July 22, 2014 | 2413 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Kathy101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So I had heard great reviews on this product through youtube and decided that I would go out and buy some because I was looking for some wipes that would get my makeup off (including eye makeup). The first time I used these, they stung my face and eyes like crazy and I had to quickly go wash them off. I do not have sensitive skin so I was surprised that they did sting so much and I regret buying them because they were quite expensive from where I live. Although I do like the smell of them and the packaging is great, I really wish this product had worked for me because of all the great reviews I had seen

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by kajy14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell is nice, however these towelettes burned my skin. I've never considered myself to have sensitive skin in the past, so I'm not sure what's up with these. There also seemed to be hardly any moisture in the package. I will definitely not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

These towelettes weren't hypoallergenic, they burned the hell out of my skin. They stung at first and burned for a long while. It felt like they removed any moisture from my skin, too. Did NOT work for me. On the other hand, they clean pretty well, even if all the mascara doesn't come off. The smell is lovely, the towelettes are quite large, and they feel refreshing on my cleavage/chest area without burning my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews on these wipes! I've been using these for the past week or so and I really like them. First of all, I love the packaging. Aside from the fact that the package is really bright and fun, I really appreciate that these have a lid that snaps shut and not a sticky closure. This keeps the wipes wetter for a longer amount of time and makes them easier to travel with. Another thing I love is the scent. These have a fresh cucumber scent that is really pleasant but not overwhelming.
As far as removing makeup goes, these work really well. I wear pretty thick full-coverage foundation pretty much every day, and these get off pretty much all my face makeup without requiring me to scrub really hard or use multiple wipes. These are alright at removing eye makeup...If I'm wearing minimal eye makeup, like just a little liner and mascara, these do the job, but if I'm wearing colorful or darker shadows and waterproof liner and mascara I'll need to go in with a separate eye makeup remover . I don't experience any of the stinging or burning sensation that a lot of reviewers have mentioned on my eyes nor my face, and my skin is relatively sensitive.
I've had some really early mornings this week, which means I've been in a hurry and super tired. On those days I actually used these to cleanse my face in the mornings and they worked well. Obviously using a cleanser with water would give me a better clean, but I feel that these did a good job of getting off my overnight treatments and any oil on my face and adequately prepared my face for the rest of my skincare routine.
The only issue I have with these is that they are a little on the dry side. They're not super dry by any means, but I like my wipes to be a little more saturated. Luckily, as I stated already, these have a flip-top closure that should prevent them from drying out further.
I'd say give these a shot despite all the negative reviews. These worked really well for me and I will probably repurchase them soon, along with some of the other Yes To wipes (just not the blueberry ones...hated those.)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

what are IN these wipes?? they are burning the beegeezus out of my skin! i dont even have overly sensitive skin, FTW? i checked the ingredients and i cant pin point one thing that would make it STING so much (maybe the "SEA SALT"?? why would you need sea salt in a makeup remover??). especially torturous using these around my eyes. i wrapped it back up and im taking back to target today in hopes that they'll give me a refund (they can be iffy). ive used the simple and trader joe wipes with no stinging but this is horrible. DO NOT BUY!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by jamboreeo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These wipes irritated my skin and turned it red. There was a bad burning tingly sensation that was not right. I should have read these reviews prior to purchasing. These were purchased at Target under the sensitive skin section of "Yes to-" brands. The packaging indicates soothing and is a Allure Beauty award winner. I am not sure how this can be. I do not recommend these wipes to anyone with sensitive skin. This was one of the worst makeup remover wipes I have ever tried. I will go back to using Simple wipes that work for me until I find an alternative that is paraben free. A major disappointment and now I am stuck with 39/40 package of wipes that are horrible.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by bayliehyland22

Did not like these wipes. They removed my makeup perfectly fine but I noticed that it made my skin burn and itch very badly, and i don't have sensitive skin. I won't be buying these again but maybe I'll try some other products from this brand in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I am also surprised by the negative reviews for this product! Typically, I used them for makeup removal, which they are very effective for. They can also be used in lieu of face wash, which I only did in a pinch or to refresh my face before applying makeup. I do not have particularly sensitive skin to begin with, so maybe that's why I did not have a problem. My favorite thing about this product is the scent. It has a cucumber/melon scent which is so refreshing. It's about $5-6 for 30 wipes, which is not practical if you're using this strictly as makeup remover wipes. You can buy an entire bottle of makeup remover and use cotton pads for the same price and make it last double, maybe triple that amount of time. Overall, a great product. I decided to repurchase these and also the blueberry flavor (which is "age refresh", the cucumber ones are "soothing/hypoallergenic"). I guess considering all the negative reviews from people with sensitive skin, I would only purchase this product if your skin isn't super sensitive. Otherwise, please give these a shot! They're a lot like Burt's Bees Facial Wipes, but often find there are better deals/prices on these overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Missmartinez1014

I don't understand why so many people dislike these my skin is sensitive too and I can only use straight cleansers no salicylic acid or anything of that sort. These felt cool and refreshing in the morning and on the go throughout the day. I loved these and will be repurchasing these.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by lkjhg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I simply can't understand how these soft feeling wipes (made for sensitive skin) are leaving my face burning red after use! You also can't use them around your eyes, which for me is the whole point of using a wipe - that it's a quick all-in-one cleanser. So I definitely wouldn't recommend that you buy them without trying them first.