February 28, 2015 | 1226 users online

Lip Treatments - Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2015 12:30:00 PM More reviews by B3LLE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is something that I've always been looking for. Something sheer, played up my natural lip colour without adding too much colour, and didn't wear off right away like a lip balm. I was really surprised because I was actually expecting to return it (I bought it because there wasn't a tester when I went to buy this).
It's a slight hint of pink and it's really natural looking (it wasn't harsh or baby pink or looked like it should be worn by someone younger). It brightens up your natural lip colour, which is what it's supposed to do. I find that it moisturizes well too. It has a slight minty scent, but I can't taste it.
The only reason I gave it a 4/5 is because of the price. It's $37CAD, which is pretty expensive for what it is.
For reference, the MAC shade I would wear is NC30/35.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2015 4:56:00 PM More reviews by TheCaptain

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Coral Glow after reading all the great reviews and seeing the hype on the makeup board. I was extremely disappointed. It's not moisturizing at all, and it turns into the typical neon pink that all "changes to a unique hue for you" products promise. The packaging isn't even attractive, it's bulky and kinda ugly. For $33, I expected a lot better. Overall, this is garbage, with the Dior logo on the side. I returned this immediately.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2015 4:27:00 PM More reviews by trixel

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Dior's Lip Glow quickly hides and softens dry flakes, feels really comfortable on, takes ages to entirely disappear (even when eating and drinking), and leaves a nice stain behind. No scent or flavor either!

I love that I can put it on full strength and the color doesn't pool in the flaky areas.

Unfortunately the color goes too cool on me, making my lips violet-pink. Not a good match for my pale yellow/olive skin. If Dior makes another warmer, orangey version I'll jump on it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2015 7:44:00 PM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Dior Glow has such a hold on me. This was another product I was obsessssed with. Its just OK. It looks good on, but it definitely looks more reddish than pink on me. I don't think I would re purchase, I feel like I would spend more time looking for a dupe. Also, I do not consider this moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 4:14:00 PM More reviews by suukyi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is very cute and fun to carry around, though it may make the balm look larger than it is.
The balm looks like a baby pink color before one applies it, but it adjusts very quickly to an individual shade. I was surprised at how pink (bright pink) it made my lips look. The plan was to wear it to class and meetings, but now I may keep it for evening parties instead. I bought his balm in both original and in peach. Both shades are lovely, but not as natural as I thought it would be. Finally, they are not moisturizing, just like I suspected. The lady at the airport shop advertised this to me as "very moisturizing."

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2015 8:56:00 AM More reviews by crumbies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

not worth the price. it's basically a tinted lip balm. moisturizes the lips and leaves a subtle tint of pink (it's supposed to match and enhance the natural shade of your lips). also, it comes with a small amount of product. you can find a lot more products with the same effect at a cheaper price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Rubia1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lip product is great! It is so moist and nourishing. It isn't too wet it's just perfect. It stays in place beautifully and offers a nice suttle tint of pink. I bought this on a whim when purchasing mascara at the dior counter and what a wonderful desicion it was. Deff s staple in my make up stash, will always repurchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 7:35:00 PM More reviews by LaRox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this balm it is a bit pricey but if your into department store makeup then this one is for you. The packaging is soooooo cute! Perfect lip balm to show off and carry around in your purse. As I said before it is expensive but if you want some way to treat yourself then this is it! It makes your lips the perfect shade of pink it hydrates as well really nice product from Dior, so happy my sister gave me this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by freyahaseldine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is a fantastic summer balm and colour! I was getting bored of a sticky coloured lipgloss so wanted something a bit different. This balm states it matches the pink tones in your lips. It does what it says, so the colour matches you what ever colour you are. It gives you a natural pink colour but it still looks like you have some colour to your lips. It also hydrates your lips with a light weight balm. I used it all the summer and now enjoy using it to hydrate my lips in winter but prefer a bit more colour this time of year so I put a gloss over the top. This is the second purchase of this product. It is a bit pricey but with it being Dior this is expected. It is worth the money as there isn't anything else on the market like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by lauralei

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Coral and I love it. It really feels like a balm and not a gloss. It adds subtle color and is super moisturizing. This was on my sephora wish list for a long time & I was resisting because I think $33 for tinted lip balm is insane, but I finally broke down and got it and I'm glad I did. This is a perfect color for me because I work in construction and even though I wear makeup at work everyday, I don't want to look too made up. This adds color and shine without being too much, and it lasts like a lip balm. Dior Lip Glow is now one of my must-haves.