December 22, 2014 | 1878 users online

Bronzers - Hard Candy - So Baked Bronzer - Tiki

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Jlhenderson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like everyone else, I think this highlighter is fantastic. It's very similar to Mac's Soft and Gentle, but half the price. It doesn't bronze at all, which I actually like, because I have very pale skin. It adds a shimmery pale gold glow anywhere you apply it, and it stays in place all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

gorgeous highlight:) or use all over the face with a fluffy brush for a nice glow for $8.00 your geting alot of product and lasts forever. I also, use this "wet" for eyeshadow on shadow brush I like to spray my makeup setting spray on my brush and then apply this. I wouldn't call this glitter but nice shimmer, on days my foundation looks to matte (which I hate!!!!!) I use this to give me a dewy look. I definetly reccomend this for anyone you'll love it:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by SandiesNailz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! You get alot of product for your money! Its a great highlighter as well as a eyeshadow base color!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by iwikiwii

This is such a beautiful highlight - it has such a beautiful golden shimmer to it, and it makes any look complete. It has good staying power and it's priced reasonably! I just hate how hard it is to find, it's almost always out of stock at my walmart. But I guess that says something about this product, doesn't it? haha, all in all it is definitely a must-have. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by newbri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great drugstore highlighter. Looks perfect on my nc42 skin. Finely milled, easy to blend. I apply it to my cheeks with my fingers! SOOO much product in the pan. Amazing quality and price!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by xoxkatieee

My favorite drugstore highlighter! Perfect for my fairish skin and I love how much product you get...I use my finger to apply it and I promise...this thing will last you forever. Definitely 9 dollars well spent...I own a lot of high end highlighters and I still find myself reaching for this one frequently.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by pinkypink96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! I did not want to go all the way to the mall or order a highlighter online so this was perfect! I just went to my local Walmart to pick it up and it was great! Perfect sheen on my face. Definitely worth the 9 dollars!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by poohlisey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is hands down the best highlighter for me. I only use it to highlight my cheek bones and it is perfect for that giving me a gorgeous soft candlelit glow. I've tried soo many highlighters and so glad I've found this. My second favorite would be TheBalm Lou Manizer. I have a yellow undertone so this highlighter really blends in with my skin. I also think this would work better for people with medium-dark complexions than fair complexion. Other highlighters I've used before I found this are Nars Albatross, Topshop Sunbeam, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, Mac Soft & Gentle. I'm a highlighter junkie and this one if a winner.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by gwmagic77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is an alright highlighter but barely shows up on my skin. It makes everything look more oily and shows up on my large pores. Still looking for a great highligher.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

I love this as a highlighter. It gives me a beautiful light golden/pearly glow on my NC40 skintone. The powder is finely milled and it doesn't have an obvious glitter look (which I dislike). I use this to highlight my cheekbones and my browbone. I purposely looked for one with very little gold infused throughout it-which I feel looks more natural on my skintone. I have used this for over six months and have not experienced any irritation or breakouts. I've also barely made a dent in this powder-a little goes a long way.