December 21, 2014 | 1554 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I love this stuff, it's one of the few hair conditioners I've actually repurchased. It's strange, but I think I've been using this conditioner for an entire year now. That's just crazy talk. I use it with the conditioner and what ever other deep conditioner I feel like using. Before I purchased this shampoo and conditioner, I was using the L'Oreal Evercreme system and while it was good(still use the leave in conditioner), it was more expensive than the Suave and I'm just as happy with the suave. I looked at the ingredients in the conditioner before purchasing and was surpirsed by how high up the list of ingredients the shea butter actually was. That's always nice and sort of unusual for Suave. In any case, I use this product because it makes my hair soft and smooth and shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by aenflex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years. For me it is moisturizing, and overall I find it to be a fantastic conditioner.
When it comes to conditioner, I've tried them all: From Paul Mitchell to Alterna to Redken to Joico, Matrix, Pantene, and the long list goes on and on and on.
This is some seriously good stuff. And for three dollars if you don't like it throw it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Affordable, and moisturizing. I always use this and I love it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This conditioner works surprisingly well for me. It leaves my hair soft, smooth and healthy looking. It doesn't weigh my hair down. My hair just looks great when I use this. I haven't tried the matching shampoo yet, but I may in the future. Also, I like the smell of it. Very, very reasonable price for such a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Catitude

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

There is a noticeable difference in my hair after rinsing this conditioner out. My hair is softer and silkier, and this is coming from a naturally curly girl with VERY dry & frizz-prone hair. It's a good price for the size of the bottle & I like the scent, although it can be a bit strong for some people. I took off one lippy for the -cone but other than that, I was pleasantly surprised that such a cheap conditioner could make an evident effect on my hair, and usually rinse-out conditioners don't!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by LadyRenacorn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this conditioner after reading the great reviews here. I've only used the product once and I have really felt a significant difference. My dry scratchy hair is noticeably softer and silkier. Not my favorite scent, but it works!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

No conditioning power at all. Also the scent if not the best. Smells really fake and cheap

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by jkpesaturo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am completely shocked at how good this product worked for me! I have a very difficult time finding moisturizing conditioners that will hydrate but not weigh my fine hair down. I use a very good salon brand hydrating shampoo and have spent hundreds locating a decent conditioner (both salon and drugstore brands). This works better than most.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

This product has really good slip, is very moisturizing, and leaves my hair feeling very soft. It has a somewhat strong scent. I am able to put up with the scent, even though i wish it were of a better kind. Nevertheless, ny hair loves this product, so i will continue to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by zanderae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My long, fine, dry hair has a lot of damage. I don't blow-dry it and I don't color it, but I don't have time to get it cut, either, so it is what it is. I've been around the block with the Next Big Thing in conditioners for about 30 years, and my history with Suave conditioners has not been all that good, frankly, so the only reason I bought this was because I got a deal on it at CVS and I figured, "Why not? It's not like the stuff is expensive."

But sometimes serendipity enters an equation. Such was the case with this purchase. I use this conditioner with all sorts of shampoos, from Head & Shoulders to Clairol HE Long Term Relationship to Hairtrition to John Frieda to V05 to several other non-salon shampoos, and the result is the Same Thing Every Time, Regardless: sleek hair that won't succumb to US Deep South humidity by frizzing out, sleek hair that will look even better the day after I use this conditioner. I can pull my hair back or put it up or whatever and it doesn't look like a frizz explosion. This is the best "hair stuff" I've bought since Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment - and although I love that product, the straight-up fact is this Suave conditioner keeps my hair lookin' good for DAYS longer than that former-HG oil ever did.

Best hair product purchase EVER. Will repurchase as long as they make it.