Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

3.8

Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49 %, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 2.00 %. Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Decyl Olive Esters,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Bht.

if this wasnt so expensive i would buy these all the time. they are so damn moisturising and i love the different tints plus the spf is an amazing bonus.

Got this as part of a trio, and I like all of them.

It feels like a rich lipbalm, and the colour payoff is nice too. It wears nicely, a sheer, rosy pink. Very easy to apply, even without a mirror. Not sure about lasting power yet, because I got this and put it on just before going for dinner, but I think I will like it regardless. The scent of it is lemony, nice and fresh. An easy choice to carry around in your purse or pocket if you have limited space and want the best of both worlds.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this in a set of three with nude, honey, and rose. This was the only one in the set that I felt was worth anything more than a standard lip balm. I did consider briefly returning the set and getting a full size of the rose, but upon reading how it tends to break, melt, and be used up quickly I decided against purchasing the full size. After all, $22 for a lip balm is pretty outrageous. This left me with a sheer pinky rose (not so much red). My lips have a natural mauvey nude sort of color to them, so most colors go very pink on me. This color did brighten my face and make my lips the color I am looking to achieve. i also really enjoyed the hydration and lemon scent it has, as well as the fantastic packaging. What I didn't enjoy was it didn't feel long lasting. Within 30 minutes the color faded, and while there seemed to still be moisture, there was no "slip" to my lips. For something so expensive I expect a bit of lasting moisture and slip and color that stays decently and doesn't fade into barely noticeable territory. If money isn't an object (ha, a girl can dream), I might repurchase this. But for someone who doesn't mind spending more for something so long as it is truly worth it, I found this to be a pass.

I love this stuff, despite the crazy price. I got my first one as the Sephora Beauty gift one year, and I fell in love with the lemony scent, sleek metal packaging, and emollient texture. I have since repurchased in the shades Rose, Berry, Honey, and Petal, and they are all awesome. Rose gives a subtle pinky-red tint to the lips, but I mostly use it for the moisture, not when I want a strong color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Yes, this product is $22 but if you have dry lips this is great. It feels so smooth while gliding on your lips and they stay hydrated all day. I also like that it gives a tint because then I don't have to add a lipstick, which dries me out. I plan to purchase the clear one and other shades because I love this so much. I also like the added SPF because lips needs protection too!

This made my lips actually flake....

I received this in a birthday sample from Sephora some years ago. it came with the original and with the Rose flavor. I just recently finished the Rose samples. find the texture to be emollient and moisturizing. the rose color also gives the prettiest pink sheer tint to my lips. the only thing I don't like is that on hot summer days it tends to melt. I also research online for the price of a full sized and it seems to be rather pricey. when I finish some more of my lip treatments in my collection I will repurchase

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Feels great on but doesn't last long at all. That's cool but too expensive.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just don't find rose scented products appealing on my lips, I had the same prob w smiths rosebud lip salve. So it does taste a little weird but it feels good on my lips very emollient & leaves a lovely trace of color. So I'm on the fence about this coz it smells so pretty but tastes like you took a bite right out of what I assume a rose might taste like (lol!! I would not know!). I'm liking that this has an SPF that doesn't taste bitter. Idk if it's my body chemistry or what but most lip balms w SPF taste so bitter to me they start out pleasant but within 30 seconds I cannot stand them & this lipbalm isn't all like that. I wish it was a better protecting SPF thou! I have the Fresh advanced lip treatment, I think this is the beginning of an expensive addiction lol

I really like the color, the feel, everything except for the taste that comes along with it. It does stay in place fairly well, though, and hydrates decently.

Popular Lip Treatments