Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer

3.6

Active Ingredient: Reservatrol: Provides antioxidant benefits to help soothe, calm, and protect skin against environmental attack. 2 oz: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Resveratrol, Hexyldecanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glutathione, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Stearic Acid, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Beta-Glucan, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Tetrapeptide-21, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta. -,

on 5/24/2015 11:45:00 PM

Got a sample of this. Won't purchase cuz it stings my eyes. And it's jar packaging. All goodies will oxidize way sooner I finish this. Other than stinging the eyes, it's a normal decent moisturizer. But I will only use the sample cuz of the jar package.

on 10/9/2014 6:45:00 PM

This is a nice finely textured, moisturising cream that is quite emollient. You can choose how much you want to use and goes on nicely before makeup. I could not see any anti-ageing effects but I say that its a nice cream. Unfortunately the anti-ageing ingredients aren't potent enough for me to see a difference after a jar but I did enjoy using this. Its non-greasy and good for all skin types. I won't repurchase since i want to use something that makes more of a difference but I do recommend you try if you are curious or if you are a philosophy fan.

on 8/10/2014 6:48:00 PM

I don't know what it is but this product makes my eye area sting and it's worse once I put concealer on. I'm not usually sensitive but had to throw out after wearing for 6 days in a row. Couldn't handle it!

on 7/27/2014 11:50:00 AM

It's an OK moisturizer to use in conjunction with other Philosophy skincare products. I got a Miracle Worker set consisting of retinoid pads and eye cream and I like the smoothening results. This cream is a little thick but I can use it on daytime under my makeup even I have oily skin. It works great also with Philosophy booster-C powder. But on its own, it's just an OK moisturizer, nothing miraculous. I've tried potent anti-aging creams, so I consider this cream a go-to moisturizer when u need a less expensive cream that hydrates good.

on 4/1/2014 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This doesn't even feel like a moisturizer to me. It feels like primer. It made me break out really bad. I'm usually not even sensitive to silicone. It made my skin feel soft but only temporarily. Good thing I just had a sample and not the whole jar!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm pretty much with my fellow reviewers on this one; no "miracle" and I am unable to tell if the anti-aging properties are effective. I'm 25 years old with no signs of aging yet. However, I usually have some sort of anti-aging product in my daily regimen as a prophylactic precaution. Can't hurt, right?

Anyway, I do love a good moisturizer, and this is just that. It's a bit heavy, but I have worn it under makeup. I find a little goes a long way, and almost makes my skin feel velvet-y. It kepy my skin moisturized all day and all night. It has a slight scent to it, mostly chemical-y. No breakouts or irritation over here. However, I do not have sensitive skin, nor am I prone to breakouts. It can be on the greasy side, so with that being said I'd skip this in the morning and use it at night only if you're skin type runs greasy.

The price is up there, but in my overall experience with Philosophy products, it's often worth it. It's better than your average moisturizer, but definitely not a must-have.

This products has a silky, extremely light weight texture but I can't help but feel like it made my face greasy? I have acne prone skin and although it moisturized my skin well, it didnt help with reducing any acne break outs. Sometimes I felt that it contributed to it. As for anti aging, I'm fairly young and don't have fine lines to judge if it was working. Overall, I would not buy again and am now in search of a less greasy moisturizer.

on 5/21/2013 11:00:00 PM

I'm almost out of the (large) sample size of this and an sort of on the fence. No breakouts to speak of but a look at the ingredients list concerns me.

I'm no ingredients expert, however I know what irritates my skin and it's silicone.
This is loaded with chems. that I know nothing about and oils that I do know about and like. The best thing is the surge of moisture it gives my skin. My skin is able to absorb it, however there is still a layer of it that keeps it moist on the surface which I'm thankful for.

IWater/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Resveratrol, Hexyldecanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glutathione, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Stearic Acid, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Beta-Glucan, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Tetrapeptide-21, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta.

It has not broken out my skin which is odd since it's got Dimethicone so close to the top of the list of ingredients. This is the first moisturizer I've used in a long time that can keep my (aging/sensitive/clog/acne-prone) skin moisturized without making me break out. I'm really pleased. That said it is expensive, so I'm thankful for the small stash of samples I need to finish before I make an investment.

on 3/31/2013 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I do like the fact that this moisturizer comes in 2 decent sized jars - the smaller one is 2 ounces, which is larger than most face cream (or at least, most of the ones I've used) and there is also a 4 ounce "economy" size that offers considerable savings! I wish more brands would offer this money-saving option! But the simple fact for me is that this is just an average moisturizer - no "miracle", no "anti-aging" (well, no more than any other half-decent moisturizer compared with using no moisturizer at all). I got several sample packets of this and was able to try it out for a couple of weeks but, like I say, while it's a nice enough product, I don't think it lives up to its own name and I honestly think you can get products just as "effective" (in moisturizing, not in providing "miracles") for a lot less than $74 Canadian for the 2 oz. jar.

on 3/19/2013 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I recently went on a trip with my family and forgot to bring moisturizer, so I borrowed my mom's Philosophy moisturizer. There is a 30 yr age difference between us and I realize at 24 this probably is a little too strong, but nonetheless my skin LOVED it. I have acne scarring and after only 1 week this moisturizer has faded my scars significantly. My mom so kindly gave me the rest of hers because the packaging is so crappy that the top broke. After I finish it I will check out some more Philosophy moisturizers that are probably better suited for my age. I can't deny it though--my skin loves this stuff and in general i break out to everything.

Popular Moisturizers