July 23, 2014 | 2010 users online

Other - Crest - 3D Professional Effects White Strips

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by BarbieYall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Usually this product is flawless for me. I have white teeth anyway and figured that it couldn't hurt to add a little white boost. It has always worked perfectly for me, and I've been using them for over a year, until today! I used the white strips as I usually do and as directed and left them on for the two hour express whitening. After I took them off, I had so much pain and soreness that I couldn't talk for hours, I thought my teeth would fall off. I don't know what I did wrong this time, but I definitely won't be using it again. It works but apparently beauty is still pain.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by cinnamonstickbella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

works! using x1 a year. tons complents. my mom also used. HUGE difference on her teeth (huge). mine were always kinda white to start. drink tons coffee and red vino. these keep my pearls white :). worth it. purchased new flex type only because that is all the store had. $58.00 so those better work or I'll be calling the 1 800 number and getting a full refund. that's the good news :) yes my teeth do get super sensitive sometimes it even hurts when I'm breathing in with the cold air. However that goes away within 2 days and much worth the compliments I get which are frequent. Its crazy. everytime I go to the dentist he asked me if I bleach my teeth and I say I do with the over the counter. I tell him the truth only maybe one time a year at most. He said that's fine no worries for my safety of the keys. 1 see your pretty much works for me even though I often fall asleep with a little red wine on my teeth haha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

These WORK and are great if you have strong teeth; if your enamel is weakened it might hurt and you can feel the nerves inside your teeth sort of "sting you" and it hurts like hell... Tip*use sensodyne few days up until you use the strips, that's what I did and it really helps :) 5!stars though, these really work

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Madisonnyoka

I HATE this product. I followed the directions word for word, making sure everything goes correctly, right? WRONG. After I took off these strips, they created dreadful white spots on the bottom of each tooth. They also made my teeth sore for 4 days! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

I have been using white strips even since they first came out, and these are by far the gold standard. How good are they? I recently "work traded" my industry skill with that of a dentist. I got a cleaning, x-rays, and Zoom Whitening treatment in exchange for the training skills I gave him. When the technician went to start the Zoom process, she used the plastic "sample teeth" to compare my teeth to the various levels of whiteness on the sample ones. My teeth were already at a Level 1 Bleach! Essentially, other than getting in the cracks a little bit more, my teeth can't get any whiter even with a system like Zoom that costs hundreds of dollars per treatment. I have tried all of the Crest whitestrips that came before these, as well as several others brands, as well as both store brand and custom made trays. This product kicks all of their butts. The whitening is intense and the strips absolutely do not budge. (It helps to dry your teeth off with a paper towel before applying and don't eat/drink while using.) In fact, the first time I tried to get these off, I freaked out a little: they were really stuck on! I will take that any day over the strips falling off. Another tip is to make sure you fold over the bottom of the strip to cover the back of your teeth, because teeth are semi-transluscent and do have stains on both sides. I also keep toothpicks or flosspicks handy: I use the pointy ends to gently press the whitestrips into the creavaces between my teeth: you definitely want to make sure to adequately whiten in between or you will end up with yellowish cracks and bright white surfaces. In the beginning, I also used the strips often and for longer periods of time than the box suggests. Probably bad for me, I don't care. Now I only need to use them once a month or less. My teeth went from being so embarassing that I had not smiled with my teeth showing since about 3rd grade, to my (now ex) husband saying they are so white they could glow in the dark. My teeth were beyond discolored, yellow and stripey, from both genetics and childhood medications. Now people compliment my smile and some have even asked where I "got them done." Nope, they're not veneers, just whitestrips. The Crest Whitestrips with Advanced Seal are probably the priciest whitestrips you will find, but if you are looking for the best results and an effective and easy to use strip, this is hands down the way to go.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Jolanda2014

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Heard so many good reviews so I thought I would try them. Despite the steep price i thought they would pay off, but they haven't for me.
I been using these for a week and have seen no difference, except now that when i put on a strip after 5 minutes, my teeth hurt more than ever to a stage where I have to take them off. May try them again next week, but for now the sensitivity is to much to handle and is getting worse with every strip. Ver disappointed, was looking forward to having white teeth.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by sarbrn1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very poor quality for such a high price. I bought a knock off of it for less than half the price and worked way better. Maybe halfway through my second treatment my one tooth started hurting really bad. And it has a very bad taste to it. Just very lousy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by DurrtyLadle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are amazing! I brush & floss then apply these around an hour later. They stuck to my teeth very well and do not slip around. I leave them on for 30-60 mins depending on sensitivity.

Yes they make your teeth sensitive but it wears off after a couple days. I only use them 2x a week otherwise the sensitivity is too much.

I use these with moldable whitening trays on top so they conform to my teeth. They are pretty pricey (about $45 for a box of 20) but worth it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by HNA

Did absolutely NOTHING for me even after following every instruction.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by TemperamentalBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Made my teeth very white! It was my first time using this product and I was very satisfied with the results. Initially I brushed my teeth first (not thoroughly reading the instructions) before applying the strip and it made my mouth throb the whole night. Then... I read that it was best NOT to brush your teeth before application, it made a tremendous difference. My teeth were very sensitive in the beginning but I read reviews and thought it best to pick up a tube of sensodyne with the strips. The sensodyne worked! A couple of days later I was fine. I also used it in conjunction with Crest Glamorous white toothpaste which I believe aided in how white my teeth got.

My routine; morning brush with glamorous white toothpaste, at night rinse my mouth apply strips ( before) brushing after 30 minutes remove strips and brush with sensodyne, floss,listerine etc. I did not skip a day (I found my teeth sensitive but not enough to skip a day). I currently have five strips left and my teeth are at least 5 shades lighter! I am ecstatic about the results!

My advice, don't brush before you apply, I wouldn't advise using two sets of strips in a day even though you can (too much sensitvey) and buy a tube of sensodyne, with that you should be fine and have a bright smile! :D

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No