February 27, 2015 | 1865 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2015 6:28:00 PM More reviews by heathermc57

Great stuff if you are consistent with it!!!! Gave me much longer lashes! I've bought it several times, usually from Groupon or when I have a coupon for Ulta.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2015 4:02:00 PM More reviews by sashaann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this before Christmas and I must say that I love it! I use to over pluck my eyebrows in high school to the point where they were extremely thin. I have been taking biotin as well and I will admit I'm not consistent anymore with the use of this product due to laziness lol. However when I would use it every night before bed I notice regrowth within a month. The only parts I need to work on now are the ends of the eyebrow. Would defiantly buy this again and I'm going to get back into the routine!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 12:09:00 AM More reviews by BigBiscuits

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This definitely works!!!! I noticed little new eyelashes growing within a week. After 2 weeks of consistent use my lashes were already getting longer. Now, 4 weeks later, they are fuller now that the new growth has taken place. I use it every night before bed. It is wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Racalber

This stuff works, but you have to use it consistently in order to see and maintain results! It costs $60 CDN and will last a couple of months if used once a day. The product is a clear liquid that you apply in a thin layer to the lash line with the brush applicator (same technique as a liquid liner). It does not sting the eyes and is undetectable once applied. This product really works, but you have to commit to using it every day for at least 3 weeks before you start to see results. If you do, you will have long, beautiful lashes. I highly recommend this product to anyone that wants to grow their lashes and not spend a fortune on Latisse. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by AKmedic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Update, 2/4/2015: RapidLash was shut down by the FDA for using isopropyl cloprostenate, which is a synthetic prostaglandin analog that creates lash growth. Their new formula does not contain the active ingredient, and I cannot find any sellers who have stocks of RapidLash containing isopropyl cloprostenate. If you want lash growth, apparently you have to get a prescription for Latisse. Sorry.

My former review: I started using RapidLash because I had to stop using Latisse after about two years of use (Latisse/Lumigan gave me some bad side effects such as extremely dry and bloodshot eyes, which hasn't been a problem with RapidLash). I have successfully used RapidLash for several years now with no side effects and I am quite happy with it. According to Paula Begoun's Beautypedia reviews, RapidLash Eyelash Renewal Serum only works if it contains the ingredient isopropyl cloprostenate. Again, if the RapidLash you're considering does not list isopropyl cloprostenate among its ingredients, it will not provide lash-enhancing results. It is so much cheaper than Latisse and the results are almost as good. I haven't had any of the redness or side effects that I experienced with Latisse. I love RapidLash and I hope they never change their formula.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by ekym

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this a little over a year. I confess Iím not at consistent about applying this as I should be, but I have still seen good results. I apply this to my lashes (upper and lower), eyebrows, and to a small bare patch in my hairline. My upper lashes have always been fine, but this serum makes my tops lashes really long, I get compliments on my lashes. My bottom lashes were incredibly sparse and most of the hairs were so fine they were barely noticeable. The hairs on my bottom lashes that were already darker have shown the most improvement, becoming thicker and longer. And the super-fine lower lashes have become longer and more numerous, though they are invisible without mascara. RapidLash hasnít been as impressive on my eyebrows (I over-plucked the tails when I was fifteen). The tail of my right eyebrow has regrown pretty well, but the tail of the left eyebrow has yet to show real improvement. Since I sleep primarily on my left side, I think the serum is being worn off before it can actually do anything to that eyebrow. The bare patch in my hairline has shown no improvement. I think that spot may be a lost cause for topical treatments, but I still apply it. As I stated before, I am inconsistent in my application, but I think my application technique has been the key to the success Iíve had: I apply the serum in the evening after letting my cleansed face air dry, I liberally apply the serum, then I wait until the serum has dried completely before continuing with my nighttime skincare routine. This is a much cheaper alternative to the many lash conditioners out there (that can cost from $80-120). I am currently on my fourth or fifth tube (Iíve lost count), and I will continue to buy. FYI: I am a contact lens wearer with drier eyes. This has never irritated my eyes, though I have noticed that the next morning I have crusty residue in the corners of my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by ValJean

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My first purchase of this was from Haute Look on sale for 1/2 price. To my surprise, this worked really well for me. I had lashes I've never had before. It did not work as well on eyebrows, but I was more concerned with the lashes. If you can get it on sale, it's worth the try. The only downside was that it left a darker red line above the lashes which was easy to cover with eye makeup. When I stopped using it, my lashes went back to normal--short and flat--making it a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 3:32:00 AM More reviews by smp7882

I'm actually posting an eyebrow results review for this product, I have tried tons of regrowing serums for my thin and weak eyebrows and all have worked ok, but this stuff restored my eye brows to what they were when I was a teenager!! They are thicker than ever and also seem stronger in their roots! Worth the price for me and I will never stop buying ;)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Popcornshrimp

Did nothing for me after using it for 3 months, morning and night. I bought it because a girl I work with used it before her wedding and her lashes looked amazing, but you could definitely tell when she stopped using it, length wise. I would say I have normal lashes (my age) to begin with, but noticed they aren't like they use to be 5 years ago, thus why I tried this product.

I felt like the Rimmel 10 dollar product worked better, faster, and easier to apply because it has a mascara brush applicator and the tiny paint brush. Since I have green eyes and don't want to take the risk of my eye color changing with Latisse (even though amazing length results, but no volume.....with another girl I work with after 3 months of her using it), I'm going to give Elizabeth Arden Prevage one the next go.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by nic499

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't review the results yet since I just received my first tube, however I wanted to offer some clarification for those concerned about receiving an expired product. I found this posted by a company representative... "Every RapidLash is stamped with a manufacture date MFG, month and year on the bottom of every tube. An unopened RapdidLash has and expiration date three years from the MFG date. For example, if the bottom of the tube is stamped with 01/13, the product expiration date is 01/16." Hope this helps! I'll update later once I can review the product itself.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No