Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush

on 7/27/2015 1:56:00 PM

Best bronzer ever

on 7/7/2015 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Its all been said - this brush is fan-freaking-tastic! I've used it for bronzer, loose powder, and blush. It works beautifully for everything. Its so soft, but very dense and blends anything like a dream. After all the washing its been through I've never experienced any shedding and its as perfect as the day I bought it. SO glad I picked up this brush. I always felt like bronzer looked silly on me, but with this brush it looks flawless. Don't know how I lived without it. Get it!!

on 5/23/2015 2:07:00 PM

I use this to apply my daily Nars sheer glow liquid foundation and it gives a nice even, buildable application. Which my skin has off/on days so it's great to be able to control the coverage. Although lately since it is getting warmer I do like that I can apply my foundation lightly with this. However I have yet to try it on my EL doublewear foundation, so I am not sure how it does with a thicker formula.
I used the RT expert face brush exclusively for a couple years before this but is now replaced by Ecotools. Visually, the two are completely different so I was shocked at how "delicate" the Ecotools brush was since it is quite bulky. The magic is definitely in the dense, soft bristle that feels and looks great while buffing. The learning curve is probably with the handle since it is thicker to support and give shape to the bristle.
Great price point for the quality. Love!

on 4/24/2015 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not just for bronzer - this fantastic brush is better than any kabuki. Apply mineral foundation, setting powder, blusher and bronzer with it - obviously a new or washed brush would be required for each type of make up. I Love it! It applies evenly and does not lose any fibres even after having been washed several times.

on 3/17/2015 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my favourite brushes in my collection, It's part of my everyday makeup routine! Even though it says "Bronzer Brush" I use it as a Kabuki/Powder brush. I use this brush to apply by face powder on top of my moisteriser (which gives an airbrush and full coverage look), to pack on powder on any redness/red spots and to blend out my bronzer and blush (if i over applied opps lol). It works great to blur and blend products really well. I've had this for over a year and its just as new. There is a little shedding when i wash it but no dramas.

on 2/12/2015 10:38:00 PM

Freaking amazing at applying powder! I've yet to use it for liquid/cream foundation because I like my Sigma f80 for that. It's super soft and dense and looks more expensive than my Tarte bamboo airbrush.

on 1/27/2015 11:16:00 PM

This brush is so enormous and yet so awesome. It distributes powder beautifully all over my face and the bristles are so soft that it is such a delight to use this. I did not think I was going to love this brush as much as I did, but this really blows a lot of the products out of the water because of how well it buffs powder into the skin.

on 1/16/2015 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I feel pointless writing this review because obviously you can see from the others, this brush is awesome and super cheap. Go buy it.

on 12/27/2014 7:33:00 PM

I love this brush! For the price this brush is amazing and I would tell anyone who can get their hands on this brush to get it! I love it and use if for multiple things not just bronzer. This brush is very dense and does not shed at all. This is the most amazing brush and feels like a high end brush for a low price and is worth every cent.

on 12/27/2014 7:22:00 PM

I absolutely adore this brush!! It's dense, soft bristles are perfect for applying foundation or powder, and it's great for blending out any harsh lines. The handle is thick and sturdy. I've been using this consistently for well over a year with zero shedding. I would recommend this to everyone.

Popular Makeup Brushes