April 16, 2014 | 1560 users online

Blush - NARS - Desire

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

A gorgeous shade in the pan, but not really MY shade. It brightens me up a bit, but doesn't come off natural and flattering and make me glow. Far too expensive to purchase again, for average results. For reference I am NC25/30.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by BritniBtch005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would consider this to be my HOLY GRAIL of all blush! I love it so much i have like five different shades. You must use this it just finishes off your going out look perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by cocobinx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

AMAZING blush! I never bothered to get it for years because I knew it was super bright and very pigmented. I was afraid I'd look like a clown. But if you apply a small amount, it gives you the most amazing dolly cheeks! It really lifts your face and makes you look vibrant. I highly recommend having this color in your collection if you're a blush fan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a matte, bright, cool toned pink color, but it doesn't look that bright after its blended. It's probably the most pigmented blush I have ever tried. It lasts on the skin, and the blush as a whole will last you forever because you really only need a tiny amount. I dab a Mac 168 in the blush, tap off excess, and apply, and I have to use a very light hand with Nars blushes. I love them! They have black, sleek, and sturdy packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not much more to say other than a REALLY pretty pop of pink colour. Use sparingly, only dab your brush in as it is SUPER finely milled and if you swatch it w your finger you feel its dreamy texture.

GORGEOUS!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by carm67

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've used this blush for the past 7 years almost daily and I'm only on my 2nd pan I believe. Its a great everyday blush for those that like the flush cheek look. Easy to overdo - I just tap my brush onto the pan twice (lightly) and then apply. Worth the price given that so little is used with each application. My hg.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

pretty color and super long lasting.
It was expensive, but because of the quality, I think it is worth it.
it is gonna take me a long time to go through this ever ~! I have been using this everyday since I got it. I have Taos, I use that more during summer and Desire more for winter time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by CatherineTramell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush is wonderful! But the key to success is to apply it with a VERY light hand otherwise you will look like a clown. Start with just the teensiest amount, barely touching the pan with the brush. Yes, this blush might just last you forever. It gives my fair skin a very natural flush. Like I have been out running or just come in from the cold. There is no shimmer or glitter but it is not chalky either. It is finely milled, very good quality. The quality, the fact that you will never run out and the fantastic results make the high price totally justifiable. It is simply the perfect cool toned pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by SimplePleasures

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Totally gorgeous colour, freaking love it. Wakes up my whole face. As other reviewers have said it is very buildable; apply with a light hand and add more as needed. In my opinion this blush is superior to the cult classic Orgasm; while Desire is not as versatile as a peachy-pink shade like Orgasm and can't be worn with every eye or lip colour, it is much better formulated, more finely-milled, and applies like a dream compared to Orgasm. Seems to last longer as well.

I usually apply two light swipes of this with a fluffy blush brush for a nice, natural, girly flush. Looks great with basically everything except a smoky eye or red or coral lip. If you're looking for an introduction to NARS blushes, I would suggest you try this one first.

To tell you the truth, I'm WAY more into cream blushes and stains these days over powder. For the most part, I think they give a superior lit-from-within glow. I'm looking to switch my blush stash mostly over to cream. BUT, Desire is an exception. I would buy again, if I ever do hit pan (it lasts forever).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Holy wow! That was my reaction to desire when I first saw it at sephora. It's this super bright girly candy pink that looks very intimidating on the pan. But with a light hand it goes on beautifully on my NC30 skin tone. It shows up well and you don't have to use much for it to appear on your skin. Apply with a light hand because you can really build this product up/ really great colour payoff... Its worth the $.
This is like the non sparkly sister of nars - Angelika.