January 27, 2015 | 1649 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Millelovesmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Defiantly one of my favorites must haves to any of my makeup kits the mint felt cool and chill on lips very hydrating sadly I finished mine I need to buy a new one I love all EOS products I've owned mostly all of them but the minty feel smell everything about this was great my favorite EOS product

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2015 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Revin292

Was very disappointed with this product, as I had heard a lot of good reviews about this product and when I went to the US for a holiday this was the first product I wanted to buy.

At first I liked the way it applied which was when I went to bed, the next morning I had discovered my lips had a bad reaction from this and i looked like I had a trout pout...

I immediately stopped using this and just applied normal Vaseline to hydrate my lips.

I think a lesson was learnt..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2015 1:27:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Love the scent of this. Cute gimmicky packaging.
Once I saw these it just made me want one. However, that cute little orb is actually quite a pain and unpractical.
As fair as a lip treatment it was pretty poor. It was not very moisturizing. Forget it if you have chapped lips.
Although I think it is cute and the scents are nice the purpose is not met.
Price is also pretty high for a product that does not do much.
I would not repurchase these again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2015 10:08:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I adore not only the refreshing scent of mint but the colour of it. My first EOS balm was summer fruit but it was long forgotten after the sweet mint. I like to apply this while I do my makeup to hydrate my lips. I also layer it under any lip products. It's not greasy or sticky, just what I would expect from a basic lip balm.

My only gripe, is that I noticed after a while even though I've had summer fruit for much longer, sweet mint for some reason no longer smells like it did..I attribute it to it going bad, but I really don't know.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2015 12:46:00 AM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The only flavor of this balm that I enjoy is this one. I don't find it particularly hydrating (even overnight it doesn't do too much for me), but the thicker, waxier texture it has makes it a GREAT lip balm to wear under lip colors. Be sure you don't over apply (or it'll sheer out the color), by the smallest later makes even drier formulas of lipstick comfortable to wear all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2015 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Kavarice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is NOT a negative review, because I like EOS lip balm. I like the unique packaging, and I like the flavor assortment and the fact that it's mostly organic. The balm does what it's supposed to -- it moisturizes your lips.

But is this a magic balm? No. I'm not sure why people rave about how this will moisturize to the xtreme 100X more than chapstick, etc. It's just not true. I think that because EOS balm is fun and cute and eye-catching and hyped up, it trances consumers into thinking that it works like some miracle salve. It's a good lip balm, but not the most amazing ever in the world.

Some flavors moisturize better than others -- Sweet Mint is my favorite one because I like the refreshing mint flavor, and it's pretty good for moisture. I have 7 of them and the tangerine one is the least moisturizing of the ones I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 4:50:00 PM More reviews by thehappykitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I know I should feel guilty for how many I've bought...but I don't. This is my favorite of ALL the eos lip balms. Extremely moisturizing and just has the most wonderful sweet minty scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Carefreeme

I think that the eos lip balms are the best. These lip balms keep my lips moisturized for a long time. The sweet mint one is my favorite. I like how your lips tingle when you put it on your lips. I love how eos lip balms are made with natural ingredients. They also smell and taste great! I also love their packaging it makes the lip balm way easier to find in my purse.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2015 3:53:00 AM More reviews by jpk4904

i have the honeydew- It spreads on very lightly, thinner layer than Burt's bees lip balm.
But for severely chapped lips, i don't think this one would cut it.
I usually use it as a base under lipstick, but for chapped lips, I need a more rich, moisturizing lip balm than this. The fragrance and packaging is good and cute, but it's sort of bulky to carry it around my pocket.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2015 3:30:00 AM More reviews by StinaBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I kind of hate this lip balm. It's currently stationed at the back on my vanity's drawers as a sort of last resort if a lipstick is too dry to put on (like Ruby Woo). But alone, I hate how hard it is. I hate how it makes my lips look like they have a slight white overcast. It's not like I'm slathering this on for 5 minutes straight, but I just guess that I'm used to the moisturized sheen I get from other hydrating moisturizers. As for smell, I find that this is the most tolerable scent of the whole line. Not over powering at all.