Grapeseed Oil

4.3

grapeseed oil!

No better skin moisturizer! I use it after shower and as a hand cream. Best of all, the biggest bang for the buck since a good size bottle cost less than $10 in health food store.

Have just discovered grape seed oil and am LOVING it. It's meant to be super high in vitamin E and my skin has just been drinking it up. I have been using for the last fortnight and have noticed my skin is much more smoother and hydrated and the little bumps I had on my upper arms have decreased dramatically.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought a generic brand of grapeseed oil at Walmart in hopes that it would help my dry, flaky, acne-prone skin. I used it at night in place of a regular moisturizer, since most moisturizers tend to break me out. And let me say, the good things I've heard about grapeseed oil are true. After a week of using if, my skin has never looked better. It feels smooth instead of rough and flaky, foundation goes on easily, and my normally ever-present pimples have not shown their ugly heads. I can't recommend this enough.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I like grapeseed oil for cooking with low to medium heat or as a dressing. It is a light oil with a mildly sweet taste and is lightly fragrant. I do not like it on my hair. It is not "moisturising" and rather drying. What I found interesting was how it felt filmy? like silicone. It is also a no-go on my face. That gave me the itches.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Used this for years. Repurchased many times over. I used it all over my body after getting out of the shower while still damp. Left my skin smooth all day. I used it with targeted essential oils as my main face moisturizer/serum. Used it to condition my hair or as pre-wash treatment. I loved this oil, not as stinky or heavy as EVOO, and a bit less greasy than Sweet Almond Oil. It's light and absorbs relatively quickly.
I'm a huge oils fan. Currently I use Virgin Coconut oil instead of Grape seed, but I'd have no problem switching back. Love them both.

So I have bought grapeseed oil..i use it after a shower so the oil can absorbs better and not be clogged from dirt or sweat..I have sensitive skin and was hesitant on using carrier oils.I purchased grapeseed carrier oil and it is now breaking me out all over my face..my forehead.chin. cheeks..I want to have a natural moisturizer..any other tips or oils for something to help scars and pore size??

I bought this to use as a facial moisturizer. My skin is extremely oily so I jumped on the "use oil for oily skin" bandwagon for a while. I didn't like it. While it seemed to moisturize my skin effectively, it still left a greasy feeling no matter how little I used and I'm not down with that. Don't really like to stick to my pillowcase when I'm sleeping. So now, to use it up, I use it to remove my eye makeup and it works brilliantly for that. The makeup melts off. But sadly, I will not repurchase when I use it up. And that will be a while since I have 2 bottles of it. If you're interested at all, Puritan's Pride has GREAT DEALS on their website all the time. Like buy one, get 2 free and things like that. So I have this oil and sweet almond oil that I use on my hair. That also works great. So there you go.

I have used NOW grapeseed oil for one whole year with great success. I don't use castor oil for OCM; instead, I just use my oil. With a face full of makeup, I put it all over and then rinse with a washcloth. Then I follow with a apple cider vinegar toner (1/4 ACV, 3/4 water) and moisturize with aloe vera and a few drops of oil. My acne scars have diminished and I feel good about using natural products! :D

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Grape seed oil = OCM

This stuff is/was amazing. After about 1 month of using it (only at night, I just rinsed my face in the morning) all my acne on my forehead was gone, and the rest was pretty close to it. About 3 months in, my skin looked the best it has in idk? FOREVER lets say.... but here's where it went wrong

clogged
pores
EVERYWHERE

I've only ever had them around my nose like most people. Now, whereever the acne stopped coming back (forehead, chin, sides of face, even my neck!), a nasty blackhead (clogged pore same thing?) replaced it. I would spend hours trying to get rid of them but that just left me with red bumps and broken skin. I switched to hemp, which didn't clog pores like it promised, but it didn't do any good for my acne ):

I think everyone should at least try grapeseed out... I believe its the most effective thing to use for OCM with that one downside. It did help calm my face A LOT, I must give it that, and maybe is the reason why what I'm doing now is better than okay. I will do it every once in a while as it really help evens out my skin tone and make it softer. KEY PHRASE: EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE

hope that helped

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought Now Food's grape seed oil and have been using this product over a month now. I use this as a moisturiser. I have combination/light acne skin and using this product has cleared out my pimples except the occasional monthly hormonal pimples.

The glow on my skin has gotten more radiant. When I use this under my foundation, I have this dewy look that I absolutely love.

However, towards the end of the day, my skin does get a bit oily but that's probably due to my skin type and the fact that I live in South East Asia where it's hot and humid. I'm not a huge fan of the smell so I'm going to buy a couple of essential oils to add in to counteract the smell.

Overall, I love it. It absorbs very well but keep in mind, a tiny amount of product is needed.

I also apply a very minute amount to the end of my hair to keep the fizziness at bay and it works better than anything I've ever used in my life. Going to use this as a hot oil treatment as well. I love how versatile this oil is.

Popular Face Skincare Products