TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

4.6

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.

on 9/3/2015 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My go-to powder highlighter. The colour is beautiful and like others have said, you only need a little to achieve a gorgeous glow. It isn't the most natural highlight so if you're going for a highlight that isn't obvious this might not be your thing, but for anyone else I'd recommend it.

What I also love about this is that for me it's a multipurpose product. I also use this as an eyeshadow paired with a brown grease colour, gives me that perfect everyday eye makeup look that brightens my eyes, especially the inner corners.

Will definitely repurchase!

on 8/27/2015 12:34:00 AM

Pros:
-Gives you a LOT of glow! Totally changes the look of the face. Gives a wet shine look
-Very beautiful warm champagne with a little bit of gold shade: suits every skin color
-Very smooth texture!
-A little bit goes a long way
-Cant deny the very cute packaging!
-Definitely long lasting: I can still see it at the end of the day
- I think the price is reasonable

Cons:
-For a very natural makeup/ no makeup makeup, this might not be the highlight to wear...It definitley doesnt give a natural glow...it gives BAMMM GLOWW. (it is detectable on the face)

on 8/22/2015 11:16:00 AM

so gladddd i purchased this even though the price was a bitt over my budget.. gives me that glow ive been wanting for so long now.. i have purchase a few of the balm products and they were all superbb!!! will continue to purchase in the future!!

on 8/18/2015 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i debated buying this for so long and i'm glad i did. i purchased off of amazon as it was constantly out of stock at rexall here in canada, and was $10 cheaper online.
the packaging is fun, just like the rest of the brand, but it is also quite sturdy. the colour is a champagne sheen. one swatch is very pigmented. i have to admit that it doesn't look like anything special in pan - just a nice champagne colour, but it translates beautifully on the face. it is so glowy and gorgeous without being gilttery. it's not what i would describe as a subtle highlighter but probably can be if applied very lightly. i like gleaming, sheeny highlights so this is perfect for me. it can easily be built up to give that super-lit look that is very popular now. some people like to rock highlights visible from outer space, so this is a great product for that. i suspect it would lovely over cream highlights like my benefit watts up as well. this is a stellar product from thebalm.

I love this highlighter, a little goes a long way so even though it's pricey it will last a long time. For folks on a budget wet n wild reserve your cabana is a beautiful highlighter also.

on 8/10/2015 6:04:00 PM

This is the perfect highlighter, I have tried so many over the years and nothing compares to this. It's a beautiful champagne colour and you only need the tiniest bit, a little goes a long way! You can also use it as the prettiest eyeshadow! It stays all day and I repurchase over and over again! I would definitely recommend this highlighter to everyone!!

on 8/6/2015 7:29:00 AM

Love it!
Such a versatile product, I use it very sparingly on the cheekbones and with a denser brush as an eyeshadow, under eye and cupid bow highlighter.
It's a bit pricey but I see it lasting a long long time! I've had it for months and it still looks full. I bought it for about $25 AUD from a store on eBay which seems to be much cheaper than a lot of other sites I've seen it.

on 8/4/2015 8:36:00 AM

Such a beautiful highlight. It gives you the right amount of glow and it's more of a golden time shade which I love. It's a little bit pricey but worth a try. The texture is very soft and super easy to apply. I apply this with my fingers. It last all day. Overall a great product

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like this, but I don't love it. I am sad to say that because I have literally had this on my wishlist since like 2009 and all of the amazing reviews on it. Don't get me wrong...it's very pretty but it's not necessarily what I thought it was going to be. I like highlighters with a golden sheen/undertone to it (NARS Albatross remains my HG). This is pretty and I will use it but on nights I'm going to be taking a lot of pictures I will stick to my Albatross. Different strokes for different folks.

on 7/29/2015 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

THE BEST .....and from EWG it is very low toxicity! I love this creamy champagney powder. I use it as eye shadow, or a teeny dab mixed with under eye concealer... or cheekbone highlighter. It is so concentrated, smooth, non drying.... one cake lasts forever.
Do not drop it in any way! I accidentally did , and the whole cake shattered.
Precious cargo! I am on my third purchase of this and truly it is outstanding. Whenever I use it people comment on how great my skin is, just from the few areas I use it! Eyeshadow, cheekbones and sometimes chin area....

Top Rated TheBalm Products