January 29, 2015 | 2053 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I only purchased this because it was half off during ULTA's 21 days of beauty. For the price I paid I would definitely repurchase again and again since it performs well, makes my skin feel silky smooth and didn't cause any breakouts. The packaging says you can wear it alone, but unless you have perfect skin you still need a layer of foundation. I might not repurchase this if it was full price since I love trying new products and this isn't a HG for me. I am currently using Urban Decay's beauty balm since I used the whole bottle of Primed and Poreless, which I prefer for everyday use since it has SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by DiorDiva33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE this stuff!!! As most of you, I have tried many different primers from high-end to the basics like E.L.F. and I must say that this is one of my favorites for many reasons. It glides on the face smoother than most, has a minimal scent and last all day without creasing in fine lines. I can wear this primer alone, without applying foundation, when I am heading out for a morning run and errands afterwards and not feel self conscious that I am not wearing a "full face". I would recommend this product to women of all ages who want to naturally cover up slight imperfections and create a perfect base for foundations.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Joslina

Really helped in making my skin looks more flawless and prolong my makeup!
It won't make it matt but doesn't make my face oily either.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by queenM100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily skin and large pores so I def needed to get a primer. I tried Smashbox but that didnt do anything for me. Picked this up at Sephora about a year and a half ago and I've been purchasing this product ever since. It does a decent job at mattifying my face.

Updated Review: I found another product I like for a much cheaper price and maybe it even does a better job. Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer is my current go-to.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Ambrielle15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have large pores underneath my eyes/cheek area and on my nose. This did a great job of minimizing their appearance and allowing a smooth application of my powder foundation. Although I think I still get a similar effect with a cheaper silicone based primer, it's still a great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by askac

First time I used it u loved how it felt and made my skin look. Within a few hours my skin felt oily and like the product was heavy. After about a week of use my skin has broken out like crazy. So unhappy about what this did to my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by jjquan

I'm normally a big fan of the Smashbox primers, but I got a sample of the Too Faced Primed and Powerless Skin Smoothing Face Primer and I have to say that I really love it! It goes on super smooth and leaves your skin feeling silky. And you don't have a use a lot of it to get good primer coverage. If you're like me, I like to prime my whole face, so the less I use the better. I also find that my makeup stays put better with this primer than my smash box. It seems to extend the life of my make up also. I'm still working through my little sample and it's been a few weeks already. Once I'm done, I'm definitely repurchasing! I have fairly sensitive skin and this doesn't make me break out or clog pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by ScarlettBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ladies, I've tried every primer there is to deal with large, aging pores. Benefit Porefessional, Laura Geller, urban Decay, Tarte, Smashbox - you name it. The ALL settled into my pores. In fact when I purchased this primer (in oil free), I told the sales girl at Ulta that if it didn't work, I was giving up on foundation and/or BB Cream. This was it. I started using this prime as well as witch hazel astringent. Voila! Pore free! Try it. It really works.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by westcoastduchessxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have dry, and sensitive skin and this has to be my favorite primer so far. I have used everything from high-end to drugstore brands and nothing has agreed with my skin other than this brand! I love the texture of it, and it is very hydrating to my skin. The only thing I have an issue with is that it dries too quick. When putting on my foundation, I have to rush to put it on before it dries.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by unoeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was desperately looking for a overall face primer to replace my Mac prep+prime face protect. I've tried Sephora brand primer, Tarte primer, Maybelline pore eraser, Benefit Porefessional.. but nothing was good enough for my oily skin. Plus i have huge pores which i needed badly to cover. Finally, i came across Too Faced and it was a god-send!

It made my make-up long-lasting.. like i only need to blot my t-zone at the 5th hour but the rest of my makeup was still intact. I look pretty much matte the entire day.

It covers my pores very nicely! I would say abt 80% covered. And usually i dab a bit of Benefit Poressional on top of my makeup to hide the more open pores on my cheeks and nose.

Im using UD weightless liquid foundation and with this primer my face looks so smooth. Also,In the past, I have problems applying highlighter on top of my makeup as it shows little bumps and imperfections on my face. BUt with the Too faced primer underneath, my skin still looks smooth even after applying highlighter.. fantastic!

I would highly recommend this to anyone with oily skin and large pores needing a good primer. Expensive, but worth it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: I've been using this for a month now and I'm a bit disappointed. I was a bit puzzled at first. Some days my makeup looks great and some days it looks terrible. I finally figured out this primer is the culprit. IT makes my makeup looks blotchy if applied too much. Also, it didn't make my make-up any more long lasting than it already is. So im taking out 1 lippie here. But I still love it's silky finish plus it still hides pores & makes my face smooth.. for the 1st 4 hours or so.