April 24, 2014 | 2021 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by snaggybird

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Have a number of these polishes. Nice thick brush makes it easier and quicker to paint the nail.
nice shine to nails and last a good number of days.
only problm I find is the colour appears to stain the nails and takes alot of removing

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Tirilsd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the nail polish and the color is so vibrant and pink!
I really like the brush, you could do your nails really quick because it's larger than normal brushes.
You have to be careful not applying to much, do more layers, for me I think two layers is enough. It also dries quick and stay on for a long while, and doesn't chip before some days of wearing, but that's normal. It's also a lot of nailpolish in the bottle!

This is really one of the best nail polishes I've tried, and I have like 50.. This is a good drugstore nailpolish!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My favourite nail polish line. Great formula that dries fast and applies beautifully with the wide brush (which took some getting used to at first, but now I love it). Most importantly to me because I'm very smell-sensitive: once this np dries, there's no lingering chemical smell like with most other np's (the only other one I've found that doesn't is Revlon's classic formula). The CSM line is by far Sally Hansen's best one, IMO. One minor quibble: I'd like to see a few more shimmers in the line - they seem to have mostly cremes and glitters, at least here in Canada.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For me this line of polishes has been rather hit or miss. I have purchased quite a number of colors over the years and have only kept a few in my current collection. The formulas can be streaky, especially the sheer colors. Barracuda was also a beast to apply, although a very pretty color. I do like that the colors are very on trend in this line. One of my favorites is Gilty Party, a cool gold with copper flecks in it. It is a versatile metallic with a perfect formula. Overall, I think the Complete Salon Manicure line is over priced for as inconsistent as the formulas are. I much prefer the Xtreme Wear line, and those are only $3! But there are still a few colors I would like to try from the new CSM line up (I haven't purchased any from the revamped line yet), so hopefully they have improved the formulation as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this is my HG polish! i love it! as an esthetician, i've worked with lots of different polishes including OPI, Zoya, Spa ritual and Chinaglaze. This beats all of them for lastability and shine. I also love the brush and its shape which makes it very easy to do your nails quickly and avoid touching your cuticles. Obviously it doesn't last forever, but i can usually get 4-5 days with it before it chips significantly. With chinaglaze i can only get about a day of wear before it chips. The price is great too at $9.99 CAD and it goes on sale often. Plenty of colour choices as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by ljr1963

I bought a bottle of this product because it seems so easy to use. One issue though and I don't know if it has anything to do with this but about 3-4 weeks after using this my nails became chipped at the ends and started to peel in layers. I have never had this happen before and now I am working to find a product that will condition my nails so that they are conditioned as they grow out. I am not able to wear any polish for the foreseeable future until this problem is resolved.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by kahliemacorig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have a lot of nail polishes and this one is my favourite. Here in Australia, OPI polish retails for around $20, and I have purchased a lot of these and this one doesn't compare. I got this in the shade "Barracuda" in a bargain bin for around $4 at priceline, and I am in love with it. It dries quickly, and the brush is flat which makes it so easy to apply. It is really long lasting also, with my nails not having any chips after a few days! love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm in love with this polish!!!!! I have never been able to just put two quick coats on my nails without base coat and top coat and have the polish last for days! It is amazing! I have already bought three and am plotting how to get more. They are most pricey at Ulta or Walgreens ( about 8.00 ) and are the least expensive either on drugstore.com or Walmart (about 6.50) Overall deal no matter what and the range of colors is great! Please do yourself a favor and buy one to have on hand for a quick manicure...

Happy polishing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by MadeleineRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this polish!!

I have been wearing it for 3 days and not one chip and its still super shiny and gorgeous. It's not very expensive either and it's a large bottle. I am going to stock up on these!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by NinaWV

I love this nail polish, I love that I do not need to put first a base coat, and also and more important how long it lasts with no chipping at all. Well no chipping at all IF i first buff slightly my nails with a polar block which at the beauty shop I get them are really cheap. If I don't buff my nails before using my SH Complete Salon Manicure, I get chipped nails. Four days ago I did my manicure and the color is still intact. I totally recomend this product but strongly advice about buffing gently your nails before polishing. I just have one shade by now but I already have written on my shopping list buying more shades.