April 18, 2014 | 2058 users online

Polishes - OPI - Ate Berries in the Canaries

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by ViolinistRita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color is very ladylike and sophisticated. It matches fashion styles of every season.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Whit87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect shade of fuchsia! It has just the right mix of pink, berry, and purple. I love how it's a somewhat dusty shade yet bright at the same time. For that reason I find it wearable year round. The formula is fantastic, a solid two coat cream that's a dream to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by seesom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect pink - purple color. I think, more purple than pink which is a good thing. I see this color working for all seasons.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

I am currently loving this shade! You seriously need only one coat and it is such a lovely fuscia/berry color. Perfect for spring or summer. It looks great on both my toes and fingers. I get minimal chipping and it is not too bright or garish for work. I wish I would have tried this sooner. Thanks for those who recommended it. It really is a stand-out shade for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with the the rest of comments here. This is a stunning fuchsia berry shade that has the perfect balance of pink and purple.

It looked like a regular n/p in the bottle but this creme shade is just stunning on. It is very opaque, applies smoothly and lasts without chipping for sometime on the nails.

I have a new appreciation for this shade during the holiday season and I'm really happy to have such a high quality n/p in my possession.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Ligia16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

wonderful unique color!
great formula - 1 coat is enough
dries quite fast

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by pixietrixie

Ate Berries In The Canaries deserves a cult following imo. Another reviewer called it a dusty fuchsia, and that's the perfect name for it! :)

There just something special about it that pictures can't really capture. In fact, I loved it so much that I bought a half used bottle from my salon after I picked it out for a pedicure.

Seriously, please please give this beautiful polish a chance and add it to your collection. You'll thank me later ;)

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by PaulinhaR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i loooooooooooooooooooooove the formula of this polish, it applies like heaven... seriously.... best polish application i have ever used, and i have used many polishes, from different places in the world, this polish has a special place in my heart for sure.... color and application wise.... love it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is such a beautiful dusty fuchsia! I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by MandiBox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great summertime pink color. It's a thicker color, so if you want to you can get away with one quick coat. But of course, OPI lasts the longest when you apply it well with a top coat.