October 22, 2014 | 1854 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Griffin13

Loved the texture and color, feels moisturizing. Purchased due to good reviews online and in-store.

Love it for all the reasons above however, none of the above seem to last for me any longer than burts bees or other popular chapstick/gloss. After an hour of just sitting in my car not eating or drinking I looked in the mirror and it was basically gone. Not sure how it lasted up to 4 hours for some people because it definitely does not for me. If you use it daily and re-apply you run out Very quickly.

Overall, I love but the cost too high as it does not last and runs out quickly, not worthwhile but a nice treat.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by ChampagneHo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this lip balm but I typically never spend this kind of money on lipstick of any kind. My friend said to try it and honestly, her lips turned a strange pink so I was skeptical. It's my understanding that it's supposed to turn your lips into the color of your inside lip near your gums.

I am aging and my lips are dull and colorless, but with this, I love the color MY lips turned and I do like the consistency and feel of the balm. IMO, it's magic!

The problem I have is that if I want to use this often (and I do), I can't justify the price because it will run out too soon and I will keep buying $33 lip balm and I just can't afford that. I probably will use it less frequently than I really wish just so I don't keep spending so much. I hope someone dupes it soon!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by lululemon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to love this.

the packaging is so pretty and it's nice enough to bring out with you on a date BUT that's about all it does.

if you're looking for a lip balm to revive your lips, you're better off with the drugstore buys like Nivea. this lip balm did nothing for my perennially dry lips (i was smoking quite a fair bit when I bought this so to be fair, i contributed to the first couple of disastrous encounters) and now that i'm no longer smoking, i have brought this out with me on a few occasions and it's never failed to let me down - dragging it across my lips isn't all that fun and given my latest move to smaller bags, i've decided to save my makeup bag real estate and stick to the tried and true 4 dollar lip balms.

color wise, it was quite pretty AFTER i had applied another lip balm as a base first but who really needs TWO lip balms?

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by nanaad

This enhances my natural lip color and even if the balm is washed away from the lip, the color lasts all day! I like this product because it give color to my very pale lip so I don't have to reapply lipstick to color my lip. However, I only give it 4 / 5 just because it's so expensive while its claim to moisturise the lip is below my expectation. There are products out there which gives better moisture and a lot cheaper than this one, such as the Revlon lip butter that has so many beautiful colors.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was reading how great this lip balm is but then I decided to try it. In my opinion:
Pros:
- Cute packaging
Cons:
- Very expensive ($33)
- Feels way too creamy (feels like I used vaseline on my lips)
- After few minutes my lips started to sting....
- And after 20 min when I looked in a mirror, my lips were bright red!
(Omg, I thought it's a lip balm but it turned my lips into red color (I do not like red lipsticks). I thought it will be lightly pigmented with pink... I guess my lips are too pigmented naturally? Not sure what happened.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

i was so hoping to love this. but its just not the case. i wanted the "color change" everyone talks about because its supposed to work with your body chemistry and ph. but on me, there was a very faint color that was a patchy pink. almost like i just got done eating a cherry popsicle but not as bright.. i could see how this might work beautifully on someone else but for me its a dud.
as for the moisturizng it works wonderful but id rather just buy a fresh lip treatment for that. and even though the packaging is so adorable i cant justify keeping this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Missclo1234

Best balm out there! Great product. Hydrates lips perfectly. Not sticky. Lips are soft with this product. Expensive balm but it is great. Plus, it has this cute pink shade that is very suiting.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by pdu2503

This is my new favorite lip balm. It moisturizes and puts the prettiest pink color on my lips. Will definitely reorder when this runs out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily217

Am I the odd one who finds this pretty much useless? I don't find it moisturizing at all and it's like a film of grease sitting on my lips. Doesn't add any colour at all and it looks unflattering considering the amount of shine it leaves on my lips. It looks as though I swiped butter across my lips. My boyfriend wasn't a fan either and he thought it looked tacky. That's saying a lot because he doesn't usually comment about the lip products I use besides my beloved YSL lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by n1ks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a new makeup bag essential for me. This product truly does revive dead looking lips! The colour on me is super-natural, and it really does just enhance your natural skin tone. This is wonderful for no-fuss lip days which is 99% of the time for me!

I've tried cheaper formulas that essentially do the same thing, but they only last for a couple of weeks before looking quite off in the tube, and dry up - eventually tugging on the lips when you apply.

Dior's packaging is always so chic. and this doesn't disappoint. This is a nice treat, and well worth the more expensive price tag - especially if, you're like me, and you end up using it everyday!