Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

on 7/19/2015 6:36:00 AM

Didn't like this mascara. I didn't like the formula at all and it didn't had the effect like other mascara's would. Not buying this again.

on 7/18/2015 1:26:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This goes on nice but dries out rapidly. I also noticed a good amount of lash loss. Not recommended

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Currently This is my favorite mascara. The only reason I said it was 3 stars instead of 4 if because it dries out kinda quickly. I didn't say it was 5 stars because I'm pretty sure that there are way better mascaras out there, like the Younique Moodstruck 3D fiber lashes mascara, which i'm getting soon.

on 7/2/2015 9:41:00 PM

I picked up this mascara because it was on sale for about $5. It is a decent mascara. My eyelashes are naturally really long and full so I just wanted a little for oomph and this mascara delivered it. However, it lengthened my eyelashes more than it volumized them, and I like to add a little more volume than length so I took off a lippie. The brush is a traditional brush that has a spoon shape that makes it easy to cup your eyelashes. It is very pigmented, but sometimes flakes slightly during the day but nothing major. I'm not a fan of the purple packaging, but it's the product that matters. Overall this is a pretty decent mascara.

on 6/26/2015 1:18:00 PM

Major clumps! I have short Asian eyelashes and this mascara gave me spider lashes. My daughter, who has long and naturally curly lashes, does like it though. She only uses one coat.

on 6/15/2015 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Waterproof version: It clumps, and the wand isn't the best for me - too unsteady. Okay volume, not something to be rave about… and definitely not like falsies effect. The colossal is much better

on 6/4/2015 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this mascara. I used Loreal Lash Out for years and I loved it and never found a mascara to replace it that would properly build my lashes. They are short and blonde. I buy the regular mascara not the waterproof version.

This mascara lengthens and is buildable. Lasts all day. Does not flake into my eyes which is key because I wear contacts. The brush is odd but you will get used to it. Overall, it is really good and I will continue to use it.

on 5/6/2015 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This the most average mascara ever. It's not bad but it doesn't do anything phenomenal either.

Pros:
-Adds volume
-Lengthens somewhat
-Holds a curl pretty well.
-Nice, curved brush
-Not pricey

Cons:
-Dries out pretty fast

That's all I have to say about this one.

on 4/11/2015 9:12:00 AM

Does the job, and it's not pricey! Also doesn't budge throughout the day but still easy to take off with a make up remover. Dries out my lashes though!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have gone through so many mascaras from $2 to $50! The Falsies is where it is at. I love this mascara. Even though it is not "waterproof" I assure you this mascara does not budge. I have constant watery eyes but I never get the dreaded raccoon mask. You cannot beat this mascara at this price point. It holds a curl beautifully, it lasts all day, it thickens and lengthens eye lashes, and it doesn't run!

My only complaint is that it makes my lashes very stiff. However, for the price this is a 5 star product!

Video Reviews & Tutorials