July 30, 2014 | 998 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by holalevy

I wasn't sure whether to add to the already huge list of praises, but this brush really is amazing. It is beyond me why people would buy a really expensive brush from Bobbi Brown or Mac when the EcoTools brushes are just so much better in every way. Using synthetic fibers is much easier to deal with - they don't leave black hairs in random spots, they are so much easier to wash (and dry), and they don't smell.
All EcoTools brushes are great, but the domed bronzer is just beyond fabulous. It is the only brush that can blend in my bronzer absolutely seamlessly, and it picks up just the right amount of product. I agree with a previous poster that with this brush even my inexpensive NYX bronzer looks fabulous, as does my Nars, making me realize that in makeup, maybe a huge part of success isn't in the individual formulas, but in the brushes - like mascara. This brush rocks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

i purchased this brush a long time ago and put it in my drawer. later, i got the bobbi brown bronzer brush, which was great but that thing stunk to high heaven. Even though it was a great brush, I couldn't take the smell that lingered after multiple washings.

So I pulled this brush back out and I'm head over heals about it. It's so incredibly soft, I love that it's synthetic and it applies bronzer so effortlessly. If you're looking for a 'dupe' of the BB brush, get this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by beautykrazy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not at all surprised at the top rating - you NEED THIS BRUSH!!! It has no flaws. It applies bronzer so wonderfully you can't even tell you're wearing product. Even the cheapest bronzer will look natural & expensive when applied with this brush. It buffs and pushes product into the skin so beautifully you can achieve the most flawless, seamless look with no effort. Just wonderful, and so inexpensive. I use it for many things, blush, powder, mineral foundation....anytime I need to blend things out or smooth out harsh edges I turn to this. It's even great for running over the decollete, arms, chest, down the calves. It never sheds, washes very easily and retains its shape. Ecotools make great brushes!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by alisdr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok I don't know if it's just me but I had the original brush (like the one shown in the picture) and it was amazing. My favorite brush ever...up until the day that I was washing it and every single one of the bristles just fell off the brush. I thought maybe I got water inside of it by accident even though I'm very careful not to do that so I didn't blame the brush for doing that. I had it for approximately 3 years. I immediately ordered a new one from ulta for a little over $12 and this one looks and feels a different. The metallic part holding the handle and the bristles together is not silver anymore but more like a broze-y color and the bristles are darker... Looks nicer than the older one but feels cheaper. The bristles feel more plastic-y and and less dense than the older version. Don't get me wrong, it is still a nice brush but I prefer the older one so much better. I haven't even used this one but I can tell the difference between the two. I just found the older version on ebay and ordered it so this one is going back to ulta.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by fatkittykitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I never though I'd buy a brush from Wal-Mart (aside from Elf Studio), but I was curious, and I can say this brush deserves its accolades and more.

I use it for liquid foundation/BB cream and it does not absorb the product and it creates the most amazing natural-looking coverage. I also use it to apply HD powder. It is soft enough that it can bend into the corners around nose and such but some extra work is required for around the eyes, etc. It is incredibly soft, plush and DENSE but not stiff.

The price is insane for such a good quality brush. This will be a permanent addition to my collection, can't live without!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Love2Laugh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this brush yet. I've had mine for over 2 years. And, I really have never had a "favorite" brush so to elevate this brush to a 5 star status is a huge for me. I often get frustrated with brushes, and usually am never loyal to any one brush for applying whatever make-up I am using on myself at the time. The Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush really does deserve a 5 star status because first, it is low-cost, who doesn't love that! And let me say, low-cost doesn't always translate to quality, but in this case it does. Second, this brush washes up beautifully and I have never had it shed on me. Third, I use this brush in so many different ways - for blending my Bobbi Brown stick foundation into my skin, for applying cream blush to my cheeks, for applying a light dusting of powder blush, for applying powder, for blending all my make-up on my face after I have applied it... I could go on and on, but lastly let me say this is one brush I think is really a fantastic tool to have in your make-up kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by kinamorata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first makeup brush I ever bought, $11 CAD from Walmart. I've had it for almost three years, it's still in great condition. I haven't had any issue with shedding. Back in the day, I used this for everything - liquid foundation, powder foundation, setting powder and even blush (just dip a small part of the brush on the blush and blend away!) I love how dense it is and applies everything like a dream. Nowadays, I just use it to set my foundation or to fix a mistake when I am overzealous with my Nars blush application. I use anti-bacterial soap from Bath&Body Works to clean it twice a week, I put soap in one palm and swirl the brush, never holding the brush upright under the faucet and then lay it upside down on a clean towel to dry. The only thing I don't like is that it takes almost two days for it to dry. (I should just get another one and rotate.) I like how this stands on its own, all my other brushes are kept separately in a cup. This is a must have brush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this brush to apply bronzer to my face, neck, chest and body. It's really similar to Tarte's Bamboo Airbrush Foundation brush, but I think I like Tarte's a little bit more because it flares out at the ends more than this one does. At first it seems like its a little too full and dense to blend the product, but overtime it loosens up. It has really soft Talkon bristles, and a large handle that takes some getting use to. Overall it's a really nice brush, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Andreapadillaca

Me encanta esta brocha! Perfecta para el polvo ( clinique) y para el bronzer. Es densa y para nada se ha le ha caĆ­do ni un pelito.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Megan18613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE. I actually use this brush to apply liquid foundation, and it does a stand-up job!
I have also used it for its purpose, bronzer, and I find it's great at that too.

The hairs are dense and soft, so it doesn't just squash against your face and apply powders where you never intended them to go. It's precise and sturdy, with a thick handle for quick application. I've used it multiple times and have not seen one bit of shedding. Highly recommend!