Z Palette-Large

4.4

on 11/29/2014 11:13:00 AM

Before I start, I should note that I have the 4U palette, which appears to be available only at Beautylish, at least currently, for $18.50. Purchasing a palette without knowing how many shadows it would hold was a mistake. It only held 8 Inglot shadows, and I ultimately purchased 10. So I purchased an Inglot freedom system pan for the Inglot shadows, and am using the Z palette for de-potted MAC shadows, a MAC blush and some Makeup Geek shadows. I love the convenience of this palette. It's so practical and worry free. Next time, I will get either the large or extra large, so I don't have to stress about whether my collection will fit. My only gripe is that the construction is cheap cardboard.

on 2/14/2014 12:18:00 PM

Got this a few months ago to get rid of all my single es and smaller palettes, it does what I wanted it for but I find the quality very poor, mines the dome style palette it's a plain black design which doesn't bother me but parts of it came unstuck weeks after I got it I've had to glue it back together myself on more than one occasion and the magnets aren't much good either I went and got my own from a crafts shop. For the price and what I received I won't buy this again ill be looking at other custom palettes avaliable.

on 12/10/2013 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love z palettes! They are very well made! I have 5 of them and they have helped me save so much room by getting rid of All my single shadows and quads. Check out my YouTube to see them in action www.youtube.com/kacyn1111

on 12/10/2013 8:50:00 AM

LOVE my Zpalettes. It has helped free up so much space, and gives me the freedom to customize my looks into one location. It does cost a little more than some of the other palettes but the others in my opinion are not of the same quality as the Z palette. They have either broken at the hinges or the magnets sucked and caused my shadow to break. So if your trying to decide if it's worth the extra money, it is!

on 12/10/2013 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love my Z palettes! Got one in large zebra print and large in damaskus print. So Awesome! I am definitely going to order some more, they are a great space saver and are sturdy and so pretty to look at. I highly recommend these palettes!

on 12/9/2013 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I currently have the dome z palette for my msf and mineralize blushes and it is absolutely perfect! Everything stays super organized and I will continue to purchase these!!

on 12/9/2013 9:57:00 PM

I have 3 Z Palettes and I love them so much! I depotted all my MAC and Urban Decay Shadows. They are so convenient and take up less space.

on 12/9/2013 9:54:00 PM

So helpful. I wish I had dozens of them!

on 12/9/2013 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The are great! Sturdy and perfect for depotting those clunky eyeshadow sets. I love the leopard print design the best.

Love these palettes! Great for organising those single eyeshadows and blushes :D

Popular Palettes