January 30, 2015 | 1879 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2015 9:18:00 PM More reviews by purplepickle777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this eyeliner daily and have been doing so for a year or two now. I like the application tip over other liquid eyeliners. I find that it gives me the most control and I am able to get thick or thin lines. The only downside to this product is that it can smudge off over the course of the day but also comes off very easily with water (bonus!).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2015 8:04:00 AM More reviews by TaliaVerdara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Back when I was still experimenting with liners this was my favourite. looking back on it all I don't really understand why. The application is easy, I almost always got a perfect cat eye going. But the thing that turned me off of this is the fact that it smudges so easily during the day..Of course it didnt help that I have oily eyelids. I stopped using this liner when I decided to go with bare eyes and recently tried it again because its cheap and easy to use and it was even worse than before. My eyes got super itchy and started to burn right after putting it on. Maybe it was the tube I got but it scared me to the point of no return. Will not be repurchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by samrebis

Definitely won't disappoint! It's so easy to apply and does the job without looking smudgy or messy at all. And it's inexpensive which is always a plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by hockeyprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i keep buying this! this is the best liquid liner ive used. its very black and doesnt smudge off. it drys more shiney then matte which i love.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by missanonymous168

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This liquid eyeliner has been my HG for 2-3 years now. I have incredibly oily skin & eyelids- I need to waterproof my waterproof mascara so I don't end up with up with raccoon eyes at the end of the day!

This eyeliner is so great that many nights I fall asleep with my make-up on and still wake up with perfect cat eyes, as long as I didn't sleep on my face and rubbed it off. I can work out and the eyeliner stays.

That's another AWESOME thing about this liner!!!! It lasts forever on my oily skin but washes off easily with make-up wipes... I have no need for eye make-up remover. I work as a baker in a restaurant next to a hot grill all day long sweating balls, but when I go home my eyeliner is still perfectly intact.

This liner is VERY black & pigmented, although I did buy 1 tube once that was awful and dry and had little pigmentation- reading over the reviews by other users, looks like Maybelline might be just sloppy and have been selling bad tubes of liner? I use this to do my cat eyes errrr day.

I constantly get compliments on my cat eyes, friends ask me what eyeliner I use, and people tell me I'm "so good" at cat eye eyeliner. I attribute all that to this product here. Some liquid eyeliners I've used in the past are awful for drawing cat eyes because the tips were too flimsy to draw clean lines. This eyeliner's tip is firm enough to allow you to draw a cat eye (with practice, this ain't a miracle product) but flexible enough so that it gives just enough for you to be creative and draw whateva you want. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 More reviews by Nhaakins

Been using this product for years and I ALWAYS get compliments. I work long hours in the food industry and with other makeup, sweat, my irritated contacts.. It always holds up! The applicator is very easy to use if you can't master the cat eye or just winging your eyeliner in general! You definitely get your bang for your buck here!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by sugabaabe

This eyeliner SUCKS. I literally bought it yesterday from Target thinking it would be good but should have just bought the Kat Von D tattoo liner instead. I kept pumping it into the liquid but when I tried to put it on my eyes the product would take so long to go on. The formula sucks too cause the liner literally started shedding an hour after application. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree the pigmentation Is awful I took about 3-4 swipes to get a nice dark line but even after that it just don't look right the tip like previous users have said is to flimsy and I think even maybelline persice liner is way better than this, I like the stiletto mascara but this stuff Is total crap I returned it. it also smears and transfers easily. stay away from this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by BeccaLynn1867

I've been using Stila smudge pots for years now and this is so much easier!! Goes on perfectly, is nice and dark, and lasts all day. Goes over powder eyeshadow no problem. A must have.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The brush tip is too soft and flimsy, plus the eyeliner liquid is too watery and needs 3 reapplications just to get a dark black line. Doesn't last for long either. Not worth it.