September 16, 2014 | 2010 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Cappuccino

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by fyere

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm fair and yellow-toned, and this colour looks like absolute warmed-over death on me. It turns my naturally medium-pink lips a lovely uneven greyish-taupe and manages to bring out every splotch of rosacea-induced redness in my face AND make my teeth look more yellow than they are. At least it smells good. Not like cappuccino, but more like vanilla icing. The texture isn't sticky. And it didn't make my lips flake or fall off or anything. But I would not wear it around other human beings, because they might think the zombie uprising was at hand and start to panic.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by VN23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I keep trying to grow up and get away from this but it keeps me coming back. The perfect pale nude: not too pink, not too orange and just the right amount of opacity. And thank heavens, not too @#! glittery which just won't fly on us older gals. It wears off nicely too, meaning that in the course of a day tho the shine will fade (as all lip glosses do) this one leaves behind just a gentle nude tint. Great by itself or to tone down other products.

Far far far surpasses the more expensive nude glosses I've tried. Way to go, Bonne Bell.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

This color is just kind of purpley, which I don't like. The texture is super runny, and I kind of like thicker glosses. This fades too quickly. I like the smell, but it can be overpowering at times. I guess you get what you pay for, at least I didn't break my bank. Lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by rebekah1764

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I first bough this gloss when I was 11 and I'm still using it, 8 years later lol. This really is a fantastic product. Good opacity and natural nude color, not sticky and has a nice taste. Some people may be turned off by the smell of the product because it is a very sweet mocha scent. I personally don't mind it. I have tried so many glosses from NARS to MAC to Chantecaille and this is still one of my all time favorites! And it is DIRT CHEAP. These are getting a little trickier to find though, at least where I live. I just hope this product never gets discontinued in my lifetime because I will cry. Unbelievable performance and quality for the price. As an adult, I love it now, as does my inner pre-teen.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by aishahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yay! This gloss is great! I love the smell and the super natural color. It's also moisturizing. It's sucha great thing to have in your stash, I swear youll be pulling it out again and again. It's affordable and honestly an overlooked product. Other glosses are gritty sticky and gross on me but this one is perf!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by rushxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a GREAT lipgloss! I'm usually not a gloss girl, but I picked this up at Walmart and I am so glad I did! It smells amazing, looks pretty and feels good on the lips. This, along with Strawberry Parfait, are amazing. Try them out- for about three dollars each, you won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by applecour

HG HG HG HG! I LOVE this lip gloss!

I wanted to purchase Nars Turkish delight, but thought I would wait and browse around before investing in an expensive lip gloss. Boy am I glad I did! I was returning some unwanted Christmas gifts to Walmart this past week, and was given store credit for lack of receipt. I went to the makeup isle and saw this along with the Vanilla Swirl one. I purchased both, but am much more impressed with this one.

It's a pretty neutral, non shimmery, non frosty color - great for an every day look. I love it so much! I seriously think now I can just throw away all my other lip glosses and just keep this one around forever! To think I was going to spend +$$ on the Nars... tisk tisk.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by bisco

I bought this when I was in middle school, if not younger and I'm now 23. I keep returning to it, as a neutral and nude lip gloss. At Walmart it's around two dollars, so it's super cheap. It's not long lasting, but it's really flattering for my fair skin. Not to mention it smells yummy! And as the packaging states, it moisturizes very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

I used to use my sisters all the time and she would get so mad. I remember being so young lol ( like i was 16 then lol) but anyways this tasted soooo good. I really want to go buy one but everytime i do its not in stock so obviously other people are agreeing wit me and buying it before i do lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lip gloss. I found them at dollarama in Canada and bought 3 of them. The colour is a very nice nude that like other people have said, can be used over other colours or alone for a nice shine. The smell is really nice and light also.