December 19, 2014 | 1138 users online

Hair - Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by morenitaxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

*Rihanna voice* Where have you been all my li-i-i-i-i-fe!?

This saved my hair. My hair has been a brittle, dry mess ever since a bad experience at a hair salon. Not only did she "trim" almost 2 inches off my hair (that didn't have many split ends) but she overprocessed my relaxer and left me with dry, brittle, limp, thin hair and a burned scalp. I have been trying product after product, deep conditioning and trying to nurse my hair back to health but to no avail.

Enter this gem. I'm not good with explaining scents but this smells so good! As soon as I slather this on my freshly shampooed hair, my strands turn so buttery smooth :) After using this once a week for almost three months, my hair is almost back to normal. There's no way to reverse damaged hair but this makes my hair so much softer and manageable. My hair is touchable, smells delicious and shiny. Definitely try this out! It's worth the price tag :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Lipsticlady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Target and Ulta. I compared color, smell, and packaging and it looks like the one from Target is legit. The Target one was also like $15 but compared to full price ($36) that's a good buy. I love the smell! I used it after washing, then put on my hair and then sat for 15 to 20 minutes with a shower cap, washed out and let my hair air dry and wow my hair as very soft and looked good which is a feat considering how bleach damaged my hair is.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by aliciagrasby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Before reading my review please know that I have very normal, healthy hair. My hair is not dry or damaged and this may have affected my experience with the product.

This mask had so much hype surrounding it so I decided to give it a go. I was disappointed because of the hype and cost. My hair did smell very nice and was ever so slightly softer but for me, that is normal with most deep conditioners.

However, like I said before my hair was very normal, healthy and somewhat shiny before using this. If your hair is dry or damaged I think this mask would work better in your hair than mine.
If you have the same hair type as me and are interested in trying this I was advise against it because I don't think the results warrant the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by 0113ichijiku

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! This stuff is amazing! The best hair mask so far. My hair is severe damages from bleach to dark, dark to bleach. Tons of breakage and frizz. I left about 30 minutes. Worked just great and amazing. My hair just looks totally different.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by paolandlove

AMAZING. i love the way my hair feels after this. I leave it on for like 5 minutes or so in the shower. It helps my frizziness go down- I had my hair bleached (horrible mistake) and it helps my hair look normal. I think it's a little pricey (usually almost 40 bucks!!!) butttt I found some at TJ Maxx for like 19 bucks. A tub lasts me like a month or so if I put it on once or twice a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by PastelDoll

I got a smaller tube of this product from TJMAXX, at almost 40% off the original price- I've always heard good things, so I figured the price was befitting a trail run.

I absolutely love this product. I use it probably..1-2 times week. I keep it in my hair right after I shampoo & condition (Also macadamia products.) I leave it in from 7-10 minutes, while I cleanse my face, shave, relax, etc. (Just pass the time.) And when it washes out, it just feels so darn soft- like whipped cream soft. But try not to get it in your scalp- you'll have an oily scalp in a day or two then.

Overall, it's absolutely great for damaged/frizzy hair. Keeps it nice, soft, and silky till your next hair wash session. I will continue to purchase this product.
(Even though I bought a backup set, I'll cross my fingers for a discount in the future as well.)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by mkil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Good Day my beauties!

After hearing many you tube beauty gurus rave about this, I decided to try this product - and it is worth the hype! My hair has been through the wringer as far as dye goes. A birth control I was on also changed the texture to very frizzy. I use a very good shampoo (purology) and my hair was still feeling off.

Enter Macadamia Natural Oil!

The smell is amazing! I tested several deep conditioners and this one was so much yummier! It is packaged beautifully. It is thick and smooth. When I first put it on my hair, I felt as if it was nothing special... but after 10 mins it was as if my hair soaked everything up. Once I rinsed my hair it was heaven . I let it dry, and my hair had ZERO frizz. My hair feels so soft and healthy. It has great shine and already feels as if it is stronger. I paid $32.00 Canadian for it, and it is already worth every cent!

xoxo
Meg

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by jessicarwx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This hair mask is amazing! As with most things I try, I heard great things about this product before I gave it a shot. I bought a sample packet of it from ulta for like $2 or $3 to give it a try and it made my hair super soft!! You're suppose to leave it in for 7 minutes which to me is a long time while I'm in the shower so I save it for days when I shave and exfoliate and all that (I don't actually use it that often). The smell isn't bad and the product lasts a long time! Definitely give it a try if you're looking for an awesome hair mask!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by NIkkix123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the sample package for this a few months ago, because I seen so many beauty gurus on Youtube recommending it so I thought I would give it a try. At first, it felt like any other hair mask I had used, then I realized I was wrong. It made my hair feel super soft & manageable! I went through two more sample packages of it, before my boyfriend finally bought me 2 jars of it. I use this once a week & I have really noticed my hair has been growing ever since using it. This is definitely a must buy product, & I am keeping it around for life :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mask.It leaves my hair looking very healthy and shiny.It has a nice smell and it acts like a deep conditioner,not just leaving a shiny layer only on the outside like other products.I will definitely buy it again.