Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 %, C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE [ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

on 7/7/2015 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My HG lip balm... nothing compares. It's pricey for an everyday lipbalm but I use it everyday anyway. This is the ultimate little luxury that I allow myself.

Not that I didn't try searching but there are literally no dupes out there. I have tried more than 5 other "colour changing" lipbalm brands but they just don't cut it.

Lip glow really does enhances my natural lip colour. I have naturally darkish and dry lips so this comes out reddish pink that doesn't look out of place. It's moisturising and makes you feel that your lips are enveloped in a creamy layer without being sticky.
You can use it a lipstick base too. Put it on after you're done with skincare and then lipstick over it as your last step in makeup routine.

Comforting scent that is not overpowering.

Highly recommended addition to your makeup pouch... You can use it once a while as a treat or everyday like me. Great too as a thoughtful gift to a girlfriend who doesn't like too much makeup like eyeshadows/blushers.

on 6/30/2015 5:38:00 AM

so expensive but so good.
I ran out of two of these. not sure I will splurge again... and there's so small amount of product inside. if using every day you will need to repurchase every two months.
I'm using Maybelline baby lips now and I'm pretty happy.

on 6/18/2015 7:29:00 PM

This is super expensive, and I consider it a luxury purchase. I do love it though, the color is the lightest pink but it is supposed to make your lips almost a darker version of how it looks already. So color wise, it is super natural. I have dark pink, sometimes almost a mauvey red lip color naturally and this makes my lips look a pretty dark pink, almost red. It looks a little shiny, which is nice. It is super thick too, which I've never noticed in drugstore lipbalms, and after having this for five months, I can say this will last you long. It barely looks any smaller then when I purchased it, though it is small already. It has a generic, "no scent" lip balm kind of smell. I would absolutely buy again because it moisturizes my lips nicely too without drying them out. Once or twice a day is all I need with this

on 6/16/2015 6:29:00 AM

According to the Dior SA this product is the closest replacement to the Creme De Rose lipbalm.
It is very hydrating and it does make your lips look brighter - so it does what it says but is not as hydrating as the creme de rose - as that was more of a treatment balm.

Can be worn alone or under lipstick as a primer - it does protect the lips

The packaging is very elegant and like most other Dior lipsticks. What I like best about the case is that even after being in your bag and knocked about it doesn't loosen/cap doesn't fall off easily.

I will repurchase this as I think it is a good everyday lipbalm :)

on 6/3/2015 3:32:00 AM

Love it so much <3 Let me tell you this, you can wear a really cheap lipstick and put this lip glow on top of it then voilaaaa you will have a very sophisticated look on your lip. This lip glow gives you a plump and shiny look in a very attractive way.

on 5/20/2015 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I think I've been going back and forth on wanting this for at least five years. But I'd always have a reason not to buy it, usually along the lines of "I have so many actual lipsticks that I love, why do I need a balm that changes color on me?" Also, I figured this would go bright fuchsia on me as other color adjusting balms have in the past. But curiosity got the best of me last week and I impulse-purchased the heck out of this when I should have just realized that these types of products never work on me.

A minute after swiping this went from slightly pink to full on dark, raspberry pink. Not in a flattering way either, more like my lips looked obviously irritated and flushed. I have naturally pigmented lips and very sensitive skin, and when I'm having an allergic reaction my lips tend to go quite dark pink and cool toned. So this balm went that direction, changing my lips to a deep, cool toned berry shade. Every time I used this I got the same result, and I've attempted it at least fifteen times over the last week.

There's a subtle, mild sensation when I first apply that's not exactly uncomfortable but it's noticeable and not something I enjoy. Not a stinging or tingling sensation, but a discomfort of sorts. It is hydrating and I like the true balmy texture, it's not waxy or thick. Lasts a couple hours on me, about average for a lip balm.

I'm returning this and hopefully next time one of these color morphing balms comes out I'll show a little self control!

on 5/15/2015 12:01:00 PM

I have sensitive lips and gums that react to SLS (a foaming ingredient in soaps and toothpastes) and my lips will peel if exposed. I didn't realize my lips were allergic till recently - I just thought I had dry lips my whole life. So I've tried every moisturizing lipstick, gloss, chapstick etc. high end and low end trying to get smooth healthy lips. This is the first product that just repairs my lips with no side effects - sometimes a lip repair product will initially feel great and then 1/2 day later my lips will feel sensitive or the old top layer will peel a little to reveal new skin (a good thing, but unsightly). When I put on Lip Glow I feel immediate relief, the little dry patches of skin completely soften in seconds, even any raggedy pieces that are lifting off of the lip cannot be felt or seen. There are no negatives like pooling or exfoliation (some balms will trigger exfoliation, which I only want when washing my face, not when out and about). My lip volume also improves - lips look full, soft, and pink.

As others have said, it's amazing that the color does not pool. I always have a dried patch somewhere on my lip and you would think the color would pool and get dense in the dry edges but I just swipe on a coat and go, I don't have to exfoliate first, blot, or correct after.

The color works on me (I have olive skin and use coral, but can only put 2 coats or it gets too pink). I feel bad for those who can't find a color that works for them bc the softening benefits of this are better than the lip repair balms at every makeup/skin counter and store I have tried. I wish they sold a clear version and I would buy dozens!

As it is, it's still an HG repair + volume + color for my dry problem lips.

I really love this product. I've been looking for a good quality lip balm that tints my lips as I natural have kind of purplish lips that make me look a little zombie-ish first thing in the morning. I wanted something that will add a subtle touch of colour to my lips without looking like a full on lipstick, to help me look awake.

I started using the YSL Sheer Candy lipsticks as they were supposed to be "8 hours of moisture!" but that felt like it just sat on top of my lips rather than actually moisturising them.

THIS, however, actually feels really nice on, really luxurious, moisturises my lips and leaves a hint of colour even after I've eaten. I love that I can take this around everywhere as my lip balm and still get that nice hint of colour. I bought this in Coral.

This is perfect for those who, like makeup, but can't really be bothered with all the touching up and perfecting every day, but still want to look put together.

Only took off a lippy because it's REALLY expensive where I live, but regardless, I'll still buy again. I'll probably stock up on these in Hong Kong (if they're there, fingers crossed) as they'll be way cheaper than where I live.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This gloss is nice for a natural look. I have very pigmented lips and it still enhances the color of them nicely. Feels really nice on the lips. I took off one lippie because of the high price.

I absolutely love this lip balm!

Pros:
- Pretty natural pink colour
- Can be worn on its own or under lipstick
- Feels hydrating and comfortable to wear
- Beautiful glamorous packaging (the baby pink tube looks beautiful in my make up bag)

Cons:
- Very pricey
- Small amount of product in the tube, only lasts me a few months
- It lasts about 2 hours before needing to reapply

I am currently on my 2nd tube and will continue to repurchase despite the expensive price tag - because it's just so damn pretty and feels high end/luxurious!

Popular Lip Treatments