October 2, 2014 | 1848 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Super Stay Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by LilianaB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great product I struggle with acne and trying to find a foundation that cover my acne ,discoloration,and scars is hard.This has amazing coverage and lasts a long 5-7 hours.I do get oily around my t-zone area but its not that bad! I've already repurchased definitely my holy grail foundation!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ohhhh nooo maybelline needs to get their shit straight. I have A LOT of reasons to absolutly hate this foundation. 1) VERY ORANGE shades, nothing fair at all. just shades for overly tanned or fake tanned people which is terrible. 2) drying very drying for my already dry skin 3) feels like a mask! this stuff is so thick and grainy literally looks like a mask. I could go on and on but I think I've made my point this is horrible and a total waste of money I took mine back...I DO NOT reccomend this especially for pale girls like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Heyheytaytay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Super stay + maybelline matte maker powder = best foundation for my oily oily oily skin!!! Iam nc30 and very yellow undertoned from wearing fake tan and i use nude in super stay and sand beige in matte maker.... PERFECT!!! I didn't really rate this without the matte maker setting powder... Just another disappointment buying a foundation I had high hopes for and it only gave me back broken promises... bUT WAIT! It just need it's little buddy to help it deliver! It really does stay matte/semi matte, stay put, does not slide, cover blemishes and anything else you want to hide! I'm so glad that my HG is a cheapie drug store because I was so fed up not finding something for my skin I was willing to pay the big bucks! And in australia you will often find this guy going on sale between priceline, woolworths or chemists for half price! Please give it a go of you have very oily skin and want good coverage too!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Hoverton

I was so disappointed in this product. I was hoping it would be similar to my Revlon CS but look a little bit more natural. Nope... pretty much looked worse...
First of all, it made my poors look HUGE (and this is rarely a problem I usually have)
Second, it oxidized like CRAZY!
Third, it made me break out into a pizza face
FOURTH, it transferred to clothing worse than any makeup I have ever tried. I had to leave because the packaging says "doesn't transfer"!

I tried several different times and used different ways to apply it, but I had the same problem every time. I would normally give a product I didn't like to a friend, but I ended up throwing this away. I did not want anyone else to endure the after effects of this foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Kristenee06

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation thinking it would give full coverage without over drying my skin as it said it was for ALL skin types. But this foundation gave me a lot of cystic acne, made my skin look dry after only a few hours and felt like I had 10 pounds of makeup on considering I ALWAYS use a full coverage foundation and I didn't even use a lot of it. The packaging was really messy too. It was also hard to get only a little bit because the product would come pouring out. Definitely not buying this ever again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by becsta457639

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best drugstore foundation ever. I love it so much more than colorstay by Revlon because it is less cakey and has a nicer finish. Coverage and lasting power is amazing! My holy grail foundation!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by makeupobsessed9

So, I recently ran out of my old foundation and I went out to a drugstore nearby and got this one in the color 30 Sand. When I first tried it out it was the perfect match for my skin tone, and when I got home I noticed it was really darker, but I thought I should give it a try and applied it to my whole face. My skin is oily, but I have some dry spots (which I hate) and I noticed that it makes them look worse, and my forehead also looks EXTRA cakey (I'm not even using a powder or a concealer). It doesn't cover every flaw, I see my dark circles and blemishes, but I guess you need concealer to make them completely go away. It does give you a nice matte finish. I'm going to try to exfoliate and moisturize my skin before using it and see if it changes something.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by BBfabgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This oxidizes so bad!

The total time I spent with this foundation was 1 month because if your like me you get a bad buy and are like " UGH Should just use it up XP " I just used as little as possible then tossed it away eventually.

This goes on really nice but once time has past this turns darker than it appears, especially in the sun! I look in the mirror and see where my natural neck color is to this foundation after it dries.

This did nothing for my dry skin as well. Left my skin aching for some moisture, it did last for a few hours but it basically left me too matte.

! Not ever purchasing this again !

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Peridotprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was totally disappointed in this foundation... I have oily/combo skin and I had read a lot of reviews about how it was great and am always in search of a great long lasting and affordable foundation with good coverage. (My favorites I have found as far as staying power are Revlon Colorstay and Clinque Stay Matte, those are awesome) but I thought I would try this product though. I got the shade Classic Beige and it looked pretty good when I first put it on but within about 3 hours turned a slightly orange and yellow color and looked cakey and uneven all over my face. It also comes right off if I put a tissue on my face. I do like the soft finish it has when you first put it though, but it seems to start fading off my skin within a few hours and it does not seems to cover my dark circles or any flaws. Seems more like a bb cream to me? I'm glad it helps other people, I was pretty excited to try it, just guess it's not for me though...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very disappointed with this foundation. If you have normal to dry skin then this foundation is not for you. It does not blend very well and sits on top of the skin. I tried exfoliating and moisturising more but it did not make a difference. This foundation sticks to any dry patch and settles in pores- not a good look! I would not repurchase.