Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 %, C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE [ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

THIS IS THE FIRST LIP ANYTHING I HAVE EVER COMPLETELY USED UP!

My lipstick + lip balm collection is more of a cosmetic graveyard than anything else; stuff I'll use from time to time and, whenever I look at all of the neglected tubes, I know that most of them have been sitting, untouched, for more than just a few years.

I am IN LOVE with this balm (pink version)! It is moisturizing and looks great. I use it constantly, and was amazed when I actually got to the bottom of the tube (that's so not me). Adore it all, minus the price.

Can you say FUSCHIA LIPS?? Feels slippery on lips and as though the moisture wears off quickly - leaving flaky neon lips that enter a room about 10 seconds before I do.And it stains lips, with the stain really grabbing on to dry areas, and the corners of the mouth. The color builds up with reapplication, and will instantly look uneven if you eat or drink, or if you rub your lips together. It was something like 34 bucks and I'd never repurchase - this just doesn't perform in a way I like at all. Packaging? Typical Dior - absolutely beautiful. In no way does that make up for the product itself. To be fair, It may have to do with my own chemistry, as every product I've ever tried that is supposed to "adjust to your lips for natural color" has had a tendency to turn garishly pink on me.

I own a Lip Glow (SGD46) in 001 (pink). It's very moisturising, which I imagine would be fantastic for people living in dry and/or cold climates.

There is mango butter and loofah extract in this, so it goes on with a very buttery feel. I live in Singapore, and the Lip Glow tends to feel heavy or greasy on me when it's extremely hot. I think it's best to use this in an air-conditioned or cold place.

001 does tint my lips pink, though I feel it looks slightly unnatural. 002 (coral) is its overshadowed and more natural sister; I suggest picking 002 if you're going for a rosy MLBB look.

Overall, I think it delivers perfectly on its promise. However, it's still a rather pricey lip balm, and I feel it's better to just get a Dior Addict Lipstick (SGD48) for a product that is buildable in both moisture and colour.

I have both the coral and pink version and I love them both. I first bought the pink version randomly going in for the Creme de Rose and saw this & got it instead. This stuff is exactly what other people are saying - it's your lips but better. Every time I wore one of these, I always got asked what's on my lips etc I swear I got like 4 of my friends hooked onto these. Not only do they give you colour, but give some moisture to your lips as well which is great as in the winter lips tend to get a little drier. I can use the pink one all year round, but coral I usually use in the spring/summer months. This stuff is a really pricey but I think it's worth the money. Buy the pink version first, promise you won't regret it !

I purchased the pink version after seeing so many of my friends buying it and loving it. It is moisturizing enough, but not sticky. The smell kind of reminds me of cotton candy. I liked the color it gave my lips, sometimes it looks more pink, sometimes more mauve. It also lasts decently long per wear. I also loved the beautiful packaging.
However, I very much dislike how expensive the price is for a lip balm. This was a splurge, and I can't justify repurchasing it if I run out since it is pricey for me.

I love this lip balm at first. It doesnt dry my lip. However, after 4 months of regular use, my lips start to hate this! ;_; need to find another one.. *tear*

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This lip balm is my HG product.

Very moisturising and the colour that it gives a different lip definitely suits them.

I always rely on it for last minute moisture, I'm not the most diligent person on earth. So this is the best fix I found. It moisturises after 4 days of applying ( like normal lipstick).

I have sensitive skin (also on my lips) because whenever I use a bad lip product my skin will start to flake. So far this has not give me any problems for 7 years 😂

So many yeses to this!!! The price over beauty counter is SGD45 (around this price). But I use it up every 2 to 3 months.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Much better than frog prince but still over priced. It glides on like butter not as "red" as frog prince but does not last long on the lips either. It has a beautiful even pink tone on my dark NW45 skin tone but I wish it lasted longer. To be honest folks just go out and buy some cherry chapstick and you will be good to go.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Its really amazing but i empty this goodie on leas than a month. Too expensive as a lipbalm but really good product.

I really liked the formulation of this balm. The texture is amazing. Not too sticky, very hydrating and smoothing. Loved that. Unfortunately it's pretty pricey and I know it's supposed to create a unique color with the chemistry of your lips but I honestly did not like that color. For me it was too baby pink on my lips. I am interested in trying the coral version though.

Popular Lip Treatments