BeneFit Cosmetics Sugarbomb

on 3/30/2015 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

very pretty sparkly peach - unfortunately i'm not the biggest fan of sparkles. peachy colors, however, are my favorite. lasts alright - definitely fades through the day and leaves behind some sparkles on my cheeks that look a little awkward.
i don't have the full size, i have the smaller size that came in the little sampler box with a blush, lip gloss, watts up, etc. and i hated how bulky the box was so i threw it out and now all i have is an awkward cardboard tray with my little pan of blush in it. there's no lid or anything. it's my own fault, but i really wish they had included some sort of lid for it.

on 3/22/2015 1:47:00 PM

My repeat buy "yes" is equivocal. This is not a bad product, but nor is it a must have. This is simply one of the products--BeneFit has many-- that look nicer in the package than they do on your face. This is a moderately shimmery, pale, neutral cheek color. The colours swirl together to make a beigey mauve. Not highly pigmented.

on 1/2/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I also got the cheeky sweet spot but as I reviewed for the other colors (so far) the formulation seems way different in the set than individuals (at lease I hope for everyone else's sake, because they are so under pigmented). I can get them to stay on a little but it's a lot less than I expected. In general, Benefit doesn't thrill me, but I did always want the blushes. Someone I met bought this to use a blush and it looked great on her, but for me in the set I just use it as a highlighter and it's not super noticable, it's very faint. So while I use this set and get some pay off and the blending is nice, I could def use more staying power and richness from all the colors. I would not buy this or any others alone, from my experience so far. The colors are beautiful (if they'd work), but not worth the price. I notice I tend to add a second illuminator after this one. I just don't notice it that much at all.

on 12/26/2014 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I think Benefit did a very good job with this blush. I am reviewing the blush included in the Cheeky Sweet Spot blush set, so it might be different in the separate box of blush. At first, when you look at the blush, it looks silly. I looks like a much too colorful, unusable pre-teen blush, but do not be fooled. I use a regular blush brush, swirl, and then apply to my cheeks. It goes on sheer, so I have to do this two to three times in order to get the look I want. I am tan and have yellow undertones, but I love the way this blush looks. It is not overpowering and looks very nice. It also smells nice! I try to swirl more of the pink than the purple and the orange, so that I do have pigment. It does have shimmer, but the shimmer reminds me of a highlighter, not a glitter type shimmer. I think the shimmer is a nice touch. Benefit products aren't exactly cheap though, so I think that the Cheeky Sweet Spot was a nice deal.

on 12/26/2014 1:36:00 PM

I have this blush as part of the Sugarlicious makeup box and I am obsessed with it. I bring that box everywhere just for the blush. Not crazy about the price of it as a separate, but due to the fact that this blush looks AMAZING on my porcelain skintone I am willing to spend the money when I run out. Awesome!!

on 10/16/2014 7:30:00 PM

Another perfect benefit boxed blush! This blush I bought on whim in order to receive free shipping honestly, but have come to completely love this blush and the gorgeous colour that it leaves on the cheeks. It is a very subtle pink that is a dusty, flattering colour on any skin tone in my opinion. It applies seamlessly and has the ability to be made more full in colour or even leave it as a subtle colour on the cheeks, absolutely adore this blush!

on 8/6/2014 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Sugarbomb is the bomb - period. This is part of the Sugarlicious kit and it works very well with the other products in the kit.

It's a beautiful, neutral blush that is also a highlighter. There is some shimmer but it's not overwhelming, at least for me. I love how it looks when paired with Benetint. The product has amazing staying power - which is excellent for me because most blushes disappear from my face before mid day. This stuff is on until I take it off - love that. I use the brush that came in the kit for application and it works very well. I just swirl it around so that I capture all the shades and then apply. It's very understated and natural while giving a beautiful glow to the skin.

I want to try this on my girlfriend with a deeper complexion as I'm confident it would be stunning. I'd repurchase.

on 7/18/2014 4:42:00 AM

Sugarbomb contains 4 shades and is very shimmery. It is somewhat as shimmery/highlighter-y as Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks.

I quite like the packaging and the name of this product; it looks stunning when you have a bit of a tan or just naturally a deeper complexion.

I like swirling my brush on lighter shades and using those as a subtle highlight color; then some taupe shades on my lids and a matching gloss - picture perfect.

Sugarbomb really looks nice with a gloss that comes together with it, having same name actually. If you fancy more information on Benefit products including Sugarbomb - head to the link below.

on 3/2/2014 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Having very fair skin and a heavy hand I find blush a challenge to get right, but SUGARBOMB can save me from myself and always give me a natural looking pinky peach shade, that looks natural all year round. SUGARBOMB is made up of four slices of lightly shimmering blush (peach, two pinks and a dusky plum) in one pan, and you simply sweep the provided brush over all four colours to create the highly wearable shade.

You can also use one or two of the shades mixed together for a contouring/highlighting effect. I've also used the individual colour slices as eyeshadow - I especially love using the peach shade for this, as the soft shade flatters my fair skin and really gives my blue eyes more of a pop.

On the downside; SUGARBOMB is a sheer product and as such I don't think people with medium/olive and darker skintones will achieve the same results I've been getting, and the shimmer is too light for soley using this product as a highlighting powder.

After having used SUGARBOMB for over a year - and now having Benefit's Rocketeur blush to compare it against - I've decided that I won't be repurchasing SUGARBOMB, as when I looked at photos of me wearing the two blushes the shade of both looked similar on me, but I prefer the glowy finish of the Rocketeur blush.

on 3/1/2014 6:07:00 PM

I really like this blush. Its very very shimmery and warm toned so I usually wear it if I'm going for a cooler toned eye look. It makes my skin look glowy and pretty. It's easy to overdo this blush though and end up looking like an orange disco ball (if you're pale like me) so a light hand is recommended.

Popular Blush Products