October 23, 2014 | 1428 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - MAC - Pro Eye Makeup Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by KimMoodyMUA

I love MAC makeup so I thought I'd try the eye makeup remover once my standard Boots remover had run out. I was so disappointed that the old, cheapy Boots one worked miles better. This MAC remover makes my eyes sting horribly and even if I go over my eyes as much as they can take, it still doesn't get all the mascara off. I wouldn't recommend it and won't be buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by MsCadle

This burns my eyes horribly. It does the job but just as well as drug store brands. It's nothing spectacular like I had hoped. I love MAC products and am willing to give anything by MAC a try but this fell short of my expectations. I wear a lot of eye makeup and MAC makeup lasts! I have to go over my eye makeup 3 or 4 times and I still don't feel like my mascara is completely off. I'm disappointed and I will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by x3maggie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this because i use quite a few MAC products and considering 'its MAC' so it must be good. But i was wrong, there is no difference between using a toothbrush to scrub off my make up (mind you, non waterproof make up also) and using a cotton pad soaked with this liquid. I need to scrub as harshly and forcefully. It was a regret buying this, i tried to give it a few chances by using it a few more times incase i was somehow using it 'incorrectly' and trying to convince myself it was good, but it failed miserably and has disappointed me each time. Its a good tool if you want to look like you have panda eyes. I always had to remove the rest of the make up using my holy grail remover (Laneige - eye & lip make up remover). I do not recommend this MAC eye make up remover to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good makeup remover, but when i use this with some mascaras, it burns my eyes like hell.
I couldn't belive how could a pro eye makeup remover make my eyes burn, so i put a little bit of it into my eyes without makeup on it. It didn't burn, so i guess it happens when mixed with some kind of mascaras.
But i didn't think it does miracles with mascaras and gel eyeliner.
Actually you have to work quite a bit to remove them with this.
Doesn't do miracles as i said.... Just a regular makeup remover.
And the package... Is terrible.
No matter how much i close the bottle, when carrying around it always leaks...
I'll not buy this again because i have MAC cleanse off oil, and it's better, my eyes don't burn no matter the makeup i'm using, and it's easier to remove heavy makeup, eyeliner and mascaras, so i'll stick to it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Stacieeelovesit

The reason why I even decided to give this product a try was because I am absolutely in love with the MAC Gently Off Eye & Lip Makeup Remover. So I decided to give the Pro Makeup Remover a try as well.

The difference is like light & day. This is probably one of the worst makeup removers I've used and considering it cost a whopping $20 makes me even more unsatisfied. It's almost as bad as just using soap & water to remove your makeup, because I was literally scrubbing on my eyelids to remove the waterproof eyeliner and let's NOT even talk about removing the waterproof mascara!

Compared to the MAC Gently Off makeup remover, which easily removes all my waterproof makeup, this product really does absolutely nothing and I truly believe it is a complete waste of money. BUT if any of you do not wear waterproof makeup, I guess this would do it's job for you, but then again...why not just spend 1/3 of the money on buying a bar of soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by chezzagaga

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

im shocked to see all the bad comments. ok..it is expensive as the bottle is small..but i found it removed the makeup well..and my eye area felt tight as if toned. but then i love anything mac. amazing products.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a mediocre product. I like that there is no scent and no residue. It takes off most of my eye makeup after spending some time rubbing. It doesn't completely remove some waterproof mascaras and my Mac Kohl Power eyeliner either. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by leah622

Works perfectly with everything except waterproof mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by emmdub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been my HG eye makeup remover for a few years now. I have very sensitive eyes and this never ever makes my eyes burn -at all-. It's pretty expensive though.. $10 for 30ml or $20 for 100ml. If I were to wear eyemakeup every day, I would go through a 100ml bottle at LEAST 3-4 times a year, if not more frequently! The packaging is okay, but it seems like a lot of remover comes out at one time, so you have to kind of be a bit careful with it. I just can't afford that, so I am trying to find a less expensive alternative. I got Klorane soothing eye make-up remover from Birchbox recently and I'm trying that out. Will update!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by jenmichelle523

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this hoping it would take off my waterproof mascara. Nope.

It does a great job removing my eye makeup, without burning my really sensitive eyes. But it does not take off my waterproof mascara. I had to rub way too hard at it for it to remove even a quarter of it. I'm very disappointed because I liked how gentle it otherwise was.

Not worth the money for me.