September 20, 2014 | 894 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by AviiR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Usuually I use makeup wipes or wash my face with a regular cleanser and soap but notice there is still lots of make up on my face. I try to stay away from all types of products, having used Aveeno Products before which did not agree with my skin I was skeptical to use this. BUT I am glad I gave it a chance, it takes of all the make-up and leaves my skin smooth and radiant looking, never dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by ryapapaya

This cleanser is gentle and effective. It does help remove make up but it has a hard time with liquid eyeliner...
It smells really fresh and comes in a handy pump bottle. When I first used this I did notice a slight drying effect on my skin but after a couple of weeks my skin is behaving and has not reacted to this new product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by jtguppy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for quite a few years and I am quite loyal to it. I do take my mascara off with a Nivea eye makeup remover product but I use this Aveeno product to actually wash my face. I use Rimmel longlasting foundation though I wouldn't say I use a lot of makeup. But Aveeno cleans my face without stripping it. I've never had a problem with it stinging my eyes or causing a rash. It doesn't have a strong scent which is also key for me - both because scents give me headaches and they can contribute to my face breaking out (even at my grand old age).

Really recommend this to women who want a gentle but effective, normal everyday cleanser.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Ettioop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If I could have given this a negative triple lippie I would have. NOT the cleanser for me. I used it for 2 days, cleansing in the morning and the evening, I am left with a chapped face, puffy red eyes under and on lid, my face feels like sandpaper, and it's incredibly itchy. I returned it to Walmart, and will never purchase another product from Aveeno for the face. Obvi this had something in it that I reacted to, but when will I get back to normal. Going back to my Cover FX foaming cleanser, yes expensive, but beats a sandpaper face!

Felt the fragrance was a little too strong as well. Wrote the company telling them my experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by jaunemoutarde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this cleanser for a few years now and when it ran out I tried another cleanser and I immediately had to go back to using this. I used to have really bad acne (had to take Accutane) and I find that this cleanser really does remove all of my make up and is gentle on my sensitive skin. It lathers up really nicely, has a pleasant smell and doesn't dry out my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

This is my favourite cleanser! It has a beautiful, soft fragrance and foams up delightfully in the palm of my hand. I use it on my face at night to remove my foundation, powder, blush and all the grit accumulated from my day outside. Although I always moisturize afterwards, this cleanser does not leave my skin feeling tight and dry - it feels moisturized and clean. I have sensitive skin and this is the best cleansing product I have used to date. It's also not all that expensive! Will keep buying for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by andreaboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is great! I love how it foams out and you don't have to use a wash cloth to wash your face. It removes every bit of my makeup including my mascara and waterproof eyeliner. I have dry/sensitive skin and it doesn't seem to bother me at all. It's quite inexpensive and an amazing drug store cleanser.

However, I am not so keen on the Methylisothiazolinone listed in the ingredients. It's basically a cousin to the Paraben but it's not as bad if it's used in a product that gets washed off after use... Or so I've heard.

I will definitely continue to use this cleanser until I find one similar without that one toxic nuisance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by caitlinhendrick

I've been using this product for about two weeks. It's easy to find and inexpensive. It removes my make up completely including mascara and eyeliner. What I like about this the most is it does not hurt my eyes. I do always cleanse again with another facial wash after this product for my own piece of mind. I haven't had any breakouts or dryness. So I will be repurchasing in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by ruselaandrea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried this yesterday and today, so far so good..I love the way it cleanses the face thoroughly yet gently. I'm having moderate breakout right now and I can't say it already cleared up my face but it did not make it worse. Will continue to use this and update on the results. Deff recommend it to make-up wearers. Cheers

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by poshmels

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this product many times and never been disappointed. I use it mainly in the shower since I wash off my face at the end of the day in the shower, and it does an excellent job in cleansing makeup and eye makeup. I'm not a heavy makeup wearer but I have the usual concealer, foundation, blush, mascara and everything comes off great.
I love the fact that it's a foam as the product lasts for ever. The only thing that went wrong once is that the pump was starting in jamming but I think it's because of the bottle being in the shower all the time. I wrote to Aveeno and they sent me a coupon to replace the product. I love that the product can be found at Walmart at a very good price as well and there are sometimes coupons online. Great buy!