July 29, 2014 | 1212 users online

Treatments (Face) - Kiehl's - Midnight Recovery Concentrate

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by vwaratah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Definite my all-time holy grail product!! I have been using it religiously for almost 2 years and am on my second bottle right now (yes, it lasts that long).

Skin Concerns
Combination/ Oily/ Acne-prone/ Sensitive

Why do I buy this product?
At that time I was just starting use BP to treat my acne problem and my skin got super dull and dry. I ask people at Kiehl's (who are always very helpful) what should I use to plump up my skin. They recommends me the midnight recovery serum and the oil-free gel cream moisturizer.

The Result:
To my amazement, I remember seeing almost immediate improvement to my skin: my skin feel soft and subtle yet hydrated and bouncy at the same time. It also smoothens out my skin texture, making it appear tone and even. In other word, it did a turnaround for my skin, the way I expected Clinique turnaround to did but didnt.

If you determines to have a healthy skin that seems glowing from within, this is the product for you. But if you are looking for something that could reduce wrinkles and fine lines, I suggest you look for product that is developed for such purpose. If you use this serum for what it meant to do, I really believe you will see major difference in your skin. Seriously. All in a great way as well.

How do I use it?
I use it every night after applying BP. I drop a few drops of the serum on my palm, warm it and kinda push it into the skin using my palm. Wait a bit, the use the oil-free moisturizer over the top, using the same method.

Im genuinely in love with this product. If you had suffer from dull-looking, acne-ridden skin like me, you would understand how amazing it feels to have found a product that actually works. I hope any of you who try it love it as much as I do :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by SammyDylan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this concentrate. A little background...I've always had really clear, sensitive skin (I only get maybe 1 pimple every 3 months or so), but the negative part is that I never really had a skincare routine since my skin never seemed to be a problem for me. Now that I'm 27, I've noticed my cheeks and skin around my eyes becoming a lot drier and I'm seeing some wrinkles and fine lines start to emerge so I knew I had to take some action. I'm obsessed with coconut oil...I use it as a skin moisturizer everyday after I shower, but I knew I needed something a little more gentle for my face and that's where Kiehl's comes in. I had a sample of the Midnight Concentrate that my friend had given me a while ago, and so I decided to use it every night to see if it helped moisturize my dry areas. And it definitely did that plus some! I wake up with radiant, glowing skin, and I never felt like my skin looked dull before, but I guess that's because I never knew how radiant it could actually be.

I purchased a bottle after using up the sample, and it's now part of my (albeit minimal) nighttime skincare routine. I always slightly dampen my face then add the concentrate to my fingertips and massage it into my cheeks and forehead. I'll then add another drop to my ring fingers and rub them together to warm it then I pat it around my dry eye area. I highly recommend this product for everyone wanting smooth and radiant skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by alishee

This stuff is AMAZING!!!!! Actually it works SO well on my skin and made SUCH a noticeable difference on the first day that sometimes worry it is too good to be true. I've never experienced results so drastically wonderful with a product.
With most people it seems this product either works VERY well or your skin has a horrible reaction to the ingredients. However your skin reacts, I would always recommend giving it a shot. The bottle lasts a long time and it has seriously made my skin look better, (even my father noticed).

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by nvella

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

No - rip off - olive oil would probably be more effective

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 6:55:00 AM More reviews by BeverlyFrost

For S$80 it is really steep. My first bottle was drained out after using for 3 months because I didn't tighten the cap properly and everything was gone. I don't know why, but I bought a new bottle anyway. It didn't break me out, the smell was gentle, however, it did absolutely NOTHING. I did't wake up to better looking, glowy skin. Nothing at all. I've been using this for almost a year, almost every single night. After I finish this bottle, doubt I would spend on this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Jdeliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my regular "put some good product on your face before going to bed". Have used it for a couple of years now. Doesn't make my skin break out and nourishes my face. I find it very delicate and gentle on my skin. Is not like a heavy moisturizer. Will keep using it along with other kiehl's products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Lisagirl27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this. LOVE, love, love this. It makes my sensitive, allergic skin look amazing!

It is pricey, but if you put it on when your skin is damp, you really only need 4-5 drops. The bottle lasts quite a while! I wake up with glowing, tighter-looking skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by BluEArieL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this as a sample previously and went on to get the large bottle.
My objective was to find a night oil/cream that can gives me hydration, soothes my skin and give me radiant skin when i wake up.
This product only fulfilled half of my objectives.
pros: I like the texture of this oil. It is an oil but it doesnt clog up my pores or cause my hair and pillow case to be oily. It gets absorbed fast and i love the scent.
It helps to soothe my skin and seems to hydrate it (for the night).

Cons: However, i do not wake up with better or radiant skin the next morning. I have been using it for 1-2 months and i still do not see any changes to my skin.

I may not get this again as i will be looking out for something that can achieve what i want.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by erikafleri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing! My sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin reacted really well to this product. It visibly reduced most of my blemishes and helped fade small acne scars. Softened and hydrated my skin and didn't make it more (or less) oily. This gives a healthy glow and makes the skin look renewed. I use two drops of it every other day (the other days I use an acne cream). I'm in love with it but I suggest getting a sample first because it's pricy!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2014 6:20:00 AM More reviews by 123bbc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Used this product for the first time this weekend. I regularly use Kiehl's products and have had mixed results (eye creams meh, face cleansers good).
Boy, what a reaction. I work up the next day with a face the texture of sandpaper. Tiny, raised bumps covered my cheeks. Some patches were red and lightly inflamed. Just horrible.