October 21, 2014 | 1612 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by leslie60

Hated it! Did not cover well and settled in fine lines. It's might work for someone in their 20's or who are line free under the eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by starhz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is horrible! I have tried using this product on both blemishes and underneath my eyes. It did nothing to cover my dark circles, but did cover my blemishes. However, it made any place I put it so dry, flakey and cakey looking. It settled into any fine lines around my eyes and made them look so much worse than they are. This concealer is just...no

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by America036

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

It's a good concealer, but I would try something else. It has a reasonable price and is very thick but it gets dried up and flakes. I don't think I'll buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by jorrdanniccole

I have a VERY dark birth mark in the corner of my right eye in the shape of a teardrop. Throughout middle school, I was constantly mocked and asked about it. My mother bought this for me after I came home crying from mean words, and I've used it ever since. I do not use any other concealer to cover my birthmark, and I never reapply it throughout my day. I can even swim with it on! I've even used it to cover my boyfriend's tattoo! With about 2-4 layers of this stuff (and good blending), it covers even the darkest of birthmarks. I suggest using a damp blending sponge to evenly blend out the product, the dampness will help thin it out because it is so thick. HOWEVER, I don't like using this product on acne. It looks dried out and unnatural. It does look better when applied with a damp blending sponge, though. The packaging is great! I can apply the product directly from the wand and/or I can put the product on a concealer brush. I've used this product to cover my birthmark for 5-6 years, and I don't think I'll ever switch concealers. It DOES oxidize to a different color, so I would suggest going over it with a tinted powder of some sort (i.e. Compact face powder, lose powder/mineral foundation).

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by michellemattson156

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Other

Ive used this concealer a few times since i bought it and its a pretty good concealer. its meduim to full coverage and hides my acne and hyperpigmentation pretty well. You can layer it maybe twice with-out getting cakey. It lasts about 5 hours (on my acne) with-out fading. The only problem i have with it is that it oxidizes to a noticable salmon under tone. I do not recomend this to anyone with olive or yellow complextions. But overall its a decent concealer, nothing special about it, but it is one of the better concealers if your looking for something to cover acne without looking cakey. The price is very good (5-6$) so you get what you pay for. Nothing special but still good considering the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2014 8:10:00 AM More reviews by LaylaNavarro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know what everyones on about, this is the worst concealer EVER. It looks like icing off a cake, it is so thick, hard to blend, and DRIES OUT INSTANTLY. As soon as I put it on my face, it will not budge and I have the hardest time trying to make it look decent. Its honestly terrible, I use a lot of high and low end products and this is just pathetic.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by BrieYeo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best concealer ever! That's really all I have to say, but I want to compare it to another product just to emphasize how amazing it really is. I bought a Mac concealer (for way more money) a few months ago and it drys so quickly on my face that I don't have time to blend it out. Thank god I found this. Maybellines 24 hr concealer sure does the job. I first apply it to my acne scars which are a darker red, then apply a light matte powder on top to blend it into my skin better. Before I proceed to contour, this concealer also doubles as a highlighter for me which works out perfectly. My skin looks absolutely flawless using only drugstore products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by ayra301

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is AMAZING!!! doesn't break me out, looks totally natural and it has been a total LIFESAVER. I do not even require foundation with this concealer or even a setting powder for that matter.
Put this natural looking concealer on and jump into the ocean for all you care and you don't have to worry about your pigmentation/scars showing through.
The fit me concealer is also a good option but with this concealer you can wipe your face with a tissue and be active without worrying about it coming off.
It can be removed with a face wash and then toning the face after to remove the residual concealer.
LOVE IT!!!
have bought about ten of these till now, will continue to buy it until my skin becomes clear.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

This stuff is horrible!!!!!! You look so cakey it is just crazy. Like no joke it you want the whole "I just slapped a pancake on my face" look then sure you'll love this concealer- but if not then stay away!!! I tried this under my eyes and it creased in every place possible. I definitely recommend splurging a little and buying a nice, high quality concealer!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Do not like!!! This gives heavy, dry and cakey coverage. I wear powder/mineral foundation and when I wear this concealer underneath, my whole face looks nasty and cakey. It's hard to blend in and you have to work very fast because it sets quickly. I used this about 3x and threw it away out of frustration because I just don't care for how it makes my skin feel and look.