Dior Serum De Rouge

4.2

I love how sheer the formula is - making it great as a moisturizing lip balm for any time of day, or a base coat/stain to hydrate before applying a darker lipstick shade. It's the perfect product to keep in your bag for a quick touchup without looking like you're trying to hard. For girls who don't necessarily like wearing lipstick, but want a little something extra, this sheer red is the best staple to have in your collection.

on 5/31/2014 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

The packaging is beautiful, so is the colour range. The colours are mostly sheer but buildable. And it is moisturizing as well. The only con would be its price. Sure it is a good product but I don't think that it justifies such a price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Not a big fan of glossies but these are super great, my friend is is a MUA & has a ROOM FULL OF DIOR & MAC in his house gave me this for my bday a few years back & I'm pretty much finished it which never happens.

I didn't realise how damn expensive they were until i tried to buy a new one so that's a bit of a bummer but I will repurchase.

They basically do give a sheer colour to the lips, feel good on & not too shiny - not at all goopy or sticky. I think they last pretty darn good for a product like this too.

on 2/28/2014 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

By far the best rouge I have ever had....
If you dont own this, you are missing on a lot....

on 5/29/2013 6:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Hate to ruin it for you guys, but I got this in Passionate pink 675. Gorgeous color, wow it brightened my face. But it was a bummer, it felt waxy dried up. When I finally put some on it felt like my lips were coated in wax, but not slippery wax. Was not smooth running like a typical lipstick. My lips were left in a worse condition than they were, all chapped and irritated. I bought it at Macy's, so it's not like it is a fake or something, anyway I will be returning this as soon as I can.

on 1/14/2013 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like the light pink color 560, but it just wasnt pigmented enough for me and had absolutely no staying power, had to re-apply every hour or so. Therefore will not-repurchase.

on 11/27/2012 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I bought this in a bright pink shade at nordstrom during their anniversary sale when they were offering a full size nude shade as a gift (so two for the price of 1).

PROS: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how these feel on my lips. I travel a ton and my lips are constantly dry, this feel so mositurizing without being too glossy. Also love the color selections, the pink is PERFECT for my fair/nude skin and the nude is the great type of nude that doesn't wash me out , SO hard to find. Also love the packaging, very chic.

CONS: unfortunately these have zero staying power. NONE whatsoever.

I kept mine because I love putting these on 1st thing in the morning and a gloss on top just for the feel, I then touch up mid morning with the gloss. For the price i would not repurchase because I really would like more staying power.

I Love This Product Its Shade 215 , Its A Great Color Its A Glossy Kind Of Lipstick I Find It My Lips Really Smooth & I Actually Find It Kind Of Moisturizes My Lips As Well , For Me Its Hard To Say That Because I Have Really Bad Dry/Chap Lips In The Winter & Thats What Season It Is Here In Canada Now , I Totally Recommend This Lipstick To Everyone Its A Nice Light Pink Color For People Who Dont Like To Wear Makeup This Shade Would Be Perfect For You As Well

on 8/4/2012 3:48:00 AM

I was a fan of Dior Addict Shine but had never tried their Rouge Serum. After swatching them on my hand, I fell in love with #610 & #680 immediately! I wanted to try #680 on my lips but in the end, I managed to convince myself to go for #610 & #620 instead since my aim was to find a nude/brown tone lip color.

After trying both color on my lips, I opted for #610 as it looks more natural on me. #620 was a little too dark for my skin tone. Another pretty lame reason why I went for #610 was because their poster model was using this!

After 2 hours from the application by the SA at the Dior counter, my lip is still feeling moist and the texture of the Rouge Serum is real soft. However, it does not last well after a meal so if you are looking for a long lasting lipstick, you should go for Dior Addict Extreme instead.

For full review & product swatches, please visit my blog:

on 7/24/2012 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I discovered this lipstick after seeing a Dior MA wearing it and inquired about the shade: #510 nude. On her it was a gorgeous sheer, watermelon pink but when she applied it on me, it looked like a warm peach nude. I didn't like it as much but decided to purchase it anyway seeing I didn't own a great nude shade. It turns out I actually really like the colour and the formula! It's super moisturizing and gives a plump appearance to my lips. The lasting power is about 2 hours but after a few reapplications it stains my lips an even warmer peach shade. If you're looking to invest in a nude shade that's not frosty and won't wash you out then you can't go wrong with the serum de rouge!

Popular Lipsticks