September 2, 2014 | 918 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clean & Clear - Oil free Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My recent usage of waterproof mascara pushed me to make this purchase. This make up remover definitely takes away makeup after working at it a few minutes. I dislike the greasiness while using it but it dries matte (I obviously wash it off). It is surprisingly sensitive especially around the eye which is important. Overall, a decent makeup remover that does what it's supposed to do, nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by vballgirl8981

I dont even know how many bottles that I have gone through, most likely over 10. yes thats how much I love this. me being a contact lens wearer, I have to wear waterproof eye makeup to avoid flaking and irritation. but I were to remove it at the end of the day, I would neeed to use oil based two solution eye make up removers to break up the mascara and eyeliner I wear. this is by far the best makeup remover I have used, especially for its price. this does not irritate my eyes at all, removes all traces of make up and doesnt dry the sensitive skin around my eyes. this is available every where clean and clear products are sold. I usually stock up on this at walmart as they typically are around $6-7 CAD and around $8-10 CAD at shoppers. I would definitely keep using this as the results are great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I am seriously floored by the makeup remover. I've always avoided Clean and Clear products because they are much too harsh for my dry, sensitive skin but I saw this on sale at the grocery store and it said 'soothing' so I thought what the heck and bought it. It is literally the best eye makeup remover around. It is so incredibly soothing on my sensitive eyes which currently have rashes all on the eyelid, and under my eye and the makeup remover doesn't irritate my eyes whatsoever. I shake it up, pour a little on a cotton pad, hold it over my eye for only 5 seconds, wipe away and there is not a single trace of eye makeup left behind. Seriously, it's all gone. I never thought I'd be so impressed with an eye makeup remover cause they all work just about the same but this one just surpasses all of my expectations and I love it to death. Can't ever see myself purchasing something different.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

Definately isnt oil free but this is amazing. I just put a little on a cotton round then just lay the pad on my eye for 10 seconds to let it break down the mascara and then just wipe away and everything is gone. I even use this sometimes to get revlon colorstay foundation off. If you dont like oily feeling removers then you wont like this but i always wash my fave after so i dont mind

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by cyung79

I've been looking for an affordable eye makeup remover that can handle the task of removing my waterproof mascara. I haven't found one until NOW! I bought this after reading reviews here on MUA, and I'm so glad I did. It easy removes my eyeshadow and liner, and after holding down a soaked cotton pad on my eye for about 20 seconds, my mascara is gone!

I read a few complaints about an oily residue being left behind but I don't notice it being "oily". The liquid itself, after shaking, is very watery and leaves a nice soft feel to your skin. I don't have a problem with it, especially because I am washing my face immediately after using this.

For the price, and the convenience of being able to buy it at any drugstore, I love this stuff. I will continue to repurchase this unless I find something that can beat this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Mireille85

I love this product!!! My favourite eye makeup remover I've been using it for 4 years now and I always repurchase it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a second time purchase for me, which because of my fondness for trying new product, is highly unusual, but I couldn't resist the sale price at Walmart, so I bought two new bottles. I have to say that my earllier first bottle garnered a five star rating. I didn't find it at all greasy and removed gunky eyemakeup like a breeze without causing any eye irritation. The brand is No Tears Johnson & Johnson, who also make the Neutrogena eyemakeup remover which is equally as good but slightly higher priced. This second bottle is greasier than I remember the first being and I'm not sure they reformulated or it's just the batch that I got. Nevertheless, this eyemakeup remover can stand on par with Lancome's Bifacil and my Shiseido along with a host of other high end other eyemakeup removers I've used for a small fraction of the cost. I do not feel the least bit guilty using it generously soaked onto my cotton balls for easy removal of heavy, but not waterproof eyemakeup and I've decanted my entire purple bottle into my empty Shiseido one for looks. ;) For a less oily feeling, ensure the bottle is very well shaken up prior to applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by conceal4ever

This is a perfect example of where you don't have to spend a lot to get a really great product. This simple eye makeup remover is gentle, not too oily, and does a really good job of removing waterproof eye makeup. I have combination oily skin and I need to use waterproof mascara/eyeliner to prevent smudging, this means that I have to use oil based removers to get everything off. Oil based removers are always very oily and irritate my eyes. This one doesn't, it's completely tear free and does a fantastic job of clearing everything off my eyes - foundation, press powder, eye shadow, waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Its the FOAM, baby! A fantastic "Bioderma type" watery formula, what makes this even better than that is the foaming nozzle. Foaming makes it lighter and you waste far less product so lasts longer too. Never hurts my contacts . I apply all over my face and eyes to remove makeup, then wipe off . Have repurchased several times because nothing works better at this price point.If woman are not be aware of this product,aimed at a younger demographic ,shop around ladies for this super product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by catherinegosselin

I actually hate this product. It claims to be oil free but it definitely isn't! When you don't use it, you can clearly see the water and the oil separated, which is really gross. It leaves a greasy residue behind that I really don't like, so I always have to go over with a clean wipe, which is a waste of wipes. It removes makeup just fine but I know there's something just as good on the market that doesn't have all that oil.