October 20, 2014 | 1019 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by BeatrixKidd0

I really want to like this stuff. Having sensitive skin my face burns from everything. This is nice and moisturizing, and I don't mind the heavy texture since my face drinks it up. However, my face without fail breaks out every time I use it. How can something geared towards sensitive acne prone skin break you out? I guess it may just be me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Hafsaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was a decent moisturizer but I wouldn't buy it again. It was greasy and thick and my skin became red and oily after I put it on. Also the tub that it came in is extremely unhygienic since everyone in my family who used it would always put their fingers in to scoop some out and random particles would find their way into the container. This moisturizer didn't cause breakouts which is a plus point since I have acne-prone skin. Even though I didn't like it, this moisturizer worked really well on my mothers dry skin and she liked it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by notyouraveragejane

I use this on my legs and have for YEARS, every once in a while I try something else but I always come back to this. I am usually the type of person who only buys a product once and then moves on to try the next but not with this, it's the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by NETGEAR

I use this product at night, because it's a bit heavy and I can't really apply makeup over it because it doesn't absorb as fast.
This product does moisturise and doesn't break me out, it leaves my skin feel very soft.
And it's cheap and can go a long way - I wish it had a pump, I'm not a fan of finger dipping.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by pandasteaks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this lotion in conjunction with the Cetaphil face wash a few years ago and the results were terrible. I had been having acne issues in my early 20s and decided to get something known for its gentle-ness. More like my skin felt dirtier than ever before and my skin had a fit.

The lotion was incredibly heavy and greasy feeling and left an oily film on my skin. I used a small amount (a little goes a long way in lotions) and still felt like I had used too much. My pores continued to clog and I ended up with more acne and blackheads than I started with. I called it quits after about a month or so and saw drastic changes within a week.

I would not recommend this to those with combination skin, prone to acne with sensitivity. My dryness problems were replaced with more acne. Not a cute look. It just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I typically DO NOT write a review for a product the second day but I HAD TO. This cream is amazing, absolutely amazing.

I am typically dry skinned with rosacea on my cheeks. After a half hour to an an hour after applying this cream, my rosacea was almost completely gone. I thought I was dreaming, I did a double check of myself in the mirror. After this, I read the package and not knowing, it did claim to help rosacea.

This cream is the same consistency as the Olay white moisturizing cream that comes in jar form. It feels thick in the jar but when you put it on your face is spreads evenly and doesnt feel thick at all. It doesnt sit on my face, it actually sinks into it unlike most of the creams out there. It is hydrating but not greasy.

It was quite hard to find this product at Walmart because it is in the Pharmacy section. Once I had help finding it, I was shocked at how LARGE the jar was. This jar will literally last me a year or more, no doubt. It was pricey, where I live it was around $24 with tax but if I think about it, I am getting my moneys worth because of how much product is in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by arisolovely

I absolutely LOVE this cream. I first started using it about a year ago after reading tons of good reviews. My skin was super dry and flaky during the winter and made my makeup look horrible, bleh, but just after the first use omg my skin was instantly transformed to super silky smooth looking skin that made my makeup look amazing. I use it at night and before I apply my makeup in the morning. (I get occasional break outs and have, mainly dry, but combination skin. If that helps). (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by meghall90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think I will ever stop buying this moisturizing cream. My doctor was who recommended this to me because of my dry, acne prone skin. I use this cream on my face only but you could use it all over the body. This is a cream so it is heavier in consistency. It is not greasy at all what so ever. Is soaks nicely into my skin. This cream has no fragrance in it and also has no sun screen. Although Cetaphil does make a daily facial lotion with SPF. I use the cream under my makeup and after my showers. It's just amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 3:55:00 AM More reviews by curlycuesue

i think we've had this in our bathroom cupboard for YEARS, but I never used it b/c I didn't think my skin was dry enough to warrant using a moisturizing cream. I'm currently on accutane, and The Body Shop body butter wasn't moisturizing enough and my skin was so dry and itchy, so when I randomly found this in the bathroom, I thought, why not? And I'm really glad I did. I'm not too fond of the jar packaging (we have the ginormous one from Costco), but I always make sure my hands/fingers are clean. I literally envelope my body in this, and my skin loves it. There's no fragrance whatsoever, so it doesn't compete with any perfume/EDT. It's very moisturizing, but not greasy/oily. I tend to put tons on, so my skin doesn't absorb it right away, but if I apply it at night, my skin is soooooo soft and silky the next morning. Also, this is the only cream I've used so far on my upper arms that doesn't aggravate my KP (which has gotten better over the years, but still not totally gone). Plus, because this is so moisturizing, my super dry and flaky elbows don't require extra balm or vaseline to keep them soft and supple. I'm getting more at Costco before I run out!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Julie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff, seriously. I love it so so much. I have a more to dry sensitive acne-prone skin and this does not break me out at all. In fact, it actually helps to calm my zits. The best thing of all is that when my skin experiences dryness and I get these flaky patches on my face, I just slather it on at night before I go to bed right after I wash my face, and the next day, voila, my skin is baby smooth.

This saved my skin really. Whenever my skin is reacting badly, I slather this on my face and it changes everything, it becomes so smooth and moisturised. Honestly, this is my HG moisturiser, been using this for more than 3 years now and I still love it. :)

I mean what's not to love about it? It's not expensive at all, it lasts for a reasonable time, it's not sticky and it does not break my skin out! :)