Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

on 3/6/2015 6:11:00 PM

PROS:
- nice volume

CONS:
- due to its microfiber forumula, there is some clumping
- difficult to remove even with makeup remover

on 3/5/2015 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

The mascara is much too wet, even when I try to wipe the excess off into the tube there is still a lot left on the brush. When I applied it to my lashes, it did not lengthen my lashes, instead it only coated it but did not give any volume either. It took a very long time to dry up as well so it smudged the top part of my lid. I am south asian with double eyelid so I have decent lashes when I curl my lashes. After only 3 applications, i found some of my lashes in the tube/lash wand. I didn't even know they were falling off. I threw it out because it was a complete mess.

on 3/5/2015 2:58:00 AM

Really overrated mascara. Such a dry formulation that it starts flaking in a matter of hours and then irritates my eyes. Gave it two chances then tossed it.

on 3/2/2015 9:08:00 PM

I would never purchase this again. It left my lashes shiny, very shiny and very spiky. I prefer a softer lash. This felt like I sprayed hairspray on my lashes. Crisp.

on 3/2/2015 7:39:00 PM

I prefer the maybelline rocket mascara to this. this claims to give the falsie eyelash look but the rocket one does it better. Also smudges easily.. do not recommend..

on 3/1/2015 8:54:00 AM

I love how it holds the curl of my eyelashes and i like that it is waterproof. The only downside i experience is that it transfer to my lower lashline after several hours. If it does not not transfer this would be my holy grail.

on 2/26/2015 10:46:00 PM

This does give a falsies effect on me, I quite like this. My fear with mascaras is smudging and ending up with panda eyes and this passed that test. Even after 6 hrs wear there was minimal smudging and it lengthened my eyelashes dramatically with no clumping. No spider legs or clumps issues either as the formula is quite wet, though because of that it also takes more time to apply and build up.

The down side is that it does weigh down my lashes even after a really good curl. Overall I really like this mascara and I'm usually rather picky with mascaras. Volume- check, length- check, smudge-less-check...perfect.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

It didn't work on me, it was either too wet or dry for my lashes, clump like spider legs.ESP I am not the type that has spider lashes easily

on 2/22/2015 2:50:00 AM

Not a bad mascara. The formulation is a little wet. There are other mascaras I like better for the price, though.

on 2/21/2015 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

For me this is an average mascara. It flakes a little.
I dislike the wand, this is my first curved wand, and it is just weird. It's hard to position it correctly, as where you hold the wand - the top of the tube - is very slim, and the wand only has 2 sides.