Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

4.3

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene, Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Carbon Black.

on 3/17/2015 11:37:00 PM

Meh. It's okay. I prefer Clio Kill Black liner to this any day. It's the same felt tip style which I love but with more color payoff.

on 3/10/2015 6:02:00 PM

A lot of eyeliner does not stay put and leave me with raccoon eyes by mid day/end of the day.
So far this one is by far the BEST liquid eyeliner I have use.
I have re-purchase this 3 times now and continue to go back to it.

PROS:
- stays put all day/does not smudge
- does not irritate my sensitive eyes (I wear contact lenses)
- matte darkest black
- comes in a felt tip that's not too stiff and not too flimsy. Just perfect
- comes off easily with eye makeup remover
- quite a bit of product- lasts me a long time before I run out.

CONS:
- None.

Highly recommend giving this eyeliner a try!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the brush tip. it makes it easier for liquid line beginners like myself paint on a cat eye with control. it does not blot. the lines are straight. as a sephora store product, it is expensive but how many brush tip pen liquid eyeliner brands are there? not a lot.

I heard so much hype about this liner, I was so excited to try it. I love eyeliner and I love liquid liner. So the idea of it being in a pen? Yes! I was so excited. I wanted to love this, I tried for weeks to pretend I loved it....

I hate it. It went on super super light, and thin the first time I used it. I was like what the heck are these you tubers talking about "it's so black". It wasn't at all. It also dried to a shiny finish, which I think looks cheap. After a couple of weeks, it has dried up so much I can't even use it. Even though I hate it, I still use it. I use it to outline my winged eyeliner and then fill it in with my NYC black eyeliner.

I am going to try the physicians formula black eyeliner pen next, it's almost half the price so hopefully it will be good!

on 3/4/2015 11:44:00 AM

I was excited when I first started using this liner because it gave me precise application and a really nice cat eye. It wasn't that dark but I was ok with it. A few weeks in, it dried up more and more and after a month it's really difficult to get any product out of it at all. I expect more for the price! I shouldn't be spending over a couple of minutes on my eyeliner but with this one I do because I have to keep going over the line to make it darker. Not impressed.

on 2/27/2015 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really expected more out of this eyeliner, since it's so popular as has been raved about.
It applies really easy and gives a solid black line (not as dark as i like).
But it does not stay on all day, however my eyelids do get fairly oily throughout the day.
I tried it with a primer and it stayed a little better but not the whole day.

on 2/25/2015 11:51:00 AM

Wow, I love this eyeliner! The tip is so skinny but so soft! It's very easy to maneuver and gives a great look everytime. It stays put and is very black, buy this!

on 2/23/2015 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I LOVE this eyeliner. I can never get a precise line with felt tip eyeliners but the brush tip on this is great. Rich matte-black line. Stays on my oily eyelids all day.

on 2/23/2015 11:26:00 AM

I bought this eyeliner in trooper and absolutely hated it!
It is not pigmented or dark at all. IT SMUDGE'S AND FADES LIKE CRAZY.
I am going to Sephora today to get my money back.
I would never buy again.

The only good thing about this eyeliner is that it goes on super smooth and doesn't drag on your skin.

on 2/22/2015 8:07:00 PM

As a girl with monolids, a good eyeliner is essential and the Kat Von D eyeliner really does the trick! It stays put all day and it hasn't smudged on my oily monolids yet. I've tried both the brush and felt tip and I personally found the brush tip to dry much faster than the felt tip. I love the ultra-black matte finish it gives and it's so easy to get a thin precise line. It's a bit pricey, but I think it's completely worth it.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Top Rated Kat Von D Products