Boots Lifting & Firming Foundation SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Boots  Lifting & Firming Foundation SPF 15  [DISCONTINUED]
image 1image 2image 3

4.2

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5%; Titanium Dioxide 1.6% ; Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau); Cyclopentasiloxane; Butylene Glycol; Cyclohexasiloxane; Ethythexyl Stearate; Dimethicone; Mica; Phenyl Trimethicone; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Dimethicone Copolyol; Magnesium Sulfate; Glycerin; Phenoxyethanol; Cetyl Polyethylene Glycol/Polypropylene Glycol; 10/1 Dimethicone; Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline; Hexyl Laurate; Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate; Propylene Carbonate; Aluminum Hydroxide; Stearic Acid; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Methylparaben; Isopropyl Palmitate; Butylparaben; Ethylparaben; Lupinus Albus Seed Extract; Lecithin;Tetrasodium EDTA; Carbomer; Propylparaben; Isobutylparaben; Polysorbate 20; Butylated Hydroxytoluene; Palmitoyl Oligopeptide; Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3; [ /- (May Contain/Peut Contenir) Titanium Dioxide; Iron Oxides]

This foundation is amazing! I just got it from target for about $4 because it was on clearance! The only shades they had left were nude, blonde and walnut. I am a lighter than-most-filipino with yellow undertone, so nude and blonde were way too light for me, I went with walnut (which is too dark). I just dot the foundation everywhere and blend with my elf flattop brush and top it off with my elf HD powder and it tones the shade down a little. It feels and looks so lightweight and natural (unlike colorstay) but covers the redness around my nose and blemishes even though I have dry skin! The packaging is a lot better than colorstay (which is what I used to wear daily until this), it has a pump and a top and looks so sleek and nice. I highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am fairskinned, and I buy the Nude 20 in this foundation. I mix this with Eucerin Everyday Protection (its a moisturizer with a 30 that gets rid of some of the redness in my skin). I have oily skin and it does not break me out. It makes my skin look flawless and glowing. Love this foundation.

I've been using this foundation for 7 years. I used to use stay perfect, but because I have dryer skin, decided to give this a shot. It's great for dry skin, and the porcelain matched my skin tone perfectly. It's not too yellow or too pink. It blends well, doesn't streak, doesn't oxidize or slip off your face by the ends of the day. It's not too oily, either. It actually does make your skin look younger and does a great job of evening out skin tone. It doesn't look fake, either. I prefer a pretty natural look and this did the trick.

I am now 38, and planned to continue using this indefinitely. Sadly, it's been discontinued. I contacted Boots and they confirmed. So, if you find any and want to try it, or just want to stock up, do it. It's not being made anymore.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I am 43 and just started using Boots skincare (which I love). I am African American and dont have any wrinkles, but have noticed dryness and loss of firmness around jawline. I bought the Walnut which is a beautiful, golden brown. It is yellow-based which is great. I can't tell you how many foundations I have been through...even customized that STILL left me too pink, too orange, too ashy, to muddy...etc. This choice is an EXACT match. Walnut is the darkest so if you are darker brown you wont find your color unfortunately but hopefully they will expand the color choices. The texture is creamy and leaves me with a nice semi-matte look. It was very blendable and I didnt need concealer at all and it ddid not feel heavy at all. I highly recommend.

I gave this foundation a chance. I've been using BE for years, but I just can't do minerals in the wintertime anymore. I picked up a bottle in the New Ivory shade from Target. For shade reference; I initially was using BE's Fairly Light until they came out with Golden Fair (a much better match for my fair skin with warm undertones). After my long sabbatical from liquids (I'm not counting Josie Maran's foundation, that stuff goes on like tinted moisturizer), I had to reteach myself how to apply foundation. My initial attempt was a failure. I used Tarte's Brightening Primer underneath & it made the foundation impossible to blend. So I removed it with a baby wipe & started over primer-free. My second attempt was a success. I got a nice satin finish with a medium coverage.I could probably go a shade lighter, but the foundation doesn't oxidize & using the darkest shade of foundation you can go to actually helps to camouflage sun damage more effectively. After using minerals for so long, I can feel this on my skin, but it's a nice feeling. The formula seems to release moisture as you wear it, a very nice feeling in the winter. It's the happiest I've been with a foundation for quite some time. I hope the love affair lasts :)

