September 14, 2014 | 1701 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Walk the Line Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Jeng1128

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this liquid liner I have in Prailine. I don't have steady hands at all, but this liner is so easy to use. Love it & am definetly buying in black.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by MEW24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this product in black and use it for my cat eye. I still have yet to find a liquid eyeliner that is better, not saying that this is the best there is. It is really hard to use and hard to get a perfect cat eye. I find myself having to start over sometimes from scratch. I think because of the brush that makes it hard. However I have tried other that has felt tips and have always come back to this brand. The positives : it lasts forever as long as you don't get wet. It is quite light on the eye. Super black and doesn't smudge.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this product.

PROS-
The applicator is actually very nice. it is SO easy to make a good line the first time.
The color selection is very rad.
The packaging is the best part of this product. It's really cute and like I said the applicator is great.
It's cheap.

CONS-
The color payoff isn't good.
It smudges.. everywhere... constantly.
And creases.
It doesn't stay on long.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had this eyeliner a while back, just the plain black. Today i was browsing the makeup at wal mart and spotted a neon blue in the same brand and name so i decided to give it a try. I havent used it yet but i swatched it and it came up nice. I'm reviewing the black one for now...
I had got this and used it over my cheaper elf eyeliner because it never stayed on, where this one stayed on all day long without any problems and it smelled like peppermint so that was a bit of a plus! The problem i do have is the applicator. I could never do my cat eye with it, which is why i got the elf eyeliner because it was the perfect length and what now and easy to use, and this one did take forever to dry but i'd put up with it.
I'm excited to try the blue one out! i thought i'd use it to bring some color to my eyes when i'm doing a regular cat eye.

*UPDATE*
I had decided to wear the blue one day, and i didnt like it at all. it looked nice and all, applied nice but it burned my eyelids terribly! it was so hard to get off, it stained and i was in oure agony due to the buring. would not reccomend but you could try! i had bought a sliver glitter one that also burned my eyelids, will not be buying anymore hard candy eye products!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by erythro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What I love about this eyeliner is the fact that it lasts me all day. It has amazing staying power. I have never had to reapply in the middle of the day.

The first thing that I do not like about it is that it takes a bit long to dry, I find that it smudges onto my water line when I'm applying it to my lid because it takes a bit to dry.

The second thing I do not like is that the base of the tube is not very wide and it's always falling over and falling onto the floor.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by GlitterLambs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hard Candy "Silver Lace" Eyeliner. This is a silver glitter eyeliner. I just brushed this wet silver glitter eyeliner to the inner corner of both of my eyes. It went on smoothly and dried in place. I did not have any flaking and it stayed in place all day.

I thought this was so beautiful that I wanted to cover my entire eyelid with it just to see what it would do. That didn't work out very well. It got lines in it and began to crackle. opps!

However, when you used the way it was intended it works perfect and look beautiful. I would buy this again. I would like to try the other colors they offer.

Good product! A+

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by caouette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the black liner. It is pigmented and dark, you have a decent level of control over the brush, and it lasts all day. Just don't plan on blinking for the next 10 minutes after you put it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by sweetnothingxo

After using Sephora's black liquid liner for years and years, I always have room to try different liquid liners for comparison. I picked this up at walmart and HATED it when I first tried it. It's not as dark as Sephora's initially, so you have to layer it. I hated the applicator, and I thought it was a little too runny- not as thick as what I was used to. Fast forward to however long- I found this in my makeup container and decided to give it a go. I ran out of the Sephora brand and was desperate for a black liner so I grabbed this out of desperation. To my surprise, I FELL IN LOVE. The applicator is long and actually really great for getting the liner to NOT stick in your eyelashes (if you have long ones and have this problem, you know what I mean). You can literally freehand any kind of winged out look you're going for and just build up the coverage for a darker, more dramatic wing. For the price, it's comparable to Sephora, which I think is $11 (I also liked Kat Von D's for $16)- I want to say the HC was $6? I'd probably buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by blondesnob

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in black and overall I do like it. The only issues I have are that it's difficult to remove and that it doesn't dry as quick as I hoped because it gets on my lids if I blink. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge but if I get it anywhere else it's a pain to get off. I can use the brush no problem and I really like it since I always do thick winged liner. I'd buy it again because it's super black and doesn't smudge and overall looks great.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Cyncity23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great eyeliner. I got it in the black color and the formula is long wearing and true to the color. The packaging is attractive. The only thing that keeps it from being 5 lippies is that some users may find the wand difficult to use. I love the brush, but it's hard for people to use who aren't fluent with applying liner with a brush.