October 22, 2014 | 1821 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Minted #85

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

Lovely colour but serious wretched formula. I hate the application as the formula is thin, streaky and it takes like 3+ coats to get it to look remotely decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by twiggychic3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just rediscovered my love for this polish! I bought it a few years ago and forgot about it until recently. It's true, the formula is very thin and somewhat streaky, but it evens out nicely after just two coats..and since it's so thin, it dries quickly and the wait time between coats is pretty much nonexistent! I have a few polishes in similar shades of mint (Essie, Sally Hansen, Sinful Colors, etc.), but this has been my go-to this summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Emma241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this colour, but sadly the formula lets this nail polish down. Like everyone else (or most people on here), I find the formula of this nail polish to be really watery and thin. To get a really good colour, I'd say you'd have to apply two coats. I normally just apply one coat though, as I usually can't be bothered applying another coat. I really wish this nail polish had a thicker and less watery consistancy, because then it would be great. I probably would buy it again, just because I can't seem to find any other mint coloured nail polish in the stores in the town I live in.

7/10

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by fresh1fierce1feminine

I loved the color but I wasn't too happy with the formula! I have to re-apply many times to get the desired shade as it should be! It was really streaky :( I will repurchase more Revlon nail colors, just maybe not this line. Also, the brush was tricky to use as it was very tiny!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by osoinnocento

Beautiful mint color but awful formula! So streaky and so thin that I have to reapply a few times.. by then it's no longer the pretty mint color I was expecting to get out of this bottle. Such a disappointment.. still on the look out for the perfect light mint polish

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by jeanettepdau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the color but I seriously hate the formula of this nail polish. Way too streaky and thin. ;(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by sparkle506

I love the colour and the pigmentation for this polish. However, like everyone else it is very difficult to apply. I had this polish for years now and I had quite a journey with this. In the beginning, this polish applied like a dream, a little streaky tho but it was workable. The next summer, I wore this the polish became thick, making it hard to apply. But I could still work with it because I love this colour so much. Now, the polish is watery, which is fine with me but it is so hard to apply. The polish likes to separate into tiny little dots and create bubbles. sigh, I tried applying it twice and I got so mad that I threw it out.

I then decided that I should try it again and layer a white gelly polish underneath cause it could be the base coat that I was using that was causing separation. And it worked! So happy. The dry time is a little slow and there are some bubble but nothing like a good top coat that won't fix it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I did not have problems with the formula, but I kind of expected that a color like this you would have to do three coats. it looks really nice on, and the staying power has been decent. I put it on Tuesday night and it is now Friday night and only has very minimal chipping on my pointer finger on my right hand. My polish usually chips within two days or so. Plus the color- people love it on. I received two compliments on it just today!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Ug, wow. Color is really nice but soo thin. Makes it messy to apply. Glad I got it for 75% off! I wouldn't buy (or keep) at full price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by diorbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A lovely mint green creme nail varnish. It can be quite streaky on the first coat but the second coat covers that. Essie's Mint Candy Apple is easier to apply but the colours aren't the same (Essie's is bluer) so I think it's nice to have both. I got this nail varnish when Chanel started the Jade trend and although it's not a dupe it's still a gorgeous colour suitable all year round