September 1, 2014 | 1994 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of the best mascaras I have used. If you move past the unconventional wand, which is strange to use the first few times, it's genius. It's literally like a comb that lifts and defines.
It also gave me unexpected volume. I actually found it hard to go back to a normal round brush after finishing the tube -- this felt so much more precise, especially for the inner and outer corner lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I got this in gift set last Christmas with a bunch of other mascaras.

This is the mascara I liked the most!! he formula is a little too wet for my liking,it just seems forever to dry. But this gives me really nice length & volume for my lashes...my lashes never felt hard.

It was easy to remove too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just okay in my book. Nothing to write home about. The formula is decent and I don't hate the unconventional wand, but I don't think it does anything notable either.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Katyface9801

I got this in a gift set with several different Clinique mascaras. Now, I'm seeing it getting good reviews, but I really don't care for it and since it was a gift can't speak about the price. It makes my lashes so clumpy. I guess I just have delicate lashes, but when I go to separate them I always end up pulling out some lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 4:13:00 AM More reviews by ladyc74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this mascara when buying another product at the Clinique counter and was pleasantly surprised. I normally go for volumising mascara, as I have long lashes naturally, so I would never have picked this - plus I haven't always been impressed with Clinique makeup. When I first opened the mascara, I thought they'd given me one with a dud wand, but then I realised that's how it is meant to be! It's a curved plastic thing with no brushes, and actually quite fun to use. It also makes it very easy to get at those little baby inner lashes. The mascara really lengthened and defined my lashes, almost giving a false eyelash effect. Now, remember I said I have long lashes - makeup artists often comment on them - so this may not give such a dramatic effect on everyone, I don't know. But certainly don't shy away if you're used to volumising mascara - this gives a high-impact result. I've said I'd buy again - in truth there are so many mascaras to try I don't know if I would. But it's definitely in my top 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Rac972

This is my absolute favorite mascara! (If you're looking for voluptuous lashes this is NOT the mascara for you) it separates lashes amazingly and doesn't clump at all! It's a bit pricy at $19 but it works amazing and totally worth the price! Clinique never disappoints.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Naromantica

Best mascara so far in my life....

I'm sensitive to a lot of things, and I've been troubled by mascaras before (irritated eyes, lashes falling off etc..), I have also had mascaras running out too quickly, or mascaras that were just difficult to apply nicely while in a haste...

"..........Then I found youuuuu ...."

Yes it's pricey... BUT.... it's easy to apply all the way down to the roots thanks to the small brush, I love how small the packaging is, and I also think the design is classy. It's not waterproof (thank god...hate those) but a little rain won't make it all run like a river..

It's funny... I never really tried to use it for it's lengthening effect, so I have nothing to say about that... sorry.
BUT,
one stroke = nice, quite natural covering.
Two strokes = Heavier, evening makeup!

And! And! My lashes don't get all messy and/or tangled up!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Cadylately

This is my favorite mascara of all time! I love the wand- it's the exact shape of my eye. One coat gives me double the length and volume, and two coats gives me super long lashes! I tried Benefit They're Real just before I bought this one, and this one kicks ass. I returned the other to Benefit and will wear this one every day!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by imaunicorn

It has the weirdest looking wand ever! I like this mascara quite a lot - makes my lashes look really long and gives a certain amount of volume. Also, after a while it gets easy to use on the bottom lashes - it gives a great look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by merexoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you don't own this mascara, GO BUY IT...'nuff said...:)