Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer - Tiki

4.4

Mica, Talc, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. May Contain ( / -): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 7/7/2015 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I wanted to love this, I really tried. I have fair, warm toned skin. Although its a bronzer, my intent was to use it as a highlighter. But for my skin, its too dark and too golden. Like a bronzer. But I can't use it as a bronzer. Its a little too light and way too shimmery for my liking as a bronzer. So basically its right in that spot of being terrible for both purposes.
Its a beautiful golden yellow color. Its powdery, but not terrible. I'd say it blends in well. It just made my face look slightly dirty and didn't work for me at all. I can see how some people would love this product. Its a good drugstore highlighter if the color works for you. But if you're very pale, like me, you may want to try something else.

on 5/19/2015 9:16:00 PM

I love the colour but not so much on my skin. I find it makes my pale skin look dewy cause of the shimmer although it lasts all day and doesn't crease. It blends well and if it wasn't for the colour I'd probably by it again.

on 4/29/2015 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a fabulous highlight or even bronzer for us pale girls! Darker shades tend to oxidize on me. This leaves a very nice, glow. I enjoy it because it isn't a sparkle. It's very natural. I apply it with a fluffy brush to the apples of my cheeks and my jaw line for some depth.

on 3/25/2015 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Very shimmery. Good for the pale. Not a daily use because I prefer the subtle. But works for a night out. Huge amount of product.

on 3/23/2015 4:55:00 PM

This is a champagne/yellow highlighter perfect for fair-medium skinned gals with YELLOW/OLIVE undertones. If you have pink undertones, stay away! A pink based highlighter will be much better suited to you!

First of all, this is a great dupe for Watts Up by Benefit and Mary Loumanizer by The Balm. It is not quite as shimmery as these two however, it's a little more subtle. Packaging sucks but the product is worth every penny.

on 3/14/2015 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The best drugstore highlighter that I've found. Cheap, easy to find, and works well without being crazy glittery.

on 3/14/2015 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Favorite highlighter ever

I own a bunch a super expensive highlighters like the «hourglass ambient lightening palette» or the Nars «Albatross», but i still find myself picking up the Hard Candy one every single day.

-It's a perfect golden subtle glow that give your that «healthy look»
-Its really not chunky at all according to me
-Doesnt break me out
-It match with any blush colors and every eye look
-Stay on all day (I set it up with my SKINDINAVIA makeup setting spray)
-You get a great amount of product for a ridiculous price

- the only negative point is the cheep-looking plastic package :(

* It's a great dupe for MAC MSF in «soft and gentle» *

on 3/13/2015 2:09:00 PM

This just looked yellow on me. Like...jaundice-yellow..:(
No matter what I used to apply this, or how light or heavy of a hand or how much blending I did, this just made me look...yellow..and not in an attractive way at all, obviously. This is also very extremely powdery, and the case is very cheaply made and I can see this being easily broken, even with the gentlest hands and care. Lastly, I feel this is quite expensive. I bought this at Walmart and it was around $10.00. Ended up returning it. I do not buy into the hype that this is a dupe for anything. Mary Lou manizer..? Um, no. It is just a yellow chalky cheap-looking powder to me, with a cheap package that is actually way over-priced for what it is. If you are looking to watch your pennies I would suggest the Physician's Formula Vegas Strip over this. Roughly the same price and a much better product.

on 2/8/2015 3:18:00 AM

instead of using this as a bronzer, I actually enjoy using this product more as a highligther. it has this beautiful gold sheen to it and is perfect for catching the light. this stuff is cheap, pigmented, and last all day. so far it hasn't broke me out yet so I'd definitely give this a thumbs up

I have all four colors of Hard Candy's So Baked Bronzers, and Tiki is my favorite one out of the four. In fact, Tiki has been my favorite bronzer ever since I purchased it. It's price is cheap and the pigmentation is awesome. It's a light bronzer and, although it seems as if it has a lot of shimmer in it, it actually only contains a little amount of shimmer. I bought this when I travelled to the US last summer, and I'm gutted that we don't have Hard Candy in England, however, I love this product so much that I would buy this online an pay the super expensive shipping fee because I love this product so much!

Popular Bronzers