September 17, 2014 | 1289 users online

Eye Primer - BeneFit Cosmetics - Stay Don't Stray

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Carallll

Absolutely hate this. It creases almost instantly and oxidises like crazy

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by 2002beauty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a set from ulta in the pump form. It doesn't work as a shadow primer because shadows still crease and it is very drying as an u under eye primer. The pump dispenses too much also. Mine went bad very quickly and it has completely changed color and separated after about 6 months that i have had it and did not use as it was useless. Maybe they repackage old products and sell them at a discounted price. Not good either way.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

This primer just isn't very good :( it creases and smudges my eye shadow and doesn't last very long, plus it's IMPOSSIBLE to apply effectively, you need about a third of one pump for both eyes so it's very wasteful and when it's as expensive as it is this isn't a good thing!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Koolkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nope, didn't work, not even a little bit. I even tried it with a foundation sandwich. Nadda, my shadow was gone within a couple of hours and what little remained had traveled to my eyelash line.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by beckhamlvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Was excited to try this after the sale girl at ulta told me she can't live without it. I'm very disappointed with it. I do like it when I first apply it but within 30 min my shadow still creases and smudges. I live in ca and it's been very hot and humid and it's showing more and more how unhelpful this primer is. I'm going to try a different brand

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by cosmochiq26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got to try this out from a subscription box. The product made bold claims but didn't live up to its name. It creased! Product + eye shadow turned flaky. I was very disappointed. Will not be purchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by maria91

I received this as a sample and although I was excited to try it out, I was disappointed. It applies very well, gives the eyelid a matte appearance and blurs any imperfections (for example any veins), but it still creases!

Even when I do a faux-smokey eye by lining my eyelash line with a kajal pencil and blending it upwards, and the pigment is relatively little, it still creases!

Overall, wouldn't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by kim2241

I've been using this primer for about 6 months..my eye shadow never stays in place! I will not get this product again

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by monvai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

There are way better primers out there, for example Too Faced Shadow Insurance (which in my opinion works better than UDPP). Nor repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by chadias

This was my first eyelid primer and though it doesn't work very well for shadows, it helped me cover my undereye circles pretty well! I use UD's primer potion in Eden nowadays, but I'm considering repurchansing this for daily use, as the UD one is more suited for special occasions because of the matte finish.