July 31, 2014 | 1925 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Explosion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Chizara123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is just okay.

This is the very first mascara I've tried when I was about 14. My girlfriend recommended it and since this was the very first mascara I've ever usedI thought it was great! It did make my eyelashes spider like but it didn't clump together like everyone else is saying. It made my lashes look longer but as I got older I realized that there were better products. The loreal telescopic and Almaty get up and grow are my fave!! I would buy this product again because it wasn't that bad!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by NaomiALopez

Useful if you have small lashes, otherwise applications can be tedious because the brush is so small.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by LegitElizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Years ago, I saw a YouTube make up tutorial from AllThatGlitters21, where she used the Givenchy Phenome'eyes mascara (I apologize if I spelt that wrong). I wanted it, but, given that it's by Givenchy, I knew that I wouldn't be able to afford it. So you can imagine my surpise & happiness when I learned that L'Oreal was making a mascara just like the Givenchy one!
I ended up getting it from my parents for Christmas, and I was so excited! I couldn't wait to try it out and to wear it every day!
Oh. My. God. This product was horrific. The applicator itself was fine, but the formula was something else! It made my lashes clump unlike any mascara I've ever used before and since then. Some of my top lashes would actually stick to my bottom lashes, which was both disgusting & scary! I threw out this product within a month or so.
I haven't used the Givenchy mascara yet, so I cannot compare the mascaras side by side. I would like to try the Givenchy one eventually, though. It may not be my favourite, but I know it'll be so much better than the L'Oreal mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is... well, ok I guess? I haven't used it in forever, I never reach for it & have bought others since then. It's not that I thought it was BAD, I just wasn't wowed by it at all and found my previous mascara gave me more noticeable lashes than this stuff did. The brush is interesting and does seem to make clumping harder to happen as it really separates. I didn't find the formula to lengthen or volumize to my liking, I didn't have flakiness like a lot of others seemed to. It would be a good 'natural' look. It might be interesting to clean the brush and try it with a better formula.

I did find the actual wand part of the applicator to be flimsy, so it was difficult to wiggle/push the brush around like I usually do.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by veroespinosa88

I loved this mascara! I have thin lashes and they are very light. This mascara maintained the curl and elongated them as well as giving volume. The first few times it was kinda hard to figure out how to use it but then I loved it!
I can see how this is not for everyone but I absolutely loved it and I will be purchasing this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by baileyrenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This has such a bad formula! Firstly the colour comes out more as a charcoal rather than black and THE FLAKING!! Whenever I put this on I look in the mirror a few hours later and my eyes are completely surrounded by black dust. It didn't really lengthen my eyelashes but did separate them out nicely which made them look thicker. This mascara is too expensive in New Zealand to be worth buying again ($32)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

PROS: The applicator! i love the ball, it allows you to reach every last lash however the mascara would clump around some of the spikes.
CONS: The formulation is terrible! It clumped up on my lashes and slowly found its way down under my eye. I have used it twice and now it goes to the trash.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Mynamesjess

The brush is so hard to deal with. I bought this product thinking it would be my HG mascara but I was so wrong. It clumps and doesn't do much except lengthen. I still have the full tube of mascara sitting at the bottom of my purse. What a waste of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by aprilkennedy

I can see why this mascara may garner not so glamorous reviews. However, I love this mascara! I have short eyelashes that do not have a natural curl & it's been difficult to find a mascara that actually makes my lashes stand out.. until now! My lashes look so much longer & my eyes so open.

The way I use this mascara: I use MAC False Lash mascara as a base then Telescopic Explosion over the top & it works a treat. It must be used vertically & section by section - I wouldn't recommend doing in a hurry. Will buy again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by angelpammmy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i dont understand the bad reviews on this product...this is simply the best mascara i have ever used. it makes my lashes look longer than they ever have, it doesnt smudge, or crumble onto my face. i LOVE it! i have put it on one eye and showed friends the difference and they are amazed...i have been raving about this mascara and was so shocked to see other people dont like it. i have nothing but great things to say about it and feel like i have found what ive been looking for my whole makeup life.