Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID

on 7/6/2015 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This could have been my HG foundation if not for the lasting power. It has good coverage, feels light on the skin, covers open pores, dewy-glowy finish and photographs beautifully. But for that 16hours lasting claim, ouh a bit far-fetched, no? Maybe for normal skin ladies? I only get that "glowy" look up till the 4hour mark. Then it fades away evenly, making me look a little orange.. I guess it does oxidise a bit. I even applied matifier and primer underneath as well as set with powder because I have very oily skin. For reference I'm using shade 53, NC30 on MAC foundations. But all in all, this is a good foundation. In fact, it outperforms many of the high-end foundations i've ever used (Dior, Laura Mercier, UD Naked). Good for daily wear, just need to touch-up midday. Not sure if i'll repurchase

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this is my holy grail foundation.
this works perfectly for my oily skin it gave me a flawless buildable coverage and yet i looked natural and it gave me the most beautiful matte skin.i applied it with my stippling brush because it makes the foundation looks more flawless and skin-like finish.i bought the shade 51 which was too light for me but it still matched my neck since i bronzed up my face.but i really recommend this foundation for people with oily skin.if you're dry this might make your dry patches shows up.but overall.i love this

on 6/24/2015 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is quiet thick consistency foundation, doesn't couse any allergic reaction and would be great for students or someone on budget,stays on all day and doesn't go patchy even on oily skin,

on 6/22/2015 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Awful. Gave me horrible cystic acne on my chin. A strange kind of acne that I never had before. Huge area of swollen tissue with lots of dots of pus. Kept swelling and eventually the skin rupture in places and it started bleeding but some areas still had pus under. Sorry about the terrible picture I am putting in your head, but beware if you can be prone to breakouts!

The 123 caused me also similar type of acne but the damage caused by HM was greater. Possibly because I used it for more days. Horrible. Put both in the bin because I was too scared of ever using them again.

on 6/21/2015 11:10:00 AM

I really like this foundation. I use the shade 52, I think it to be a medium coverage foundation that isn't overly buildable. Needs setting with powder and has a dewy finish that doesn't look too shiney.

on 6/20/2015 1:55:00 PM

I don't love it, i don't hate it. The coverage is medium and you don't need a lot (be careful with your foundation brush it can get a bit cakey) the smell is a little strong and it doesn't help with my shiny forehead so i'm a bit disappointed. It goes well with a finishing powder though. It's not HG but i like it, it's a good everyday foundation.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of the worst foundations I have ever tried. My forehead is really oily but the rest of my face is really dry and I have acne prone skin with acne scars. First of all the coverage is horrible it is less coverage than a BB cream. It is extremely oily. I felt like I was just putting baby oil on my skin with no coverage. It broke me out like crazy like cystic acne even though I never break out like that. My skin was extremely itchy like if I had an allergic reaction to it. As if that was not enough it did not last at all within an hour it was transferring to everything I touched. The only thing I liked about this foundation was the packaging and the scent. DO NOT buy this foundation it is not worth it at all!

on 6/16/2015 12:40:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is absolutely the best foundation I have purchased in ages. It has a very fine texture, does not cake and has good pigmentation. It covers relatively well and leaves a silky, glowing effect. It also holds up during the day. Much better than a lot of the expensive brands. I have heard that this is a great dupe for Armani foundations.

Will repurchase. the lightest shade fits NC20 just nicely.

on 6/11/2015 8:33:00 PM

My skin is funny. It's dehydrated and oily and I'm always looking for a "my skin but better' foundation. While on vacation in the UK I picked up a bottle of this on the advice of MUA. I'm very glad that I did, as this is fantastic.

The coverage is light to medium, but I don't need much (about half of a pump) to cover most of my face. I'm NW15ish and shade 51 fits me nicely. It evens out my skin well and covers minor imperfections. This isn't a foundation for full coverage, for sure, but it's a step above BB creams and tinted moisturizers. It seems to last pretty well too--my days can be pretty long and this seems to keep going all day long.

What's very telling is the reactions others have had. Co-workers and friends have said, "Wow, you're glowing!" and "You look great!" Vacations will have that effect, but I'm pretty sure that this foundation has played a big part in giving me a fresher look.

This is great stuff. I only wish it was available in the US. *sigh*

on 6/5/2015 6:43:00 PM

I love this foundation!
I have been using it for years and it is lovely! the shade 51 is a perfect match for my pale skin. Its not to pink or to yellow, its more of an illuminating cream colour.
It has a medium coverage id say that you can build slightly. It sits nicely on the skin and doesn't feel heavy at all.
The only down side is it lasts fully maybe 5/6 hours on me but I do have a job where I do a lot of rushing around and my skin is slightly oily. but i don't mind how long it lasts tbh, id much rather just retouch it once through out the day than put a foundation on once in the morning and it be chalky and heavy.
I forgot tbh how much I loved this foundation and I have just bought a different drug store one, got it home and though why did I do that! its no where near as good!