I love love love this foundation, and I'm definitely repurchasing as soon as I run out. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
--This foundation actually has true yellow undertones. Just about every "drugstore" foundation I've tried has been too pink for me, so this is a definite plus.
--Looks extremely natural and non-cakey. I can slap this on and throw some powder on it and not worry about looking like I'm wearing a mask out in the sunlight. I'm looking at you, Colorstay.
--Good coverage. I'd say one layer gives medium coverage, which is usually enough to cover all the redness and scarring I have. It can be built up to medium-heavy coverage though, without looking cakey or feeling heavy.
-- Decent price. I got it for $15 at Target.
-- Pump bottle. Everyone likes a foundation with a pump, yeah?
-- This hasn't caused me any breakouts or irritation, and I've been using it for about 2 months now. And I have very sensitive acne-prone skin.
-- SPF 15

If you have pink undertones, this foundation might not work for you, as all of their shades seem to be quite yellow. But if not- run out to Target and buy this. It's da bomb. For reference, I'm about NC15 and New Ivory is a perfect match.

For reference, I'm combo/dry clog prone.
My fall/winter skin tends to be dry, uneven, and red, most foundations either sit on top, fade away or sink into the dry spots and make my skin look so dehydrated. I've been test driving this foundation and I may have finally found my cold weather foundation. I'm an NC30/35, olive toned, with dark hair and Almond is a great match. The coverage is medium, with a satin dew finish, a hint more elegant textured than skin but not unnaturally so. Even coverage with a sort of softening/blurring effect, and stays fresh and radiant, no cakey or patchy fading by the end of the night. Wears like a high end foundation. I barely need half a pump to cover redness ( I use fingers, not a brush/full face). Price is expensive for drugstore and I'm not a fan of the glass bottle for transport but the product works so well I'm glad to deal with both.
Will update if this clogs me as I continue use.

I love this foundation due to its yellow undertones! I am caucasian with a very yellow undertone and I have not been able to find any foundation to match my skin they have all been way too pink or just wouldnt be yellow enough but this one in the color Nude is perfect!! This foundation has not broken me out and lasts about 6 to 8 hours with maybe a powder touch up between there but it isnt necessary. A little costly at $15.00, but hey I"ve spent more. Overall it's great foundation and definately will purchase again!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is the only foundation I've ever even LIKED, and I've tried almost every drugstore foundation there is. I'm not sure why, but in my local Shoppers Drug Mart (Canadian) I haven't seen it in over a year. I'm worried they've stopped stocking it or that it's been discontinued, but I love it so much I'll buy more online.

This gave my VERY oily skin almost everything it needs. It made my skin look perfect and it didn't sit on it weirdly like Revlon Colorstay does. I use hardcore acne treatments twice a day and it can dry my skin out AND make oils erupt, but this hid the dry spots. It didn't control oil that well, but literally nothing does for me, not even milk of magnesia or Mattify! Ulta powder. Considering nothing even looks good on my skin, this foundation surprised me, especially since it's supposed to be anti-aging. I'm only 18 so I certainly don't need that, but it can't hurt!

I wore this at my prom and it kept me looking good from about 4 pm to midnight. All I did was apply it, use Colorstay as a concealer, and set with Marcelle loose powder. It did get a little shiny, but it looked more glowy than oily.

Anyway, try this!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am Asian, shade NC20 or 25-ish, and I have this in Nude. I love this foundation because it is the yellowest high-quality drugstore foundation I can find. Coverage is medium-heavy. Oil control is average on my oily skin since I still need to blot every 4 hours. It looks cakey in the summer though, so for now I am switching over to BB creams until the weather cools down. The glass bottle looks nice, but you waste product when you're near the end and can't get the last of it out. Already on my second bottle!