December 21, 2014 | 926 users online

Skincare - Face - Nuxe - MASQUE FRAIS HYDRATANT

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 5:40:00 AM More reviews by houhou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love this mask. It's one of the best hydrating mask in the market. I Have been using it for several years. Face feels hydrated and soft after use. Especially like that you can use it around eyes. The only con is the price. Rather expensive for a small 50ml. But I will keep buying it no matter the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by aemel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is lovely hydrating mask so relax so beautiful`

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by MissChatelaine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Very nice. Not greasy feeling. Really sinks into skin and has a nice, pleasant scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by stls

Exceptional soothing moisturizing mask, I'm very impressed.
I like the thin texture that sinks right into the skin, the fresh herbal scent and the tube packaging. I apply a thin layer once a week after exfoliation and leave it overnight.
Makes my skin feel soft, supple, plump and more even toned. I have acne prone skin, never left oily residue, irritated or broke me out and it's not terribly expensive. I've been using it for 6 months and still have more than half left. No complains, great buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Revenue

When it comes to Nuxe - I usually like their products and this one is not an exception ;)
It is a really nice hydrating mask which is especially refreshing if you store it in the fridge and put it cold like that on your face.
Texture is really nice and light, but it is slightly too greasy for my combination skin. It doesn't cause any breakouts though so it's fine.
It also smells nice, it has refreshing herbal scent which is very light and discrete.

What I like about it is that it's so gentle that it can be used on eye area as well, it actually says on the product to use it on the whole face, including eye area.
It also says on the product to leave it on the face for 10 minutes and then either remove the excess with the cotton pad or rub it into the skin. I choose the second option as I feel it would be a waste to remove this nice product from the face if you can leave it to work longer.
I usually use this mask before I go to bed, leave it on for 15-20 minutes (I like to keep it on my face longer than 10 minutes as it really feels nice) and then rub it into my skin and leave it to work overnight :)

Guys can also use this mask as an aftershave balm ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nuxe Masque Crème Fraiche is a yummy smelling light emulsion which could remind some people of orange blossom gardens but that reminds me of ... pastiera, a lovely southern Italian Easter cake (we all have our own secret soft spots...). It is so delicate that it can be applied to both the face and eye contour and should be left on for 10 minutes, but... it's such a pampering step in my skincare that I usually leave it on all night. My skin feels amazing the day after, plumped and supple and its effects last a good 24hrs. The eye contour, complaining from dark nights and artificial lights, is well rested and moisturised. Total win.
Truly an outstanding product, it saved my face this winter, no pun intended!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by jorates

Wonderful mask. i fell like I've had a professional spa treatment. Too bad it has been discontinued, as the new one is good but not nearly as good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by dashcrabtree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was recommended to me by a veteran skin care SA as the best of all hydrating masks, so I was really excited to try it considering my face is so dry this year that I have to layer hydrating serums, oils, and creams before it feels even a bit normal. I really like Nuxe products and find them to be very decently priced, considering the quality.

This mask IS very refreshing upon application, and I like that it can be spread into the eye area -- I definitely haven't had any problems with it irritating my skin or breaking me out, and in fact it helps to clear up my acne a bit, as this is mostly caused by dryness. Unfortunately, the moisturizing results I get from it are very short term. The next time I wash my face, I seem to lose all results (except for the relief in acne!). I end up using this more often than you would normally use the mask, and in some bad weeks I end up basically using it as my nightly moisturizer. I want to recommend it as a lovely product, but I do find it a bit disappointing that it doesn't seem to work as I'm used to masks working (hence the reason why you usually only need them once or twice a week!).

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by gumbyguy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Nice try, but no cigar. Hydrating yes, but not exceptionally so. Does an average job in my opinion, though - full disclosure - I do not have dry skin. Perhaps this makes more of an impact on those that do have dry skin? As others have said, it's more a lotion than a thick gooey mask. In fact, I use it as a lotion, applying it at bedtime and leaving it until morning. The ingredients promoted sounded attractive: baobab oil, lily, iris, sweet almond extracts, et al.). However, a quick scan down the actual ingredient list was not so charming: water, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, hydrolyzed adansonia, butylene glycol, et al.. A vertible chemical potpourri. I cannot help thinking something more natural would be more helpful for the skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by iciclerain

The is a very gentle mask and because of it, it does not do much. I have been mainly using it around the eye area when I'm doing other masks and it does not irritate at all.