April 21, 2014 | 1127 users online

Brows - Christian Dior - Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpinknwhite

I'm a strawberry blonde and my eyebrows are pretty much invisible, so I'm always on the hunt for great brow products. This is the only one I keep coming back to, even though it's expensive and I'm always running out. My favorite thing about it is that it really is universal (well, unless you have super dark brows): I get my brows tinted about every 3 weeks or so and this is the only pencil that doesn't look too dark when they're freshly done or too light when they've really faded. I also used it before I started getting my brows tinted, and it worked pretty well then and seemed natural. To keep from running out too quickly, I usually alternate it with some cheaper pencils, especially when my brows are super-faded (because I do like something a little darker then), but I haven't found any others I like enough to replace this one permanently. I even keep one in my purse in case of eyebrow emergencies (a very real thing!). This is one of the few products I seriously can't do without!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by janicem10

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is expensive ($29) and a big disappointment especially from Dior which usually has first-class cosmetics. The tip breaks off very easily, even when barely pushed up and product does not last long. Not particularly impressed with this pencil - there are many great pencils for a lot less $$$ Don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by ncashen

It's true. This is an amazing eyebrow liner. The secret is in both the consistency and color (a natural and universal brown). But the size of the tip is also key. This is so thin you can build tiny feathered strokes onto your eyebrow and never make a mistake.

There is one drawback. If you twist it up too far out of the applicator, there is a high risk of breakage. And at this price point, you don't want to waste even an eighth of an inch of this precious product.

I know from experience. I've broken one of these.

Like millions of other women, I over-tweezed when I was younger. And now I have very thin eyebrows. I am going to start using castor oil at night to see if it helps regrowth. I hardly tweeze at all these days. I also use an eyebrow brush at night to stimulate circulation.

I take the oral supplement Biotin to help hair, brows, lashes, and nails. I reviewed the supplement on MUA recently.

Yes, among many mediocre eyebrow pencils, Christian Dior's styler is a wonder. I have dark brown hair and dark brown brows.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Hotpookas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG brow pencil sleek has brush at one end never needs sharpening looks amazing- natural yet groomed and you can definitely make them more dramatic or keep it basic.
I love this for 2 reasons 1 because it looks awesome and 2 it's all you need instead of so many things like shadow-angle brush-brow gel or pencil-brush-sharpener or a bulky box that breaks with teeny things that get lost. I have limited room for everyday mu storage so this is a big plus.
Just make sure you buy 2!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by fran098

This is the best eye brow pencil I have ever used. I like how consistent it is, it's the perfect shade for my brows, not too dark, not too light, it blends in really nice, and goes on really smooth.

It's very expensive for a brow pencil, but definitely worth the money

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Kairla

As a makeup artist, this is my go to product for brows. I haven't found a person it doesn't match yet. It's truly amazing. Lightweight, long lasting and super high quality, as Dior products are. Only caution is to not roll the product up to far-

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by laurore44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the style of the packaging, but the product color did not work for me. I have very dark, pretty much black brows. And the color of this pencil is too warm. (It's advertised as a "universal" shade, but there's really no such thing.)

Aside from the color, I think it's a great product: The tip is fine but does not break under reasonable pressure. I like that it doesn't require sharpening. The spoolie brush on the end is very convenient. And the packaging is sleek and attractive.

But since the color clashes with my natural brows, I'll be returning it to the store and I won't repurchase.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by hotpa2d

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG!!! I finally found my Holy Grail brow pencil!!! This is a 'universal' color, so I was a bit hesitant at first. I mean, I have tried a zillion and one brow pencils only to find that the Avon brand in blonde is the (almost) best color for my (dark blonde/highlights, fair skin) coloring. No red, I was in love. Kept stocking up when it was on sale. Although the color was perfect for me, I found Avon's pencil not always easy to apply. Like if there were a bare spot and I tried to fill in, I would somehow manage to make darker spots where I didn't want :( And I had to sharpen after every use.
But Dior's pencil 'lead' is super thin, and since it winds up, you never need to sharpen it....means no more waste! Color is truly perfect...no red!!!! From very light hand to heavier, you can control the color. Plus it even makes the strokes look like fine hairs. I am in LOVE!! Really a fantastic product, and I think I've tried them all. You must try this pencil, you won't be disappointed. It's $29, and worth every penny.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Arganique

This brow pencil is by far the best on the market! The packaging is just beautiful, and the fact that you have to "twist" it up to get the lead is very convenient. It is expensive, but it lasts for a long time because the lead is very hard, not soft like so many other pencils I tried before. It lasts for the whole day, which is nice. It's also very very thin, and because of the hardness it doesn't break, and you don't have to sharpen it. You get thin strokes every time. The shade of this product is amazing - it works for me (fair skin, blond hair), and my mom (olive skin, dark hair). So truly - a universal color. I have repurchased this 3 times already and plan to do so until they discontinue (which I hope they don't)!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Braveheart76

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best brow pencil I have ever used! It's easy to apply, completely natural looking and lasts all day. The universal brown shade is a perfect match to my dark ash blonde brows. Fabulous and worth every single penny!