October 22, 2014 | 2073 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Serum De Rouge

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The packaging is beautiful, so is the colour range. The colours are mostly sheer but buildable. And it is moisturizing as well. The only con would be its price. Sure it is a good product but I don't think that it justifies such a price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by maybellecowbell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Not a big fan of glossies but these are super great, my friend is is a MUA & has a ROOM FULL OF DIOR & MAC in his house gave me this for my bday a few years back & I'm pretty much finished it which never happens.

I didn't realise how damn expensive they were until i tried to buy a new one so that's a bit of a bummer but I will repurchase.

They basically do give a sheer colour to the lips, feel good on & not too shiny - not at all goopy or sticky. I think they last pretty darn good for a product like this too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Jekini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

By far the best rouge I have ever had....
If you dont own this, you are missing on a lot....

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:17:00 AM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Hate to ruin it for you guys, but I got this in Passionate pink 675. Gorgeous color, wow it brightened my face. But it was a bummer, it felt waxy dried up. When I finally put some on it felt like my lips were coated in wax, but not slippery wax. Was not smooth running like a typical lipstick. My lips were left in a worse condition than they were, all chapped and irritated. I bought it at Macy's, so it's not like it is a fake or something, anyway I will be returning this as soon as I can.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the light pink color 560, but it just wasnt pigmented enough for me and had absolutely no staying power, had to re-apply every hour or so. Therefore will not-repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by sdellinger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a bright pink shade at nordstrom during their anniversary sale when they were offering a full size nude shade as a gift (so two for the price of 1).

PROS: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how these feel on my lips. I travel a ton and my lips are constantly dry, this feel so mositurizing without being too glossy. Also love the color selections, the pink is PERFECT for my fair/nude skin and the nude is the great type of nude that doesn't wash me out , SO hard to find. Also love the packaging, very chic.

CONS: unfortunately these have zero staying power. NONE whatsoever.

I kept mine because I love putting these on 1st thing in the morning and a gloss on top just for the feel, I then touch up mid morning with the gloss. For the price i would not repurchase because I really would like more staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by sweetkissesxox

I Love This Product Its Shade 215 , Its A Great Color Its A Glossy Kind Of Lipstick I Find It My Lips Really Smooth & I Actually Find It Kind Of Moisturizes My Lips As Well , For Me Its Hard To Say That Because I Have Really Bad Dry/Chap Lips In The Winter & Thats What Season It Is Here In Canada Now , I Totally Recommend This Lipstick To Everyone Its A Nice Light Pink Color For People Who Dont Like To Wear Makeup This Shade Would Be Perfect For You As Well

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Julietz

I was a fan of Dior Addict Shine but had never tried their Rouge Serum. After swatching them on my hand, I fell in love with #610 & #680 immediately! I wanted to try #680 on my lips but in the end, I managed to convince myself to go for #610 & #620 instead since my aim was to find a nude/brown tone lip color.

After trying both color on my lips, I opted for #610 as it looks more natural on me. #620 was a little too dark for my skin tone. Another pretty lame reason why I went for #610 was because their poster model was using this!

After 2 hours from the application by the SA at the Dior counter, my lip is still feeling moist and the texture of the Rouge Serum is real soft. However, it does not last well after a meal so if you are looking for a long lasting lipstick, you should go for Dior Addict Extreme instead.

For full review & product swatches, please visit my blog:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 5:58:00 AM More reviews by justfornow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I discovered this lipstick after seeing a Dior MA wearing it and inquired about the shade: #510 nude. On her it was a gorgeous sheer, watermelon pink but when she applied it on me, it looked like a warm peach nude. I didn't like it as much but decided to purchase it anyway seeing I didn't own a great nude shade. It turns out I actually really like the colour and the formula! It's super moisturizing and gives a plump appearance to my lips. The lasting power is about 2 hours but after a few reapplications it stains my lips an even warmer peach shade. If you're looking to invest in a nude shade that's not frosty and won't wash you out then you can't go wrong with the serum de rouge!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by portillosa

The woman at the make up counter advised me to buy this because she said this is good for dry lips. So I bought rouge 645 I'm surprised this serum de rouge has a very high rating but maybe it's just my dry lips. I tried lip treatment from kanebo which is very good for dry lips and now I don't have dry lips when i use kanebo lip treatment at night before I sleep so I thought maybe I can use the serum de rouge, but still my lips get dry after 30 mins of applying this which doesn't happen to my lips when I use other lipsticks. Will not repurchase.