Laneige Multi-Cleanser

4.1

Glycerin, Water, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Peg-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Laureth-1 Phosphate, Cellulose, Lauric Acid, Lauryl Phosphate, Lauramide Dea, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Ci 17200, Ci 19140

on 12/15/2014 6:14:00 AM

Bad. I had pretty good skin until i tried this one with the strawberry pack. It dries out my skin like there is no more oil and water for a week no matter moisturizer i put. Very uncomfortable feeling.

on 7/26/2013 9:44:00 AM

I've been using this for 2+ years and still loving it. Cleans my face thoroughly with just a small amount. Love the squeaky clean feeling.

It's okay.. Not worth the money though It does deliver its promise to remove sunscreen and all traces of make up that leaves you with a squeaky clean feeling. But other than that.. I had no allergic reactions or irritations to this product but I believe someone with sensitive/dry skin should avoid this all together.

on 12/15/2012 7:30:00 PM

This is a great product if you like light exfoliation (for thinner skin) or something a little more scrubby to use between deeper exfoliation sessions (for thicker/male skin). As with everything else by Laneige, the smell is delicious ;)

on 12/12/2012 3:19:00 PM

the cleanser is nice and creamy, foams easily however, it does make my skin feel a little tight/dry.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product smells good, has microbeads in it and foams up well.
It comes in a 180ml tube which will probably last at least 6 months. I paid S$33 for it from Laneige counters.
It cleans the face really well and leaves it 'squeaky clean'
My gripe is that it can really dry my skin out despite the fact that I have oily skin. So I restrict this cleanser to one usage per day at most. It is far more drying than my oily skin foam cleanser from Avene :(
But, if you're using in conjunction with their products like the serum I think it should be fine. The serum didn't suit me at all; made my skin oily!
Overall I'm likely to repurchase when I run out of all my cleansers. :O

on 11/8/2012 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I was skeptical that it could remove make up but was surprised that it did - and very fast. I love the fact that you have to use only very, very small amount (less than a pea size) and it foams right away. It also has slight nice, citrusy scent that I like. However, it's drying too much, it's even hard to rinse it off how stiff my skin feels (like someone mentioned - I got that squeaky clean feeling). My face feels very tight and dry afterwards. Make sure you use good toner and moisturizer after cleansing your skin.
Pros:
- Cleanses very well and fast (also removes make-up)
- Has light citrusy scent - love it
- Does not break me out
- Leaves skin very, very clean, pores smaller than before
- Next day skin still feels cleans and fresh, not oily either
Cons:
- Can be very drying (can be fixed with moisturizer)
- Price is high: $34.00 at Sephora in Shanghai (however I got mine for US$23.00 on sasa.com website, free shipping if order more)
- Careful, avoid eye area

on 8/12/2012 3:45:00 AM

My first thought of this cleanser was, "wow this cleanser really CLEANS". I use this cleanser on a daily basis. The product foams up well and has microbeads in it which you can use to exfoliate your skin. It gives you a squeaky clean feeling which makes me feel that it's very drying on my skin. However the combination of products I'm using at the moment seem to be giving me pretty good results (clear skin, minimised pores). I'll probably stick to this for the meantime.

I love this stuff and I'm on my third bottle of it. A tiny bit goes a very long way and it foams a LOT! I have combination skin but it does not dry my skin out. It does leave a little bit of a squeaky-clean feeling if you use a big amount but you can always opt for using less. I will definitely continue to repurchase. Cost-wise, it's not that bad since one tube can last such a long time. My mom, my brother, and I all use one tube and it goes for at least 6 months.

on 3/25/2012 11:57:00 PM

I have combination skin, slightly more oilier in the summer and drier in the winter. I have been using this for almost a year now ( bought 3 at the same time while I was in Hong Kong) . Day and night for the first 6 or so months, but now only at night. I use this with my clarisonic, and it does leave my face feeling very refreshed and clean. Im not sure how effective it is at removing base makeup (i.e. foundation etc) because I dont wear foundation, only under eye concealer, and I take that off with a separate makeup remover. The cleanser is very rich and foams up well, but for dry skin, I do think it will strip your skin too much. This is more suited for normal combo and oily skin. I do feel as though this gets rid of any clogged pores, etc. However I dont notice any reduction of blackheads (on my nose) I do notice fewer pimples. I would repurchase, but for now I want to test out other cleansers