Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel

4.4

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Coco-Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Propylene Glycol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Phosphate, Geraniol, Benzoic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Acetate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Sorbitol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 14700 (Red 4)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love Soap & Glory products. I have yet to purchase/sample one I haven't been completely satisfied with. I find this scent (which is also their signature scent) is one of those which people either can't get enough of here on MUA or people are very turned off by. Personally, I love S&G's signature scent. The only other scent I have used is Smoothie Star (a nutty scent with almond, pistachio, cocoa butter, etc). I find the signature scent difficult to describe, though Soap & Glory describes it as, "orange leaf, lemon, peach, sweet strawberries, summer rose, gardenia blooms and jasmine".
This particular product is a shower gel that is very moisturizing. I used it all through winter and never felt that "my skin is too tight for me" feeling after showering. It's a creamy formula that develops into a rich lather with just one/two pumps onto a shower poof. I felt the price point was more than fair at $10 for an 8.4oz bottle. The packaging is very attractive (pink and silver) and as I mentioned before the pump distributes the perfect amount. The bottle itself lasted a few months with everyday use and often sharing (my boyfriend would sneak some, who also loved the scent). This is definitely a repurchase for me!

on 4/3/2015 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Not my favorite and wouldn't rebuy. mine came in a holiday set. I love the soap and glory scent, but found it to be "off" in this product. Also, I think this irritated my sensitive skin.

on 1/19/2015 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This product makes me soo sad. I really like it, it smells great, the packaging is super cute and the pump works great ( doesn't pump out to much product at once). It lathers well, cleans well, hasn't dried my skin or caused any other irritation and it's cruelty free.
That said I didn't notice until reading the label in the shower that it contains cocomide DEA and parabins. I generally steer clear of products that have carcinogenic ingredients so I don't think I will buy this again, even though I wish I could :(

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

If I buy a soap and glory body was then this is the one I pick every time. The added moisturiser is great. The smell is soap and glorys scent which is just lovely. Foams up well and rinse off well. I cannot fault it and for the price it's amazing!

on 11/2/2014 5:32:00 PM

This is my favourite shower gel! Over the past few years I have tried other things but i always come back to this. I love how it smells (fruity and flowery at the same time)and it always makes my skin feel soft. Fragrance doesn't linger on the skin that long which I like as I use perfume. You don't need much and it comes in a HUGE pump bottle so it's great value for money. I like the whole S&G range but this is my favourite product

on 11/2/2014 4:57:00 PM

My mum and I love this shower gel and have repurchased it multiple times! Infact, a few months ago when Boots had a 3 for 2 deal on Soap & Glory products, we just bought 3 bottles of Clean On Me so we would have a bottle in each bathroom and one to spare!

I'm a huge lover of Soap & Glory products, especially their shower gels. Clean On Me is different, however, in the way that it is so moisturising and softening that you don't even need to use a body butter or moisturiser after using Clean On Me in the shower. Like all Soap & Glory shower products, it smells great and comes in a massive bottle so it lasts a long time. It also has a handy pump which is great.

on 9/19/2014 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I'm trying use glycerin free products, and it took me a while to find this in Boots. At 6.50 it was expensive (for me, for a shower gel) but the bottle is larger than a normal 200mls. I find the scent to be ok. But I wouldn't describe it as amazing. I do like the packaging, The pump is great. It doesn't dispense too much product, so although I use it often, it does seem to be lasting a long time.
The shower gel is very thick and lathers well. I think that that is another reason it is lasting so well. The gel is very rich, so you don't need a lot each time. I've found it to make my skin very soft afterwards. It hasn't broken me out. I will repurchase in the future. If I find another glycerin free product that's cheaper I'll probably buy that, but I'll also keep an eye out for Soap and Glory offers. It does feel like a treat when I us eit, and it is lasting a long time, so I will repurchase.

on 9/19/2014 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

It seems a little pricey for a "drugstore" body wash at first, but you get SO MUCH product. So it gets points for value! You only need a few pumps, so it also last forever. I don't love the look of the packaging, but the pump is great.

The scent is incredible. You really won't find another like it. Perfume is right at the top of the fragrance list so it's quite strong and lasting.

While I like the way this feels, I do find it both drying and irritating. The ingredients are not the best - sulfates, all the parabens, highly fragranced. I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive or dry types, or for use in the winter. While I loved the scent, I wouldn't buy this again. If you love the scent, I would advise trying out the travel size one before you buy to see how it reacts with your skin.

on 8/11/2014 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Best shower "gel" (it's really creamy) I have ever used!
It lathers well on a loofa, and cleanses the skin nicely.
Doesn't feel drying on the skin at all, and it comes with a pump! (always a plus)

But what I like most about this is of course, THE SCENT. It's sweet, yet fresh.
The typical S&G smell, which I'm a huge fan of ;)

on 6/28/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've bought this product over and over again in the pump bottle! At first I don't really like the smell but day by day I love it a little more than the other day! It smells like orange and the normal soap and glory smell! It moisturises my skin and I completely LOVE the packaging!

Popular Gels/Soaps