Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

4.3

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene, Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Carbon Black.

on 4/21/2015 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i wear this eyeliner almost every day that i line my upper lash line. it is so easy to do a wing with the brush, super black and doesn't budge. the only thing is it's not good for a smudgey smoky line but that's not its purpose.

on 4/20/2015 10:36:00 PM

Absolutely hate this. Mine dried out after the second use and I had to toss it out. Overpriced for sure.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite eye liner! It stays on, is not tested on animals and is easy to put on and looks great.

This is my favorite eyeliner. It stays put, looks great and is easy to put on. I love Kat Von D cosmetics. This eyeliner is amazing.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is my holy grail eyeliner. The only eyeliner I can make a sharp wing with. It stays put all day, even in the hottest and wettest weather. If you want to get more product in the pen just pump the pen in the top a little bit and your good to go. The only downside is that I feel like it doesn't last very long. Maybe about a month and a half with usage averaging 5 times a week. I do prefer this brush applicator over the felt. The felt can fray, making application a pain in the ass

on 4/13/2015 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Takes a couple of times of use before the tip dispenses the right amount of eye liner so you don't have to reapply several coats for it to be black. Stays put all day and night, and even if I happen to fall asleep with my makeup on, it's still on my eyelids the way I applied it!
Overall, great staying power even without a primer, and very easy to apply with the felt tip

on 4/9/2015 12:15:00 PM

I needed a waterproof eyeliner because I'm extremely active. A sephora salesperson recommended this product. After 1 hour of riding a 4 wheeler, the product literally ran down my face! So much for being waterproof! I also have some eye allergies and this stuff does not hold up to watering eyes. It also takes about three or four coats to get the dark color that I prefer. The only good thing is that it's in a pen.

on 4/8/2015 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

unimpressed. the tip dried out within about a week and a half of daily use. seemed like a pretty good eyeliner before it did that on me, it was super black and stayed on decently but wasn't that waterproof imo, i have extremely watery eyes and it tended to collect under the outside corner of my eye whenever my eyes ran.

on 4/7/2015 1:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Ok, so I have been using liquid eyeliner for...oh gosh 9 years now and I started out with wet n wild blue liquid liner, to a few other store brand liners, then I found urban decays liquid eyeliner when it was in a little potion bottle, when they changed that I went nuts trying to find a liquid liner that wasn't waterproof, wasn't an ink and had a brush instead of a felt tip. I couldn't find one so I eventually gave in and tried this one since it was recommended by a sephora employee, I was reluctant because the other ink liners I've used would not turn up black when put on top of my eyeshadow ( you would see my shadow mixing with the ink and it would come off onto the brush) It took me a little while to get the feel of this one but it works! I can use it on top of my eyeshadow without a fear of my shadow showing through. I do love it! One thing, you have to work fast because the very tip will dry up fast if it doesn't have a constant flow of liner to it.

on 4/6/2015 12:17:00 AM

HG liner! Ive tried NYC, revlon, Maybelline, Sephora brand, but this one takes the cake. Love the applicator, dries fast and does not budge!!! No more bleeding cat eyes for me! Will rebuy forever. Worth the money, quality makeup.