2424

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This does not cover dark circles or reduce puffiness in any way. Waste of money!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by chittybear

This product does not work for me. it is too creamy and it doesn't stick well to the skin. It barely conceals the dark circles. in fact, it made the dark circles even worse. whenever i use it, it made my dark circles look grey.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by mareeyah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product every day for the past 6 months so I can probably say I can legitimately type this review. I work nights, and have been for 2 years. When I say I have dark circles, people may say otherwise, but for ME, they're fairly dark. I also have issues with puffiness, but I will admit it's rather apparent mainly after waking up. Either way, this product claims to tackle those two primary issues. Let's be real. This product did NOT improve my dark circles. It is essentially a light coverage concealer contained within a roller ball. I can compare this product to MAC's Moisture Cover Concealer (the one that's in the same container as their lip gloss) so I find that it's a great alternative to that. Unfortunately, it only comes in 2 colors: light/medium and medium/dark. I guess I'm lucky enough to have the light/medium work well for my NC25 skin tone and I don't wear foundation so the light coverage blends well into my natural skin. Again, daily usage for 6 months did not improve my dark circles whatsoever. As far as puffiness, I can't say it did much for that either despite having ingredients that claim to help. Do I hate it? No. Would I buy it again? Yes... only because it's convenient to get, it's a fairly cheap alternative to expensive light coverage concealers, it has a light, natural finish and it blends well into my skin even when I don't wear foundation on my face. I will say that the packaging is decent, but when kept upright, the product settles to the bottom of the container and thus you have to shake it or store it on it's side to facilitate the product reaching the rollerball. As a warning, do not store it upside down as it can leak, as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Missmartinez1014

I got this because late nights had taken a toll on my mild under eye circles. I love this because it wakes me up and gets rid of my ridiculously puffy eyes in the morning. As for concealing my under eye area it does a good job but if you want the coverage of an actually concealer you probably won't find it in this product. I found that my eyes looked brightened and alert after using this. I highly recommend this if you have mild under eyes problems or puffy eyes on those early mornings.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by BoyBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product caught my attention when looking for a general eye roll on.

I purchased this sometime ago now and gave it a while to work. I have to say I am not satisfied with the product in any way whatsoever. It barely conceals dark circles, instead it just makes you look like an ashy mess. After prolonged use I still noticed no difference in the appearance of my dark circles not even a slight change.

Not to mention the colour is not a good match for me! Very warm which doesn't complement my undertone at all!

It's available in all drugstores in her UK. I will not be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by carae113

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Welp, this is my first EVER review on here, despite being a member for a decade. I've never instantly loved a product this much. Right hand up to God, my coworker just asked me if I got Botox. Hilarious. I've purchased every expensive concealer on the market. Literally, you name it, I own it. There is nothing that has worked for me as magically as this.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not worth the money. Doesn't do anything for dark circles except conceal them. But they're still there underneath this messy excuse for a concealer. They should change the name. Not to mention this stuff is SO orange. Can't believe I fell for it. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by JetJockey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a useable product for those with very fair skin or pink undertones. Even the lightest shade was too dark and orangey for me. I still tested out the roller to see if it would de-puff my eye area, but it did not. Even if you have more tan/olive skin that works well with the shades, the roller is still a messy and ineffective method of application.
As for the concealer itself, it provides light coverage. That might be adequate for those who just need a bit of brightening in the under-eye area, but it's not enough coverage for tough-to-conceal dark circles.