October 22, 2014 | 1987 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by diepset1

These are okay...the only reason I got them was because I had a coupon. Face wipes are one of those things that you shouldn't have to pay big bucks for. These are gentle and take makeup off well, but the smell is not very appealing. It's cucumber scent takes some getting used to and it does not make me break out or anything, but I don't have particularly sensitive skin. I did feel a burning sensation when I first started using these. Maybe I rubbed too hard, but this burning hasn't occurred with other wipes, so there must be something up with these. I like this brand because they try to be eco-friendly and natural, but there is nothing special about these wipes. I think I like the Wal-Mart brand wipes better.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got an extra 33% in a package on sale at Target. I believe this was my first experience with the Yes brand of makeup remover wipes. I was not impressed. Yes, it smells like cucumbers. That's a plus. It didn't leave my face feeling sticky or add any moisture, at least in my case. I like that because if I want to moisturize my face, I want to use what works best for me. But it removed the bare minimum of makeup necessary to actually have "makeup removal" printed on the package. I'm working through the Grapefruit ones now. I will not buy these again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by natalieannex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These wipes burn. SO MUCH. I wanted to love them because they work well, but the after burning sensation really isn't worth it. My brother loves these for when he's feeling too lazy to wash his face, so I guess it just depends on the way your skin reacts to them. They smell fresh and do the job, but ultimately, for me, the after effects of the wipes aren't worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by BuffyTheMoronSlayer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't consider myself to have traditionally sensitive skin. While my skin breaks out with silicone, mostly it's very average. However I had a lot of burning with these wipes. A lot of burning. I cannot imagine how these would be for someone who actually had sensitive skin. I used them 2x and then threw the rest of the pack away.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by nsr2

I used one of these wipes the first evening I bought them and woke up the next morning with a tiny pimple on my cheek. I didn't make the connection between the wipe and that pimple until the next day - the second time I used these wipes, there was some stinging around my eyes and on my forehead. Later that day there were two huge bumps on my forehead. There is clearly some ingredient in these wipes that do not agree with my skin. I would not recommend you experiment with these if your skin is acne-prone or reactive.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Will not repurchase. Hate the scent and to say ts organic...It made my skin tingle for a slight second. Im not sure if its suppose to or if its a allergic reaction. The price point was to expensive for a drugstore makeup remover. I like the packaging alot, it keeps the wipes moist. It did remove 100% of my makeup without too much of a hassle but I cant risk putting anything on my skin that irritates it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by SandraRJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I’m surprised from the small amount of people who’d repurchase these wipes. I absolutely love them and so do the people I’ve shared them with! The wipes are 98% natural, enriched with cucumbers, aloe vera, Dead Sea minerals and green tea; all very beneficial ingredients. Makeup and dirt is easily swept away, no rubbing required. They’re so gentle I even use them on makeup-free days, just to freshen up my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by suggrr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I liked the fresh scent, the cheerful packaging and how they removed my makeup adequately. They just didn't distinguish themselves from any other wipes I've used, so I bought Costco's store brand once I ran out of these. They never burned my face or my eyes as far as I remember!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by prettycunning

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had a horrible allergic reaction to these also. My face went bright red, burned and was hot to the touch. Definitely not a good pick for sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by liorak

First let me start by saying I do not find my eyes to be sensitive unless irritated due to allergies or something like that.

These made my eyes burn like crazy! I think it might be one of the ingredients in it, not sure which one. Also the more regularly I would use it, the more it would burn. It did remove my makeup that is why I gave 2 lippies, I would give it more if it removed every ounce of eye makeup, but thin you still need something else to go over the eye area. It could just be that I use more waterproof eyeliners and mascaras.

Also I can’t say it was just one pack that wasn’t working for me, since I bought like 6 packs!