Hard Candy Walk the Line Liquid Eyeliner

3.1

Water (Eau), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polysorbate-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 6/4/2015 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I love the packaging of this product! Two thumbs up! I've repurchased this same product 2-3 yrs straight. I have the glitter eyeliner in lace & absolutely love it!!!! It definitely gives my eyes the oomph I've been looking for! I pair it with my Rimmel Scandal Eyes eyeliner in black 01 on my top lid. Because my eyes are small & slanted it causes them to pop out more & makes them look festive if I'm planning on going somewhere nice. It's a great product at Walmart it's like $6 pretty inexpensive to me. Also it applies very smoothly so it's clumpy and hard. Very easy to take off & doesn't get everywhere on your face. Works like a charm & doesn't irritate your eyes if you wear contacts

on 5/9/2015 12:31:00 AM

I have this in Black Light. On the package it says New Color Neon Walk The Line Liquid Eyeliner. This color is a beautiful purple with a gorgeous periwinkle blue undertone. It is not a deep dark purple color, but a gorgeous bright and lively hue that is unique in my eyeliner stock pile. Seriously a stunning color! I am a crazy fool for some purple, so this is very satisfying right from the beginning. But it doesn't end there. The application was very smooth. Initially I was afraid it might not set. It did feel like it was going to be greasy, but I mistaked that for what was actually a very smooth and easy to work with formula. The small brush was fine for me, but I am a seasoned professional, having done a cat eye for decades. And I must say, it does get better with age! Two minor things about this that I did not find too bothersome, but may annoy some more particular users, 1)I found I got the best result by applying two coats and 2) this stuff would not budge with my usual makeup remover so I won't wear on a regular basis. But this stuff does not move- which means longevity is probably going to be awesome, although I only had this on for just a few hours. It did not fade or flake during that time. This priduct did nit irritate my sensitive eyes. Go get it, girl!!!!!

on 12/28/2014 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product at walmart in black. This eyeliner is very smooth and pigmented. The brush is easy to use and extremely thin. One thing I don't like is when you turn the bottle on its side or upside down, it leaks out A LOT. Overall the staying power is decent, with minimal fading/flaking. Sometimes, I need to go over the line to darken it.. Its very much like the elf liquid liner.

on 12/2/2014 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am a huge Hard Candy fan, I love all of their products and I especially love that ALL of their products are %100 cruelty free, which means that they don't test on animals.
I bought a whole wack of their products one day and decided to try out their liquid eyeliner in black. I wasn't sure how much I'd like this product because it was somewhat glittery and to me the glitter looked greenish which I thought was odd. Once it's applied you don't really see the glitter, or the eyeliner. It goes on nicely, and very precise. But there is almost no black pigment at all. It's almost a dark brown/grey when applied like its sort of watered down.
I usually do a dramatic cat eye and I have used loads of liquid eyeliner in my lifetime, but this was by far the worst one I've ever used. It also seems like it doesn't even dry, kind of like an oil. and it's very easy to smudge.
I only use this product when I run out of my usual liquid liner, but I have to apply three layers for it to even be black.
I really wanted to like this product but sadly I can't say I like anything about it. Sure it goes on nice, but it doesn't look nice. sigh.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Gosh, Hard Candy is a hit or miss, almost always a miss! I got this in a dark purple shade and was fairly dissapointed.
The applicator is very small which I love, but the product doesn't apply as opaque as you would want to. Instead of a dark purple color this swatched to a translucent gray. I could imagine this could work if I built the lines up for 2 coats on each eye, which would be a hassle and would probably mean flake festival all over my face.
Only thing I liked about this is that it dried fairly fast and didn't make my eyes water. But my final thoughts are no one should even bother to purchase this.

on 8/2/2014 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this liquid liner I have in Prailine. I don't have steady hands at all, but this liner is so easy to use. Love it & am definetly buying in black.

on 7/17/2014 6:22:00 PM

I have this product in black and use it for my cat eye. I still have yet to find a liquid eyeliner that is better, not saying that this is the best there is. It is really hard to use and hard to get a perfect cat eye. I find myself having to start over sometimes from scratch. I think because of the brush that makes it hard. However I have tried other that has felt tips and have always come back to this brand. The positives : it lasts forever as long as you don't get wet. It is quite light on the eye. Super black and doesn't smudge.

I really wanted to like this product.

PROS-
The applicator is actually very nice. it is SO easy to make a good line the first time.
The color selection is very rad.
The packaging is the best part of this product. It's really cute and like I said the applicator is great.
It's cheap.

CONS-
The color payoff isn't good.
It smudges.. everywhere... constantly.
And creases.
It doesn't stay on long.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I had this eyeliner a while back, just the plain black. Today i was browsing the makeup at wal mart and spotted a neon blue in the same brand and name so i decided to give it a try. I havent used it yet but i swatched it and it came up nice. I'm reviewing the black one for now...
I had got this and used it over my cheaper elf eyeliner because it never stayed on, where this one stayed on all day long without any problems and it smelled like peppermint so that was a bit of a plus! The problem i do have is the applicator. I could never do my cat eye with it, which is why i got the elf eyeliner because it was the perfect length and what now and easy to use, and this one did take forever to dry but i'd put up with it.
I'm excited to try the blue one out! i thought i'd use it to bring some color to my eyes when i'm doing a regular cat eye.

*UPDATE*
I had decided to wear the blue one day, and i didnt like it at all. it looked nice and all, applied nice but it burned my eyelids terribly! it was so hard to get off, it stained and i was in oure agony due to the buring. would not reccomend but you could try! i had bought a sliver glitter one that also burned my eyelids, will not be buying anymore hard candy eye products!

on 5/9/2014 12:30:00 PM

What I love about this eyeliner is the fact that it lasts me all day. It has amazing staying power. I have never had to reapply in the middle of the day.

The first thing that I do not like about it is that it takes a bit long to dry, I find that it smudges onto my water line when I'm applying it to my lid because it takes a bit to dry.

The second thing I do not like is that the base of the tube is not very wide and it's always falling over and falling onto the floor.