December 21, 2014 | 1009 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by janehazel

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just buy the Chanel.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by winegum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to love this mascara. Firstly, it coated my lashes to look thick and spidery. Compared to other mascaras, I found it had this really weird smell. By mid day, I was constantly checking a mirror, wiping mascara flakes off from under my eye. Really disappoiting.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by kreamsoduh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mascara in blue (Azure). The brush is rather large so it takes some getting used to but I love this for a little something extra when I am doing a more neutral eye because it makes your eyes pop. This is a great everyday mascara because it isn't too over the top for work, etc.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Mckinleykulman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For some reason I always find myself going back to diorshow to "try it one more time" but its not worth the money. It goes on extremely thick and its clumpy. One good thing is my tube always lasts a long time but there are better options for your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by RideTheLightning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've never understood the hype about this product, but I've been sucked in to try it again and again over the years. It gets very cakey and clumpy looking VERY quickly and the tube itself dries out quicker than any other mascara I've ever owned (and I've tried a lot, considering i almost never purchase the same kind twice in a row because i always want to try something new). It's over-priced and over hyped. Between my office friends and my mother's office friends (from whom i first hear about diorshow) i have never seen anyone use this who didn't have clumpy spider-leg lashes. Even if you *like* spider-leg lashes you can find drugstore alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by teamaragorn

It's not the PERFECT mascara, but its the best I've found so far, so 5 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:17:00 AM More reviews by KitzenMua

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was always my very favourite mascara. It always worked like no other. Thivkens, lengthens and generally was always amazing. However, after a change to their formula is now dries out much faster than it used to and tends to clump a bit...which is easily remedied with a lash comb. I do wish they would have stuck with the original formula which made it a cult favourite in the first place.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite mascara. Good formula, awesome but simple brush, awesome application. It's not perfect and it's not a holy grail mascara but I'm still on the lookout for the one for me so this works for now. Not sure why but I like the smell of this mascara too

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Things do not become Cult Classics for nothing. EXCELLENT mascara. Formula is not wet, nor dry; it is right in the middle and the brush is large. This means one must layer quickly to avoid flakes and clumps, so being adept at application is crucial. This is not a beginners' mascara. Also, IMO, worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by poreblaster2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've used this mascara for a few years and have loved it, always got compliments on my amazing lashes and have recommended it to friends & strangers. But in an effort to make some cut backs I switched to drug store brands. It's been over a year of trying out various OTC brands and none of them have even come close to Diorshow. I want my dramatic thick lush eyelash look back, so off to Sephora I go.