April 16, 2014 | 1986 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Walk the Line Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by GlitterLambs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hard Candy "Silver Lace" Eyeliner. This is a silver glitter eyeliner. I just brushed this wet silver glitter eyeliner to the inner corner of both of my eyes. It went on smoothly and dried in place. I did not have any flaking and it stayed in place all day.

I thought this was so beautiful that I wanted to cover my entire eyelid with it just to see what it would do. That didn't work out very well. It got lines in it and began to crackle. opps!

However, when you used the way it was intended it works perfect and look beautiful. I would buy this again. I would like to try the other colors they offer.

Good product! A+

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by caouette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the black liner. It is pigmented and dark, you have a decent level of control over the brush, and it lasts all day. Just don't plan on blinking for the next 10 minutes after you put it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by sweetnothingxo

After using Sephora's black liquid liner for years and years, I always have room to try different liquid liners for comparison. I picked this up at walmart and HATED it when I first tried it. It's not as dark as Sephora's initially, so you have to layer it. I hated the applicator, and I thought it was a little too runny- not as thick as what I was used to. Fast forward to however long- I found this in my makeup container and decided to give it a go. I ran out of the Sephora brand and was desperate for a black liner so I grabbed this out of desperation. To my surprise, I FELL IN LOVE. The applicator is long and actually really great for getting the liner to NOT stick in your eyelashes (if you have long ones and have this problem, you know what I mean). You can literally freehand any kind of winged out look you're going for and just build up the coverage for a darker, more dramatic wing. For the price, it's comparable to Sephora, which I think is $11 (I also liked Kat Von D's for $16)- I want to say the HC was $6? I'd probably buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by blondesnob

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in black and overall I do like it. The only issues I have are that it's difficult to remove and that it doesn't dry as quick as I hoped because it gets on my lids if I blink. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge but if I get it anywhere else it's a pain to get off. I can use the brush no problem and I really like it since I always do thick winged liner. I'd buy it again because it's super black and doesn't smudge and overall looks great.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Cyncity23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great eyeliner. I got it in the black color and the formula is long wearing and true to the color. The packaging is attractive. The only thing that keeps it from being 5 lippies is that some users may find the wand difficult to use. I love the brush, but it's hard for people to use who aren't fluent with applying liner with a brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Still13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a fun bright liner that wasnít as in your face as MAC Aqualine and saw HC Walk the Line Turquoise in Walmart. Itís pretty inexpensive and they have a no hassle return policy so I figured Iíd give it a try.

First the negatives-
The brush was way too fat to get any kind of precise line. I rinsed out the foam tip applicator from an old bottle of Revlon ColorStay and chunked the brush that came with the HC liner. Much better- the Revlon brush even screwed onto the HC bottle!

The Positives-
Unlike most liquids I have tried this stuff does NOT burn my eyes. The silvery undertone lets you vary how heavy you apply the liner for true turquoise or subtle shimmery effect. I didnít notice that it took any longer to dry than other liquids but boy does this stuff stay! I always have a problem with liquids bleeding in the outer corners of my eyes and this looks great all day. It is a little hard to get off so I just let my makeup remover on a little longer. As seldom as I wear itís a small inconvenience with everything else the liner has going for it. I just wish it came with a better applicator.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Galldubh

When I saw this, I just had to have it. I thought I was going to love it! But, NOPE! The glitter in the one I have is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, but that is the only thing good about this eyeliner! The brush is too thick, which makes it so you can't make a thin line. The product also doesn't seem to fully dry! At all! I don't have the heart to throw it out, because of how cute the packaging is (it has swirls, birds, and hearts on it!).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Just love the packaging of this product. So, so , sssooo cute! I bought this in the colour Lace. Which is just a silver/clear sparkle. I originally bought it for Halloween, but I find myself using it on the inner corner of my eyes just to brighten everything up and add a little sparkle! It also has lasted me forever too! I just love it. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by angelswing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this in blue---"nightly sky"

Pro:

----staying power is good
----is fairly pigmented

Con:

----the brush applicator makes it hard to control and draw a very thin line close to your lash line which is what I like to do

----the formula is quite thick, if it gets into your lashes it makes your lashes clumpy which is hard for mascara to be applied later.

I don't think I will be purchasing this again despite the fact that it has good staying power. I can't stand my lashes to be clumpy. It just doesn't make me feel comfortable.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this about a year ago and was compelled to write a review because it was so terrible! The reason why it gets 2 lippys is that there is a great color selection & payoff. However, negatives of walk the line is it never dries completely, very tacky texture, and difficult to remove. Like, almost impossible to take off your eyes because it hardens into a plastic that I fear will impale my eye if I'm not careful! Yikes. Would not repurchase or recommend. I wanted to love it because the colors are beautiful and unique for a DS brand.