Crest 3D Professional Effects White Strips

on 4/22/2015 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It works very well, even if you used it for few days. It makes your teeth sensitive though, and also expires easily.

on 4/22/2015 2:17:00 AM

These did not whiten my teeth, even after weeks of use. But worse than that was the amount of pain they caused me. I even used toothpaste for sensitive teeth and that didn't cut it. Not only did it hurt my teeth, but it gave me a horrible headache every time I used it.

on 3/28/2015 7:35:00 PM

They do work but unfortunately made my teeth really sensitive and painful so I wouldn't purchase again!

on 3/11/2015 12:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

These strips work but they're not going to whiten your teeth within one use. To the viewer below that left it on for 45 mins, that's the reason why her teeth starting hurting so badly. I did the same once and couldn't sleep the whole night because the pain was so intense. That's only because I didn't read the direction carefully, which stated to leave it on for only 30 mins. If you chose to leave it any longer than 30 mins, your teeth will get sensitive and the pain will be very unpleasant. Overall I would repurchase because it sticks onto my teeth pretty well, it's not messy and it whitens over time.

on 3/10/2015 11:38:00 PM

I used crest whitening strips for the first time this morning. I left them on for 45 minutes, removed them, and left for school. Immediately after removing the strips, my teeth started hurting. Throughout my day at school the pain gradually got worse and worse...eventually I couldn't eat or drink or even speak because the pain was so bad. I looked up solutions to this problem and read that rubbing sensodyne on my teeth for a few minutes would relieve the pain...so I went to the store, purchased the toothpaste, rubbed it on my teeth and let it sit for five or so minutes, and the pain only got worse. It is 8:35 PM and the pain has now gone on for almost 12 hours...I have taken four 200mg ibprofins and one Tylenol PM within the last five hours. Neither of these took the pain away. I'm beyond disappointed and super sad that I know I won't be getting any sleep tonight. Please, take my advice and do NOT NOT NOT use these strips. You will absolutely 111110000% regret it. Yixe.

on 2/26/2015 11:31:00 PM

This is a miracle product!! I have used it for two days in a row now and have already gotten so many compliments! I did have some sensitivity but not unbearable. I recommend using them 2 days in a row then taking a break for a day and continue like that. Its crazy how big of a difference they make in my smile. They stick on perfectly and come off easy. I only wear them for 30 minutes. Holy grail product seriously!! I would recommend to anyone that just wants a whiter smile. Don;t know how I didn't try these years ago!

on 1/5/2015 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This product is wonderful. As someone with naturally discoloured teeth these have really helped. I've only been using the strips for a week and a half and I'm seeing results. Unfortunately they haven't neutralised the variety of shades found in my teeth to one pearly white, but not much can help with that. I personally haven't experienced any tooth sensitivity due to these, however I find they don't stick to my teeth well. I have fairly straight teeth as I had braces, with my two front teeth on the top jaw only protruding in the slightest. Due to this minor issue the strips do not stick too well to my teeth and I find myself constantly pressing them back down onto my teeth. While slightly pricey, I have been seeing results in the short space of time i've been using the product and I'm eager to keep using it.

on 11/21/2014 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is definitely a must have. I used to crave for the sparkling white teeth of those TV stars but hesitated to see the dentist since the cost might be overwhelmed. One time I was chatting with a friend of mine (who happened to be a beauty blogger) and she recommended Crest to me. I bought it, used it, and love it! It significantly whitens my teeth and makes me feel so confident when smiling. I use the strips together with Crest 3d glamorous white toothpaste, and the result truly blown my mind! The main problem, as reported by many people, is the sensitivity you might experience while using it. I just think that this sensitivity is worth it: you will have that gorgeous sparkling smile with just a small sum of money (when compared to that of a professional whitening procedure by the dentist). Totally worth trying :)

on 11/11/2014 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

these work great but you have to do them every other day (or even every third day) for your teeth not to become painfully sensitive. to prep myself for these i'll use sensodyne toothpaste for about a week prior to starting the strips. then i use the strips every other day until i complete the pack. it takes a while, but its worth it because of how white it gets/keeps my teeth for at least six months. i'm a smoker and soda/coffee drinker, but i get compliments on my teeth all the time thanks of these!

on 11/5/2014 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff is amazing. I used to have yellow teeth, and I now use this about twice a year and receive compliments all the time about how white my teeth are. It is a little annoying that you have to use them for 21 days in a row, but it's totally worth it. My teeth are pretty sensitive to begin with, and after using this for about 4 days it gets really bad. But I pull through, and some days can be really good and some days can be really bad with sensitivity. Nothing is unbearable though. The price is pretty steep here in Canada, I just bought a pack on sale for $59.99, but again, it is definitely worth it for me. My teeth are sparkling white, and even after all the coffee I drink, AND I smoke, I haven't seen my teeth start to turn yellow since I started using these about two years ago. I highly recommend these if you don't mind dealing with the sensitivity temporarily.

Popular Other Products