September 20, 2014 | 1485 users online

Treatments (Face) - Kiehl's - Midnight Recovery Concentrate

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by mybeautycravings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate is my holy grail night time serum.

Top 4 Reasons why you need to give this a try
1. Lovely Scent
2. Oil but NOT Oily
3. Softer & Rejuvenated Skin
4. The bottle lasts a LONG LONG time

Check out full review at http://tinyurl.com/n68dehp or google myBeautyCravings.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this serum, for a multitude of reasons. I have sensitive skin, and use the original Crème de la Mer with The Concentrate 3 nights a week. I also use this serum with Chantecaille's Retinol Intense Night Cream 3 nights a week (retinol isn't as effective if used nightly, so I alternate) and a sleep/overnight mask like Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask 1-2 nights a week, generally on the weekend when I like to give my skin a break.

This serum is so soothing and never makes me breakout. In fact, it's helped clear up breakouts I used to get on my chin. It's incredibly gentle and hydrating, and helps my Chantecaille Retinol Intense amount in half because it spreads more easily after applying this serum. Every dollar counts! That Retinol cream is $110, so I'm quite thankful for the savings. The scent is natural and pleasant–not at all bothersome.

I recommended this serum to many friends, all of whom absolutely love it. I've started purchasing the larger size. The dropper is very easy to use. Some gripe that it is too watery, but I just put the drops into the palm of my hand and apply with my fingertips. You really can't lose with this serum.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by cogitoergodebs

I had mixed feelings in the first few weeks of using this, but ive come to the conclusion that skin sometimes needs to get used to a new routine and mine is loving this! I have very pale skin which easily looks dull and I wake up every morning with clear bright skin. give it time and it may just work for you too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by vwaratah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Definite my all-time holy grail product!! I have been using it religiously for almost 2 years and am on my second bottle right now (yes, it lasts that long).

Skin Concerns
Combination/ Oily/ Acne-prone/ Sensitive

Why do I buy this product?
At that time I was just starting use BP to treat my acne problem and my skin got super dull and dry. I ask people at Kiehl's (who are always very helpful) what should I use to plump up my skin. They recommends me the midnight recovery serum and the oil-free gel cream moisturizer.

The Result:
To my amazement, I remember seeing almost immediate improvement to my skin: my skin feel soft and subtle yet hydrated and bouncy at the same time. It also smoothens out my skin texture, making it appear tone and even. In other word, it did a turnaround for my skin, the way I expected Clinique turnaround to did but didnt.

If you determines to have a healthy skin that seems glowing from within, this is the product for you. But if you are looking for something that could reduce wrinkles and fine lines, I suggest you look for product that is developed for such purpose. If you use this serum for what it meant to do, I really believe you will see major difference in your skin. Seriously. All in a great way as well.

How do I use it?
I use it every night after applying BP. I drop a few drops of the serum on my palm, warm it and kinda push it into the skin using my palm. Wait a bit, the use the oil-free moisturizer over the top, using the same method.

Im genuinely in love with this product. If you had suffer from dull-looking, acne-ridden skin like me, you would understand how amazing it feels to have found a product that actually works. I hope any of you who try it love it as much as I do :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by SammyDylan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this concentrate. A little background...I've always had really clear, sensitive skin (I only get maybe 1 pimple every 3 months or so), but the negative part is that I never really had a skincare routine since my skin never seemed to be a problem for me. Now that I'm 27, I've noticed my cheeks and skin around my eyes becoming a lot drier and I'm seeing some wrinkles and fine lines start to emerge so I knew I had to take some action. I'm obsessed with coconut oil...I use it as a skin moisturizer everyday after I shower, but I knew I needed something a little more gentle for my face and that's where Kiehl's comes in. I had a sample of the Midnight Concentrate that my friend had given me a while ago, and so I decided to use it every night to see if it helped moisturize my dry areas. And it definitely did that plus some! I wake up with radiant, glowing skin, and I never felt like my skin looked dull before, but I guess that's because I never knew how radiant it could actually be.

I purchased a bottle after using up the sample, and it's now part of my (albeit minimal) nighttime skincare routine. I always slightly dampen my face then add the concentrate to my fingertips and massage it into my cheeks and forehead. I'll then add another drop to my ring fingers and rub them together to warm it then I pat it around my dry eye area. I highly recommend this product for everyone wanting smooth and radiant skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by alishee

This stuff is AMAZING!!!!! Actually it works SO well on my skin and made SUCH a noticeable difference on the first day that sometimes worry it is too good to be true. I've never experienced results so drastically wonderful with a product.
With most people it seems this product either works VERY well or your skin has a horrible reaction to the ingredients. However your skin reacts, I would always recommend giving it a shot. The bottle lasts a long time and it has seriously made my skin look better, (even my father noticed).

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by nvella

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

No - rip off - olive oil would probably be more effective

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 6:55:00 AM More reviews by BeverlyFrost

For S$80 it is really steep. My first bottle was drained out after using for 3 months because I didn't tighten the cap properly and everything was gone. I don't know why, but I bought a new bottle anyway. It didn't break me out, the smell was gentle, however, it did absolutely NOTHING. I did't wake up to better looking, glowy skin. Nothing at all. I've been using this for almost a year, almost every single night. After I finish this bottle, doubt I would spend on this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Jdeliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my regular "put some good product on your face before going to bed". Have used it for a couple of years now. Doesn't make my skin break out and nourishes my face. I find it very delicate and gentle on my skin. Is not like a heavy moisturizer. Will keep using it along with other kiehl's products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Lisagirl27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this. LOVE, love, love this. It makes my sensitive, allergic skin look amazing!

It is pricey, but if you put it on when your skin is damp, you really only need 4-5 drops. The bottle lasts quite a while! I wake up with glowing, tighter-looking skin.