August 21, 2014 | 1959 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Shine Sensational

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by JL98

love this lip gloss! have been looking for a slightly tinted one and this is perfect - when applied it gives my lips a subtle and sheer warm raspberry pinkish tint (and by 'subtle' I don't actually mean 'non-existent' ;)) have this in berry bella and the taste reminds me of sweet and sour gummy candy :) very happy with this product (especially as I bought it for $3!) also it gives lips a nice gloss that isn't too sticky. definitely give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

I love these glosses. I have the gloss in Watermelon and I always go back to it. It is a sheer watermelon colour, barely there but still looks good alone. I love to wear this on a regular bases, and paired with a lip stain underneath it looks beautiful. Always get tons f compliments. Also, if you have a bf, this is good for kissing. A lot of guys don't like anything on the lips because more often then not, they taste horrible. This however tastes good, so I'm sure it wouldn't be troublesome. Love love love.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca122123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product in Freshly Sliced. This glides on smoothly and gives your lips an awesome shine. Downsides: not long lasting, taste and smell weren't great in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by BananaTree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These all smell and taste so amazing.
I have Peach Sorbet, because I wanted more of a translucent gloss, and not so much pigmented, just to enhance the color of lipstick I'd wear underneath it.
It's pretty viscous, and I agree with the user's comment a few below mine that says it's like "glue", but I got used to it, and I love it because because the thickness really brings out the lip color and makes your lips look so plump. And I think the consistency also contributes to the staying power of this lip gloss.
I think this clear gloss is pretty much a staple in your makeup pouch.

The best thing about this is the smell. Makes me want to squeeze the tube right into my mouth!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by akneil

Really simple inexpensive gloss. I have this in Peach Sorbet, smells really good. Moisturizes, adds a nice shine, not much colour, isn't sticky at all.
Not much staying power but I didn't expect that from this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Note: all those bright colors or the clear/glitter variation in the tube all look identical on lips: a hint of color with high gloss. so likely it doesn't matter what color you buy, choose the flavor and scent!

scents are usually candy versions of fruits, except the minty one. the taste is just like the scent, delicious! like another reviewer said, this is a very kissable gloss!

Moisturizing ability is superb. Lasting power is a few hours like other desccribed but re-applying is super easy. It's only a little sticky, nothing to worry about unless you have loose hair flying toward the lips in windy weather.

Glamorous Grava #25: sweet candy version of grava, tastes and smells good.

Minty Sheer #1: clear gloss with high shine. I have complicated feelings toward this one. On the good side, when I apply this over another lip color, the clear gloss maintains the true color and adds depth, for this purpose it beats all the colored gloss. On the bad side, I really hate the scent, it smells sort of like mint but with all freshness removed (can't even compare with my toothpastes or mint candies).

Watermelon: my favorite of the 4 I bought. This is a candy watermelon scent/flavor, but tastes and feels watery and fresh. gloss is no-glitter transparent type, I think it's slightly thinner than the other 3.

Freshly sliced: good scent although I'm not sure how to describe it: candy+ a hint of orange. The glitter in the tube does not really show on lips. This one feels slightly thicker than the watermelon and the guava, and seems to have the best staying power of the four due to the bit of extra thickness.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by dafuquwearin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I know many people have said this gloss doesn't provide very much color, but I have it in Cranberry Crave and it gives a really lovely tint that stays for a couple of hours for me. I was worried when I picked it up that it might be too dark for me, actually, and when you first put it on it does look very pigmented on me, but once I rub it in it is perfect and the color sticks around for a while. I also love that it is actually sweet- a lot of the flavored lip balms Ive tried have this weird candle wax flavor that grosses me out. I'm not going to go chugging my lip gloss but this is a great flavor that doesn't have any weird nasty undertones. I do feel that it is pretty sticky- but since this shade in particular is pretty dark for me, I actually dab it a bit to lessen the sticky a bit. Another poster said that adding a balm under (or even over) this will help combat the stickiness and it does.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this product in Peach Sorbet. It is really sheer, semi-glossy, and very sweet smelling and tasting. If you wear a balm under this, it isn't sticky at all! I like to layer it on top of lipstick or just wear it alone for a very natural look, but if you are all for intense color and shine, this isn't for you. The packaging is okay, pretty cute, but nothing special. This is a very kiss-friendly lipgloss, but I think I can find a better quality one. When I think "shine sensational", I think glossy, voluptuous lips that pack a powerful punch, this just didn't live up to my standards.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by mizuumi25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, its something I would wear if I was going to the supermarket real quick and I didn't want naked lips. The color is nice, its a bit on the thick side, the smell is really nice too I love the "sweet indulgence" lip gloss a bit better (I have the whole collection )but i'm not in-love with it only because of the taste that is my only con.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by secondadonna

I find these unbearably sticky -- like I've put glue on my lips. When they're done gluing my lips together, they leave behind really uneven patterns of wearing-off. I liked the minty flavour of the one, and the scent & shade of the Toffee one, but they're just unwearable to me.