February 27, 2015 | 1801 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2015 9:51:00 PM More reviews by blancopanda920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this may be acne free for some people but not for me. It made my skin dry and it broke out

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2015 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Cafeandchocolates

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Some people seem to dislike it very much and some seem to like it. I bought this product a few days ago to replace another cleanser that I disliked and I have to say that I like it so far. It is very easy to use and it doesn't smell bad. I have noticed that my skin looks nice after I washed it. I only use it once a day and ALWAYS moisturize after using it so that my skin won't get dry. I would not recommend it to people with sensitive skin or dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2015 11:00:00 PM More reviews by dindispice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is literally a nightmare in a bottle. I know it seems dramatic but my skin had the worst reaction to this wash. I picked it up because I was looking for an inexpensive face wash to take with me on vacation. I washed my face one time with this product, before i went to bed, and when I woke up my face was red and blotchy and I had a burning itchy sensation all over my face. My entire life I've had pretty good skin, except for the occasional blemish during that time of the month, the texture of my skin has always been very soft and smooth and after one use of this product my skin texture is bumpy and dry. I'm very careful when it comes to taking care of my skin. I've used other Neutrogena products and they've worked just fine so i thought this product would work well too, but this was terrible. It might work for other girls and guys out there but for me this was just the worst thing I ever put on my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2015 12:09:00 PM More reviews by amandab2b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I couldn't give it zero stars, otherwise I would! I had a horrific reaction to this face wash. Even though I have relatively clear skin, my face was feelings a little bumpy so I thought I might try something a little more intense then my usual neutrogena foaming face wash. I used it for about 4 days only at night time and my face broke out in dozens of tiny whiteheads. I looked like I had a disease, they were itchy and painful and my face was swollen. I have no idea what I was allergic to because it def wasn't the SA, I've used that before. The only spot that didn't break out was my nose because thats the oiliest part of my face. Beware when using this!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2015 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Gabrielle2121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so first I'm gonna start by saying this is the worst product I've even used on my face. I bought this on a Saturday morning from Walmart in the travel size section. I used it around 12 that afternoon, afterwards I didn't really notice anything other than my face felt clean/dry. I used it again later that night to take my makeup off. When I woke up Sunday morning my face was so irritated & itchy & slightly swollen I think but I didn't really think much of it until I did my makeup. My makeup looked horrible! That evening I took my makeup off RIGHT when I got home using my aveeno cleanser. When I looked in the mirror my face was covered in tiny little bumps and was so red & blotchy & was itching sooo bad! It's still itching while I'm writing this. I do NOT have sensitive skin at all & my skin is quite normal. I am so disappointed my face has NEVER looked like this even my mom noticed how blotchy my makeup was because of this product. Please do not buy this if you have normal skin, I think this is for people who have really oily acne prone skin which I do not have.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2015 11:33:00 PM More reviews by FREEGLACY

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I want to try a new face wash and so I picked this one up. The first night I tried it, I was so excited because my skin felt so smooth. I used it again the next morning and by the night time, my skin was completely dried out! I became flakey and was applying moisturizer like no other! I immediately stopped using it and went into skin recovery for a week. I went back to my go-to clean and clear morning burst. It does the job and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. Shame on me for turning my back on what never let me down!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2015 1:00:00 AM More reviews by amrinxox

I purchased this twice and it didn't help my acne at all

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Kevincastleg

I like this product but can not be used in autumn or winter to dry a bit, this product delete all the shoots that I had on my forehead

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Hshorb

I was so excited about this product and it literally burned my skin after two washes. My face was red and patchy and covered in blisters. I now have alligator looking skin on my face. Thanks Neutrogena.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by archt_marj14

I first used this during my High School years, when my skin was freaking out due to puberty and breaking out like crazy. It helped control oiliness and somewhat reduced my breakouts, but man did my skin feel tight after washing with this. I thought it would become my go-to facial wash but after around a year, I think my skin got used to this and started breaking out badly again. Good while it lasted, though.