November 27, 2014 | 1251 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Taylardawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara did not add any length at all. My lashes were all stuck together & were very short but very very black.
I did not like this mascara & would not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara, it adds length and volume. I actually had someone ask if i did have false lashes on!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Angelseleena

Everytime I buy this mascara, I get compliments from girls asking me what mascara I use, and if they're real. guys to tell me I have nice long lashes. This product is cheap, but it works really well. My lashes a naturally thick, but I normally go for a ton of length and volume. I use the original formula on my top lashes and the waterproof formula on the bottom. Gives amazing results, fake looking lashes everytime. I've used this multiple times over the years, but like everything it doesn't work for everyone. My mom tried it and hated it, my best friend used it and loved it. I guess it really is personal, but since it's so cheap why not give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Kaitlynenglot

I love this mascara, it does clump or flake! I find that with most mascaras I try (ranging from ELF to LancĂ´me) I can't ever layer them enough with out major clumps to get the dramatic effect I am looking for. This mascara actually gives me the beautiful volume and length I am looking for, with out the nasty clumps. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by yoshiii

I don't understand the low reviews! I have shorter, sparse lashes that stubbornly won't curl up, but this mascara is amazing! (and I have tried many mascaras in search of one that will work: clinique, estee, several japanese mascaras, loreal). It builds up without being clumpy and lasts all day. My lashes looked way big and vivid after applying, even without a lash curler. I think what helps is applying each layer as the mascara is still wet, not waiting for it to dry before applying next layer. The non-waterproof formula is very easy to remove, which is a definite plus.

Maybelline mascaras are known for working well, and this one is just as good as Maybelline colossal volume. I find the brushes are good at being finer, so they can reach each lash strand.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by StellaIvanova

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's easy to give a mascara one star when you apply three coats of it on, and you still look as if you didn't apply any mascara at all. Maybe I got a bad sample or something, but there's no way I'm buying this mascara again just to see if it's good.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Just meh... did nothing much and didn't stick to my eyelashes, whether or not I primed them. Definitely did not look like I had falsies on... but that's my fault for being drawn by the cute purple colour of the tube and the glamorous mascara name.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by lovelovelilacs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara gives my lashes great length and volume. It doesn't clump or flake. Definitely my favourite mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by kaylabrent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I buy this mascara as my cheaper back up one. I normally use Benefit's "They're Real" which is pricey but amazing. For a drugstore mascara, this one is defiantly my fav along with maybe lines other mascara called "Pumped Up Colossal Lash" or something of that sort. This was the first mascara I ever solidly used and I still use it today. It doesn't clump and goes on nicely, especially on bottom lashes (what I mostly use it for). The only thing I would say negatively toward this product is that the waterproof version is quite wet when first opened. Overall great product though:)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by foamfan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm picky about mascaras. I don't want an overly dramatic look, just 'my-lashes-but better.' I also want it to wash off simply with a facial cleanser and not leave a huge mess behind. Not to mention, I don't want any flaking off during the day, because I wear glasses. This one meets all my needs. Not as glam as BeneFit's mascaras....but doesn't hurt the pocketbook, either. I will definitely buy again.