Olay Ohm by Olay Exfoliating Body Scrub

2.8

on 11/6/2014 11:44:00 PM

This is a very fine grained scrub in a lotion-y base. nice, but not as scrubby as I would like. But the scent! I had this in the Jasmine & Rose scent and it was gorgeous. But I could see how the strong fragrance may be a problem for some. If you want a mild scrub, that strongly fragranced, this is a good choice.

on 8/29/2014 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted a good body scrub this just didn't cut it. not enough beads and wasn't soapy so I didn't feel clean.

on 11/29/2012 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This product broke me out ); I actually had to get medicine for it, so no, I would not recommend this hahaaha(;

on 3/30/2006 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This was not what i had in mind when i got a body scrub by olay. it really does not smell good, and i just don't like it

on 9/24/2004 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

There's nothing special about this product that would make me buy it again. It was pretty bleh. I'd rather use St. Ives Apricot Scrub (normally for the face) as a body scrub.

on 6/8/2004 12:18:00 AM

I must be one of the few who actually liked this. I'll agree it wasn't very grainy but it did seem to get the job done. I didn't have to rub very hard either. It was gentle but I could tell it exfoliated and did a nice job doing so. My skin felt very soft afterwards. It smelled really nice too (I used the Jasmine and Rose version.) This is one of the better drugstore scrubs I have used. I will definitely repurchase this one again.

on 5/18/2004 2:51:00 PM

This product was too soapy in consistency. Not granular enough. I guess that is what i expected since it only costs about $6.00. My fave is Borgese Tuscan glow, which is about $42.00, so i thought i would try the Olay.

on 5/16/2004 9:15:00 PM

broke me out severely. i had to go to my physician and get medication for it. so obvious to say, i wouldn't buy it again :P

on 4/14/2004 11:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

The two positives about this scrub (I have the ginger-citrus one) It smells heavenly and it is in a tube, which is easier to use. Other than that, it is terrible. It just doesn't scrub! I like to feel like my scrubs are actually... GASP....scrubbing! This had no exfoliating power at all! I would buy products in the same line, such as the lotion or shower wash just for the scent though.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this because I was looking for a body scrub in a tube...tubs are too bulky for dorm showers. Anyway, I got this in the Sandalwood and Chamomile scent which is really nice. However, like everyone else has said, there is not much "scrub" to it. The granules don't exfoliate, and there are very few of them. Although I do like the scent, I think I'm going to go for a totally juicy scrub next time!

Update: I used this again last night trying to use it up, and it glopped out in huge amounts, and the grains are literally the consistancy, and appearance of sand! It was really hard torinse off too...blech. Never again! continued >>