February 28, 2015 | 1623 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2015 8:45:00 PM More reviews by makeupfa0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like this liner. I am a liquid liner girl but decided to give this a try since it's so cheap. The brush it comes with sucks. I feel like the gel never sets when i put it on. It's also the biggest pain to wash off. Ive tried EVERYTHING to get it off and it always leaves my eyes black :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2015 10:30:00 AM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought several of these and they started off creamy and beautiful. But the jars don't seal properly and they dried out within weeks. It's like the plastic jars get cross threaded and then they never tighten down - you just keep turning the lid and it never stops turning. Too bad because the product is great but the packaging ruins it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2015 9:22:00 PM More reviews by 4Everlasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best make-up buys I have ever had. I bought this eyeliner for $3 and an angled eyeliner brush for $1.
I loved this eyeliner so much. It comes in a cute little pot that seals quite well, and hasn't dried out. It's easy to apply, it didn't drag on my eye. The color was nice and dark, a decent black (though not the darkest, I'll admit). And it lasted me about 5 hours before starting to flake and smudge.
I know that doesn't seem like very long, but this is a $3 eyeliner. 5 hours for $3 is impressive. Especially when I've tried $15-$20 products that smudged within minutes.
Overall, I was really happy and impressed with this cream eyeliner. I definitely recommend this to everyone, totally worth giving it a shot.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2015 6:51:00 PM More reviews by jessicahamchuk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Way too light not very black and it's not good quality. You get what you pay for

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2015 3:56:00 AM More reviews by msyu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this product in 5 colors, black, coffee, metallic olive, midnight and plum purple. None of these have dried out, after 4-5 months of use, they are still in the same consistency as the original. All 5 colors are great, opaque and long lasting (although once in awhile they flake a little). I would repurchase and buy more from their selection next time. They all came with brushes that are usable.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2015 10:22:00 AM More reviews by yuwannano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Ivory and it was horrible! I couldn't get any of it on my brush as it was very hard and waxy. At best, I could probably use this as a cream shadow but that's only if I can get the actual product on the brush!

Pass on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by mrsmollywalshennis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent eyeliner for a steal! I hate pencils, and it's too easy to screw up liquid eyeliner. This goes on like a dream! I use a Real Techniques silicone liner brush, and it goes on so easy - no pulling, doesn't dry too quick. I have it in black and ivory. Will absolutely purchase again. Where have you been??

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Peachfuz

For the price, this product is amazing. The black is very pigmented, creamy, and easy to apply. The only drawback I can find is that it does not last all day; it starts smudging after 6 hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so I only have the black color but I am convinced to buy others! this stuff is so creamy smooth glides on your eye without any tugging and the pigmentation is on point. I apply this with my e.l.f percise brush and I love the outcome I can make my liner thick and dramtic cat eye, or thin and easy. for $3.00 this is great quality. will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 7:23:00 AM More reviews by ness321

I have this in black and in white, the black is brilliant. It has great pigmentation, goes on smooth and lasts. The white isn't as good, it's very sheer and doesn't really produce a good payoff - however it does have a lovely sheen and occasionally I use it with my fingers to highlight my inner corner and along my eyes. They also come with a brush which is small, sturdy and surprisingly convenient.